Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *Spolier for Elite XC*

I really can't stand this guy! I've seen quite a few of his fights but unfortunately not seen any of his losses. He just comes across real cocky and arrogant. Murilo's stand up sucks so bad!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Spolier for Elite XC*

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I really can't stand this guy! I've seen quite a few of his fights but unfortunately not seen any of his losses. He just comes across real cocky and arrogant. Murilo's stand up sucks so bad!!
    Who can't you stand El Gamo? Robbie Lawler? Yeah, he's cocky, but it ain't braggin if you say it and you back it up bro. You see the Nick Diaz fight? He won, but it was close, and honestly all he threw were easy ass punches, a bunch of em. No hard shots. It was crazy.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Who can't you stand El Gamo? Robbie Lawler? Yeah, he's cocky, but it ain't braggin if you say it and you back it up bro. You see the Nick Diaz fight? He won, but it was close, and honestly all he threw were easy ass punches, a bunch of em. No hard shots. It was crazy.
    thats how he always fights, he has absolutely no power

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah sorry,should have made it clearer,was talking about Lawler.He's way too coky for my liking and I remember onw fight,after he KTFO the opponent,he was screaming "I an't get beat,I can't get hurt", but I'm sure he's been ktfo too>? I have to try and find that!!

BTW,Murilo's stand up was one of the worst I've seen?! Why didn't he Thai clinch,there were chances too! And he threw pure arm punches.What did you guys think of the show overall?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah sorry,should have made it clearer,was talking about Lawler.He's way too coky for my liking and I remember onw fight,after he KTFO the opponent,he was screaming "I an't get beat,I can't get hurt", but I'm sure he's been ktfo too>? I have to try and find that!!

BTW,Murilo's stand up was one of the worst I've seen?! Why didn't he Thai clinch,there were chances too! And he threw pure arm punches.What did you guys think of the show overall?

I always enjoy EliteXC shows. To me their commentary team of Bill Goldberg and Maruo Ranillo is the best of any boxing or MMA production, they just crack me up.

When Mauro reported Carrano's opponent saying she'd rather make out with Gina than fight her Goldberg said he wasn't going to touch that with a 25 ft pole, to which Mauro replied, 'I'd love to touch it with a 25 centimeter pole!'

My favourite ever commentary moment though was at the K1 Dynamite show a few months back. Tracy Ullman was in the crowd and came up on the big screen with a friend who let's just say was pretty odd looking. Ever the diplomat Bill Goldberg said 'What the hell is THAT?!?!'

They both just crack me up :P

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who can't you stand El Gamo? Robbie Lawler? Yeah, he's cocky, but it ain't braggin if you say it and you back it up bro. You see the Nick Diaz fight? He won, but it was close, and honestly all he threw were easy a** punches, a bunch of em. No hard shots. It was crazy.
    Umm...Nick KO'd Lawler...He lost a BS decision to Joe Riggs..maybe thats the fight your thinking about
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    Who can't you stand El Gamo? Robbie Lawler? Yeah, he's cocky, but it ain't braggin if you say it and you back it up bro. You see the Nick Diaz fight? He won, but it was close, and honestly all he threw were easy a** punches, a bunch of em. No hard shots. It was crazy.
    Umm...Nick KO'd Lawler...He lost a BS decision to Joe Riggs..maybe thats the fight your thinking about
    So Nick Diaz did KNOCK OUT Robbie Lawler? I couldn't remember if it was him or Karo Parysian who KO'd Lawler. That's the one where Lawler falls face first to the mat all Apollo Creed like right? Well, Diaz must have some power then.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    So Nick Diaz did KNOCK OUT Robbie Lawler? I couldn't remember if it was him or Karo Parysian who KO'd Lawler. That's the one where Lawler falls face first to the mat all Apollo Creed like right? Well, Diaz must have some power then.
    Nick hit him right on the chin. It wasn't that hard of a shot, but perfectly placed. Diaz has some power, just doesn't commit to his punches much, kinda uses them to make the guy react so he can do his next move. Also with those gloves it doesn't take much to hurt and cut you up.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Thread Information