Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the link

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the link

Okay everybody...the Rankings & Ratings System has been rebooted as of September the 17th, 2007!

For those that aren't familiar with the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System...you can click this link : http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg591240 & BAM!!! There it goes!

I will try to keep us updated from month to month...if possible...from fight to fight...which is what I would like...but I gotta eat & sleep...oh yeah...& drink massive amounts of liquor...so during the mean time...I will do my best to keep this updated at the start of each month.

Seeing as how we got massive amounts of mouth watering matches coming up just around the corner during the month of November...you can expect some changing of the guard.

Alot has changed over the past seven months...so if you are wondering what happened to all of the previous posts...I thought that I'd reboot us so to speak & get a fresh start for the fall season.

The point that I'm trying to get at is that it's time once again to break out some new opinions necessary to keep this thing going....

Suggestions are all needed. This is our baby...let's make it work.

Also…the Official P4P list is up for debate…so debate way. Here’s the link for the spot : http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...c,53045.0.html

Be sure to post your lists so that we can get this thing crackin!

Cheers bitches…& koneecheewah.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the

Glad to see you are updating the list my man, but I have a better recommendation,wait until the new year. There's no point updating now when we have:

Pavlik-Taylor

Calzaghe-Kessler

Cotto-Mosley

Mayweather- Hatton

These fights are alll going to affect the rankings so I think it would be better to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the link

Good point...but I'll have no problems hitting it up from fight to fight.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Default Re: Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the link

I agree with El Gamo i was just about to do my list then realized wouldn't be no point with all big fights coming up and p4p rankings changing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well we can post our list now then by the new years we could compare and see how much changes has happen if any.

I'm sure the first two would remain the same: floyd then pac....three to forever will go undecided like usual atleast since winky has dropped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    well we can post our list now then by the new years we could compare and see how much changes has happen if any.

I'm sure the first two would remain the same: floyd then pac....three to forever will go undecided like usual atleast since winky has dropped.
    I'm in agreement with Julius Rain here...I don't think pushing a few handfuls of keys & using some extra brain power's gonna hurt anyone...especially me...but if you ladies aren't up to it or if your'e afraid your'e gonna dull your new pedicures...Wacko totally understands.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

I'm in agreement with Julius Rain here...I don't think pushing a few handfuls of keys & using some extra brain power's gonna hurt anyone...especially me...but if you ladies aren't up to it or if your'e afraid your'e gonna dull your new pedicures...Wacko totally understands.
    Ok you lured me in i'll do my list in a while im not very good with lists but i'll do my best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

Ok you lured me in i'll do my list in a while im not very good with lists but i'll do my best.
    I knew that if I brought your femininity into question you'd jump on that. Don't be ashamed ICB...there's nothing wrong with tidy nails.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew that if I brought your femininity into question you'd jump on that. Don't be ashamed ICB...there's nothing wrong with tidy nails.
    That's "tidy nails"...as in clean manicured fAngers...not to be confused with "tittie nails"...which brings far too many disgusting & painful images to mind. :P

ICB Guest

Anyway just done my list Wacko.

But i reckon when the big fights are finished this year that Pavlik will be in top 5 or 6 after he beats Taylor and i believe Mosley will also be top 5 after his victory over Cotto.

Mayweather will stay where he is after he beats Hatton and Barrera will re enter the top 10 when he upsets Pac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good idea Wacko, I'll do my list now

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time to rehash our Offical Rankings & also work on the P4P List. Follow the

I'm in agreement with Julius Rain here..
    Now that's a statement I never thought I'd hear.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    How do you all have Winky dropping? He went up several several weight classes to fight another p4p fighter. Not only did he look good, I had him winning the fight if the ref would have appropriately taken a point away from Bhop.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    How do you all have Winky dropping? He went up several several weight classes to fight another p4p fighter. Not only did he look good, I had him winning the fight if the ref would have appropriately taken a point away from Bhop.
    WInky looked sluggish and slow to me. Plus with most of the fighters getting big wins around him,it's only natural he would drop. To be honest,after watching it again,it was a horrible fight and neither looked particularly P4P to me.

Thread Information