Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather Hatton faceoff!!

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Mayweather Hatton faceoff!!

Quote Originally Posted by slk123
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    Awhhh,Shi*.Hey,Whats New,Floyd Maywither Spouting Enough Projected fears and selfdoubts To elevate Himself Above his feared reality
    Ricky Hatton will Drag Shim Into The Trenche's And crack Short Rib's.
    Who's he trying to convince?

Floyd hasnt been wrong yet.
    I'd venture to say floyd hasn't fought anyone he's feared.....yet? Wouldn't be good business would it floyd?

Stay in the lower weight classes, don't be a fool, don't move up 6 weight classes (PAC) or to an unlimited weight class (RJJ). That kind of stuff is reserved for people who are truly champions.
    Maybe because he doesn't fear anyone and truly believes he can beat anyone out there like most boxing fans would agree.

And can you stop this hate campaign against Mayweather ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay in the lower weight classes, don't be a fool, don't move up 6 weight classes (PAC) or to an unlimited weight class (RJJ). That kind of stuff is reserved for people who are truly champions.
    I hope you're joking with this.

There's only one unlimited weight class. Someone who starts his career at 130 pounds is obviously not going to ever reach that weight class, so your Jones comparison is laughable. Manny will never be competing at heavyweight either, I guess that makes him a coward as well.

And for the first statement, I'll take this opportunity to tell you that Manny has only fought for belts at 4 of those classes. Floyd has won belts at all 5 classes in which he has competed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

slk123 began his career on this forum with some intelligent posts, but i think he has just exposed himself as another Floyd hating Hatton Fanboy, who lets his bias in the way of logic.....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Awhhh,Shi*.Hey,Whats New,Floyd Maywither Spouting Enough Projected fears and selfdoubts To elevate Himself Above his feared reality

I'd venture to say floyd hasn't fought anyone he's feared.....yet? Wouldn't be good business would it floyd?

U are kidding right? Floyd began at 130, this means he has moved up 5 weight classes. Floyd has faced more top quality opponents than Hatton, whose two biggest opponents u could argue where shot. Fighting DLH at 154 is a far greater risk than any other natural 130 pounder has done in years.
    SLK....Mandatory eight Count,follow my finger!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U are kidding right? Floyd began at 130, this means he has moved up 5 weight classes. Floyd has faced more top quality opponents than Hatton, whose two biggest opponents u could argue where shot. Fighting DLH at 154 is a far greater risk than any other natural 130 pounder has done in years.
    SLK....Mandatory eight Count,follow my finger!
    I'd say the ref has looked into his eyes and stopped the fight at the count of 6.......

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

slk123 began his career on this forum with some intelligent posts, but i think he has just exposed himself as another Floyd hating Hatton Fanboy, who lets his bias in the way of logic.....
    He was never any good. He's nothing but a Hatton groupie who's pretty clueless when it comes to boxing. That was exposed a long time ago. Once Mayweather dismantles Hatton he'll never be heard from again.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Hatton looks likes he's pissing in his pants. Looks like fear got his tongue.
    Hatton was closing his mouth coz he might drown from the saliva of Mayweather. Yuckkkky.

ICB Guest

This topic is getting heated now good stuff

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was never any good. He's nothing but a Hatton groupie who's pretty clueless when it comes to boxing. That was exposed a long time ago. Once Mayweather dismantles Hatton he'll never be heard from again.
    Or the other way around. Once Hatton shuts the mouth of Mayweather with this fist, only then Mayweather will realize that boxing has no place for loud mouths.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee

Or the other way around. Once Hatton shuts the mouth of Mayweather with this fist, only then Mayweather will realize that boxing has no place for loud mouths.
    Oh come on Brucelee if you didn't have cocky boxers or boxers with big mouths it would be pretty boring every boxer being nice wouldn't it ??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

Oh come on Brucelee if you didn't have cocky boxers or boxers with big mouths it would be pretty boring every boxer being nice wouldn't it ??
    True

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of the greatest fighters of all time were considered "loud mouths," so I'm having a real hard time trying to see your point.

If you even had one.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's actually nice that Mayweather has a loud mouth. It compensates for the lack of excitement in his fights.

ICB Guest

It's actually nice that Mayweather has a loud mouth. It compensates for the lack of excitement in his fights.
    Brucelee how many Mayweather fights have you actually seen to come to that wrong conclusion ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No place for loud mouths? Have u never heard of a certain MR Ali. He was a heavyweight that fought in the 60s 70s and 80s, bit of a loudmouth himself......

Thread Information