Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Hatton faceoff!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    slk123 began his career on this forum with some intelligent posts, but i think he has just exposed himself as another Floyd hating Hatton Fanboy, who lets his bias in the way of logic.....

He was never any good. He's nothing but a Hatton groupie who's pretty clueless when it comes to boxing. That was exposed a long time ago. Once Mayweather dismantles Hatton he'll never be heard from again.
    Or the other way around. Once Hatton shuts the mouth of Mayweather with this fist, only then Mayweather will realize that boxing has no place for loud mouths.
    Oh come on Brucelee if you didn't have cocky boxers or boxers with big mouths it would be pretty boring every boxer being nice wouldn't it ??
    It's actually nice that Mayweather has a loud mouth. It compensates for the lack of excitement in his fights.
    Brucelee how many Mayweather fights have you actually seen to come to that wrong conclusion ??
    Of course, when I said lack of excitement, it's relative to the person feeling it. How could my conclusion be wrong?

For all I know, I have never been excited with the way Mayweather fought. Honest to goodness, were you excited with how he fought DLH?

ICB Guest

slk123 began his career on this forum with some intelligent posts, but i think he has just exposed himself as another Floyd hating Hatton Fanboy, who lets his bias in the way of logic.....

He was never any good. He's nothing but a Hatton groupie who's pretty clueless when it comes to boxing. That was exposed a long time ago. Once Mayweather dismantles Hatton he'll never be heard from again.
    Or the other way around. Once Hatton shuts the mouth of Mayweather with this fist, only then Mayweather will realize that boxing has no place for loud mouths.
    Oh come on Brucelee if you didn't have cocky boxers or boxers with big mouths it would be pretty boring every boxer being nice wouldn't it ??
    It's actually nice that Mayweather has a loud mouth. It compensates for the lack of excitement in his fights.
    Brucelee how many Mayweather fights have you actually seen to come to that wrong conclusion ??
    Of course, when I said lack of excitement, it's relative to the person feeling it. How could my conclusion be wrong?

For all I know, I have never been excited with the way Mayweather fought. Honest to goodness, were you excited with how he fought DLH?
    How many Mayweather fights have you actually seen though ??

Oscar vs Mayweather was an ok fight but i already knew what to expect before the fight so it didn't disappoint me i didn't get wrapped up in the hype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is the DLH fight the only floyd fight u have seen? Look up the Corrales fight, or the ndou fight, or Augustus action packed and all end up being clinics by floyd....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stick my Chin where it does not belong.There's NO hate here against maywIther even though his body will crackle and snap like dry twig's.

Slk- CC for balls to the wall thick chin award.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    Quote Originally Posted by slk123
    Stay in the lower weight classes, don't be a fool, don't move up 6 weight classes (PAC) or to an unlimited weight class (RJJ). That kind of stuff is reserved for people who are truly champions.
    I hope you're joking with this.

There's only one unlimited weight class. Someone who starts his career at 130 pounds is obviously not going to ever reach that weight class, so your Jones comparison is laughable. Manny will never be competing at heavyweight either, I guess that makes him a coward as well.

And for the first statement, I'll take this opportunity to tell you that Manny has only fought for belts at 4 of those classes. Floyd has won belts at all 5 classes in which he has competed.

Brutal.

I doubt that slk will ever respond to that. cc

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    I stick my Chin where it does not belong.There's NO hate here against maywIther even though his body will crackle and snap like dry twig's.

Slk- CC for balls to the wall thick chin award.

Slk has the offense of Audley Harrison and the chin of Mario Veit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar vs Mayweather was an ok fight but i already knew what to expect before the fight so it didn't disappoint me i didn't get wrapped up in the hype.
    That's what I mean. You already knew what's going to happen with his fight with DLH. You know what, most (if not all) of us knew already what will happen. Mayweather will win again by running. That makes it not exciting.

This is boxing. As fans of boxing, we expect that our boxer will show some little courage by brawling once in a while. That makes SRR and Ali exciting to watch.

ICB Guest

That's what I mean. You already knew what's going to happen with his fight with DLH. You know what, most (if not all) of us knew already what will happen. Mayweather will win again by running. That makes it not exciting.

This is boxing. As fans of boxing, we expect that our boxer will show some little courage by brawling once in a while. That makes SRR and Ali exciting to watch.

PBF - Brawls Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK57iXBqzJY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which brings us back to the big question...........

How many Mayweather fights have you seen??

or better yet.................

Have you ever seen any of Mayweather's fights before Baldomir?

Did you see the Judah fight? Not much running there.....

Mitchell? That one was pretty brutal

Gatti? Who NOBODY said was shot before the fight because Gatti was riding a great win streak until Mayweather ruined him... That wasn't exactly a boring performance by Mayweather (also the last 140lb fighter he fought, kinda sheds some light on the Hatton fight)

I could keep going on, but it's pointless because it's pretty obvious that you haven't actually seen a Mayweather fight outside of his last 2...... tops

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway, thanks for that clip.I'm a little busy right now. Let me continue my defense for Hatton when I have the time to search for video clips about how Mayweather runs in his fights when brawled.Got to go.

Still believe Hatton will win this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing is not all about brawling. Lots of purists like watching a slickster in action. Floyd showed plenty of courage fighting a much bigger man in DLH at 154. Name any other good 130 pounders who have done something like that recently?
    U could argue Hatton is boring cos you'll know that he'll hold all night.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Stay in the lower weight classes, don't be a fool, don't move up 6 weight classes (PAC) or to an unlimited weight class (RJJ). That kind of stuff is reserved for people who are truly champions.

There's only one unlimited weight class. Someone who starts his career at 130 pounds is obviously not going to ever reach that weight class, so your Jones comparison is laughable. Manny will never be competing at heavyweight either, I guess that makes him a coward as well.

And for the first statement, I'll take this opportunity to tell you that Manny has only fought for belts at 4 of those classes. Floyd has won belts at all 5 classes in which he has competed.

Brutal.

I doubt he does either. The boy's heart pumps lemonade. He'll take the cowards way and not respond.

ICB Guest

Anyway, thanks for that clip.I'm a little busy right now. Let me continue my defense for Hatton when I have the time to search for video clips about how Mayweather runs in his fights when brawled.Got to go.

Still believe Hatton will win this fight.
    I just think you haven't watched any of Mayweather fights and you don't really know much boxing knowledge about Mayweather watch his fights vs.

Chavez
    Ndou
    Corley
    Gatti
    Corrales
    Castillo 1
    Burton
    Sosa
    Genaro Hernandez
    Manfredy

Then comeback and tell me Mayweather is boring until then i don't think you have room to talk because its obvisious you have very little knowledge on Mayweather i suggest you go do your homework on him and then get back to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brutal.

I doubt he does either. The boy's heart pumps lemonade. He'll take the cowards way and not respond.

I can almost guarantee that slk posts the same nonsense on another thread and hopes he doesn't get checked like that again.

ICB Guest

Brutal.

I can almost guarantee that slk posts the same nonsense on another thread and hopes he doesn't get checked like that again.
    It didn't even deserve a response.

Thread Information