Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: kidnap attempt (a little to close to home)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default kidnap attempt (a little to close to home)

I just heard a news report on the radio that a 15 year old girl was walking home from a friends house on Sunday about 4pm when a car came to a stop on the side of the road about 20 yards in front of her. As she got up to walking past the stationary car, a man jumped out and tried to grab her and drag her into the car.
    She screamed and kicked and only just managed to free herself as the man struggled to open the passenger door. They interviewed her on the radio and she was balling her eyes out saying she's scared sh!tless now and won't leave the house... Police advised that by accounts, she was very very lucky to have escaped, and the kidnapper could very well have succeeded if the young girl hadn't fought as hard to get away. (Her parents would have to at least been proud of her about that)

I was absolutely shocked to here though that this happened in a street only about 200 yards from my house. It is truley frightening, as I have 3 neices around that age that often come over and play in the street, and even walk to get here or home sometimes.
    It's totally sick imaging something like that happening so close to home. I certainly won't be letting my neices walk around here anymore or play in the street.
    It sux that we live in the age of paranoia,,,, but sh!t like this reminds you why!!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: kidnap attempt (a little to close to home)

When I was a kid I used to walk from the bus stop to the babysisters house about 1/4 mile up the road. One day I got off the bus and started walking towards the house when I noticed a blue van was driving slowly a few yards behind me. Of course I got scared and picked up the pace and so did the van. That freaked me out even more and I started to run. The van speed up as well and was right on my heels when I ran into the babysitters drive. I looked back at them and the guy on the passenger side yelled, "We'll get you yet little boy."

I was horrified and when my mother picked me up I told her what had happened. She waited for me at the bus stop the next day and sure enough the van showed up again. My mother confronted them and they said they what they had yelled was, "We're not trying to get you little boy."

I never saw them again, but to this day I truly believe they were trying to snatch me up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: kidnap attempt (a little to close to home)

I love how you said, "snatch me up" But for real there are some real sicko Gary Glitter fucks out there.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information