Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jokes

Colin McRae`s wife has taken all her money out of Northern Rock. She`s now with Scottish Widows

I've just loaded "Colin McRae's Helicopter Simulator" onto my PC, but it keeps crashing!

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.
    The librarian says; "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."

Afer a really good party, a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the three women sitting next to him and says, "You wanna hear a blonde joke?"
    The first woman replies, "I am 240 pounds, a world kickboxing champion and i'm actuly a natural blonde. My friend here is 190 pounds, a world judo champion and she's also a natural blonde. And my other friend weighs 200 pounds, used to be a world arm wrestling champion, and like me and our other friend, is a natural blonde. So, do you still want to tell me that joke?"
    The man thinks for a while. "Um, no" he replies. "Not if i have to explain it three times..."

"Won't you kiss me, Doctor," asks a beautiful woman.
    "No, it would be against my code of ethics," says the doctor.
    "Please just one kiss," begs the woman.
    "It's completely out of the question," he goes on. "I shouldn't even really be having sex with you."

A woman has been in a coma for 3 months, showing no signs of recovery.

One day, whilst giving her a bed bath, the nurse notices that there is a flicker on the monitor when they are cleaning her cunt.

The doctors send for her husband and tactfully explain the situation suggesting that he tries oral sex to see if it gets a bigger response. So the medical staff draw the curtains to give him some privacy and await developements.
    After about five minutes all the monitors suddenly go berserk and they rush in to find the woman stone dead.
    "What happened?" demands a doctor...
    "Dunno, reckon she mighta choked" comes the reply

This prisoner escapes after 15 years.
    He breaks into a house to look for money and food, and finds a young couple in bed.
    He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair and he ties the wife to the bed, and gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
    While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He's probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain and do what he tells you, no matter how much he ravages you. This guy is probably really dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
    To which the wife responds, "he wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, and thought you were cute. He asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom, so I told him where to find it. Be strong, darling. I love you, too."

A man walk up to a ticket counter in Kings Cross Station.
    MAN: (In a bunged-up voice) "Firt clah ticket to Nottin'am, plis."
    TICKET GUY: "Sorry, sir?"
    MAN: "Firt clah ticket to Nottin'am, plisss!"
    TICKET GUY: (produces a packet of sweets) "You should try these, sir. New cherry menthol Tunes!"
    MAN: "Why? Will they cure my Down Syndrome?"

There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.
    The little girl says, "Mummy, what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."
    The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mother replies with the same response, "Making cakes."
    The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mummy, you and Daddy were making cakes in the lounge last night, eh?" Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"
    She says, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."

A woman takes her german shepherd dog to the vet. She explains that every time she bends over, the dog mounts her. All she has to do is bend down to go into the freezer, pick the mail up, clean under the table, and he is there, humping away at her.
    "What would you like me to do?" asks the vet. "Castrate him or put him down?"
    "Oh no," says the woman, "Just cut his claws please".
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jokes

Ha ha i like...Try this one.

Doctor Dave is a young man in his prime just out of college and having just started his own practise. The world is at his feet and he is a very eligible young man. However, in the past couple of weeks he has had a moral dilemma. Being a logical man he tries to make sense of this problem in his mind.
    I've been seeing a patient:
    Well ur not the first doctor to have sex with a patient it, u wont be the last doctor to have sex with a patient. And besides ur a young free and single man, with no attachments, no family and no responsibilty...

Then Why do i still feel guilty?

Uh...Dave ur a vet

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Memph - loving those
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A new couple were lying naked in bed and setting some ground rules for sex. The man says to his girlfriend “if I want sex then I will rub your right breast, If I do not want sex then I will rub your left breast”. The girlfriend says "but what about me!". So the boyfriend says “OK if you want sex rub my dick up and down one time but if you do not want sex rub it a thousand times”.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I still like my old favorite....

Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

A: Neil Armstrong walked on the moon......and Michael Jackson fucks little boys

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Woman at the doctors with a bad back ,they do every test and drug but nothing works she keeps comming back very week!
    Finally the doctor asks about her sex life and she states that she only does it ; doggie style.
    That it he says "try it in the missonary position only!"
    She says , "You ever smelled a labradours breath ?"
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information