Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wanderlei Silva Calls Out Forrest Griffin For UFC Fight

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Wanderlei...UFC-Fight.html

And he has left Chutebox,he is currently training with Couture.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wanderlei Silva Calls Out Forrest Griffin For UFC Fight

Good move...but I doubt it happens in Dec
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree,I think Wandy should take a warm up type fight first,then fight Griffin next year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seriously... if this is anything but a quick effortless knockout for silva i am fucking done with the UFC

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    seriously... if this is anything but a quick effortless knockout for silva i am F****** done with the UFC
    Surely it should be Pride you are angry with for all their fighters failing so miserably rather then the UFC fighters for kicking their asses?

Hopefully they will learn from Cro Cop and Shogun not to rush them into big fights. Let them adjust and let the fans enjoy seeing them at their destructive best.

Bringing a huge name into the UFC and having them lose on their debute is just terrible management.

Why the fuck did Henderson get in the ring with Rampage straight away? The guy is a legend who most US fans hadn't seen before, why not give him someone he could beat down and look great against and hype the fight with Rampage further down the line.

Imo the UFC tries to deliver too quickly.

Guys like Cro Cop, Rampage, Shogun, Henderson etc are all massive names who should have given the UFC and hype and buzz for a couple years at least.

Because the way they have manged things the hype is all but over now already.

I actually prefer boxings long drawn out way of doing things. At least then when a big fight happens it is truly a big fight.

You can't have big fights every month, all that happens is the these big fights become the norm, hence ordinary fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going against all my better instincts and saying...Forrest will f'ing kill him.

I can't call anything anymore.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well here is a thought...Silva has two losses in the Octagon...We are hearing lots of talk about rampant steroid use in Pride. So if Wandy was juicing during his tear through Pride then he will probably look sluggish as well. Griffin is what he is. Tough, not flashy and not spectacular at anyone thing. I thought his standup looked more refined against Shogun than it had previously and I was impressed with his performance on the ground as well. To me Silva overwhelmed opponents through his toughness and tenacity. For his sake I hope these weren't by products of performance enhancing products. He is not really technical in either his standup or ground game. If he isn't careful he could simply get outworked by Forrest.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    seriously... if this is anything but a quick effortless knockout for silva i am F****** done with the UFC
    Surely it should be Pride you are angry with for all their fighters failing so miserably rather then the UFC fighters for kicking their asses?

Hopefully they will learn from Cro Cop and Shogun not to rush them into big fights. Let them adjust and let the fans enjoy seeing them at their destructive best.

Bringing a huge name into the UFC and having them lose on their debute is just terrible management.

Why the fuck did Henderson get in the ring with Rampage straight away? The guy is a legend who most US fans hadn't seen before, why not give him someone he could beat down and look great against and hype the fight with Rampage further down the line.

Imo the UFC tries to deliver too quickly.

Guys like Cro Cop, Rampage, Shogun, Henderson etc are all massive names who should have given the UFC and hype and buzz for a couple years at least.

Because the way they have manged things the hype is all but over now already.

I actually prefer boxings long drawn out way of doing things. At least then when a big fight happens it is truly a big fight.

You can't have big fights every month, all that happens is the these big fights become the norm, hence ordinary fights.

what your missing is that thats EXACTLY what white wants

dana white wants them to lose, he has a bigger ego then vince mcmahon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    Well here is a thought...Silva has two losses in the Octagon...We are hearing lots of talk about rampant steroid use in Pride. So if Wandy was juicing during his tear through Pride then he will probably look sluggish as well. Griffin is what he is. Tough, not flashy and not spectacular at anyone thing. I thought his standup looked more refined against Shogun than it had previously and I was impressed with his performance on the ground as well. To me Silva overwhelmed opponents through his toughness and tenacity. For his sake I hope these weren't by products of performance enhancing products. He is not really technical in either his standup or ground game. If he isn't careful he could simply get outworked by Forrest.

about the roids

in pride they could take whatever they wanted

in the UFC they have to pass a test, so they dont know what they can take yet, meanwhile all the UFC guys have been on HGH (which is the most effective thing you can get) forever

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sal I'm sure you can quote a source that all UFC fighters use HGH and that its not just your UNBIASED opinion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sal I'm sure you can quote a source that all UFC fighters use HGH and that its not just your UNBIASED opinion.
    not at all...

but there is NO test for it in the UFC and i guarentee you at least 1 guy (COUGH - ortiz - COUGH) is using HGH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is HGH?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Human Growth Hormone

The main property of HGH is to increase height, and the other important benefits are that it increases muscle mass, helps in calcium retention in our body, helps in keeping bones healthy, reduces fat in the body, helps in controlling sugar and insulin levels, helps with immunity and several more important functions that keep us healthy when we are young.

Negative effects of chronic use have not really been researched. A cycle of injectible HGH is about $75 dollars a day. Very expensive as far as performance enhancing products go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

Doesn't Forrest train with Couture??

Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Human Growth Hormone

The main property of HGH is to increase height, and the other important benefits are that it increases muscle mass, helps in calcium retention in our body, helps in keeping bones healthy, reduces fat in the body, helps in controlling sugar and insulin levels, helps with immunity and several more important functions that keep us healthy when we are young.

Negative effects of chronic use have not really been researched. A cycle of injectible HGH is about $75 dollars a day. Very expensive as far as performance enhancing products go.
    CC for the information Van.

Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

Doesn't Forrest train with Couture??

Yup,he does. Thats why there were some rumours going around that Shogun/Chutebox were slightly annoyed at Wanderlei because they heard he helped train Forrest. However,Wanderlei dispelled these rumours. I DO think that Wany must have been trained with Randy and Randy must have seen things here and there which could help Forrest.

Thread Information