Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How do you prepare for Nikolai Valuev?

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default How do you prepare for Nikolai Valuev?

I am not big on the heavy weights (no pun intended)
    But this was too funny to let it pass by.

It's The Shoes
    Crafty Canadian Jean-Francois Bergeron Uses Giant Shoes As Prep For Giant Nikolai Valuev!
    Press Release
    9/26/2007
    www.boxingconfidential.com

Jean-Francois Bergeron today revealed how special training methods have helped him to prepare for Saturday´s clash with Nikolai Valuev. The unbeaten Canadian will have to overcome a huge difference in weight and height when the duo comes face-to-face in Oldenburg. In order to get used to the Russian Giant´s incredible size, his coach Pierre Bouchard has been wearing special shoes in practice. "If we win on Saturday night, we´ll put them up on ebay," Bouchard promised.

Unbeaten NABA champion Bergeron (27-0, 19 KOs) is eager to hand Valuev (46-1, 34 KOs) only the second loss of his glorious career. "I am very well prepared," he said. "I can only suggest everyone to watch the fight. It will be very exciting."

After Bergeron completed his work-out, Alexander Zimin and Valuev entered the ring to give the fans a first taste of his new style. The former WBA heavyweight champion displayed his improved mobility and body movement. "On Saturday there will be a new Valuev in the ring. I will be much stronger than before," he vowed.

Nice Shoes!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do you prepare for Nikolai Valuev?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

It's The Shoes
    Crafty Canadian Jean-Francois Bergeron Uses Giant Shoes As Prep For Giant Nikolai Valuev!
    Press Release
    9/26/2007

Jean-Francois Bergeron today revealed how special training methods have helped him to prepare for Saturday´s clash with Nikolai Valuev. The unbeaten Canadian will have to overcome a huge difference in weight and height when the duo comes face-to-face in Oldenburg. In order to get used to the Russian Giant´s incredible size, his coach Pierre Bouchard has been wearing special shoes in practice. "If we win on Saturday night, we´ll put them up on ebay," Bouchard promised.

Unbeaten NABA champion Bergeron (27-0, 19 KOs) is eager to hand Valuev (46-1, 34 KOs) only the second loss of his glorious career. "I am very well prepared," he said. "I can only suggest everyone to watch the fight. It will be very exciting."

After Bergeron completed his work-out, Alexander Zimin and Valuev entered the ring to give the fans a first taste of his new style. The former WBA heavyweight champion displayed his improved mobility and body movement. "On Saturday there will be a new Valuev in the ring. I will be much stronger than before," he vowed.

Nice Shoes!
    HolyshizzzNit,I JUst wet Myself....LOL.That is Beyond Retarded.He should first bring a pack of Gillettes To get past the hairy Faawwkk.
    Imo The key defeat Valuev Is to let him lead.Angles and not to be tempted to enlist in EVERY opening,as they are there all night,concise controlled counters!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's The Shoes
    Press Release
    9/26/2007

Nice Shoes!
    Thought you was doing your photoshop stuff for a minute, that's very very funny.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins

It's The Shoes
    Press Release
    9/26/2007

Nice Shoes!
    HolyshizzzNit,I JUst wet Myself....LOL.That is Beyond Retarded.He should first bring a pack of Gillettes To get past the hairy Faawwkk.
    Imo The key defeat Valuev Is to let him lead.Angles and not to be tempted to enlist in EVERY opening,as they are there all night,concise controlled counters!
    This is about as crazy as that outdoor tredmill invention posted by Bilbo.

LMAO!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amusing, maybe this Canuck should spar with Gene Simmons or Paul Stanely or something too. Maybe he could watch the film "Harry and the Hendersons"(Big foot movie, big foot moves in with suburban family, hilarity ensues, yada...yada..yada..you get the picture) to prepare for Valuev as well.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Amusing, maybe this Canuck should spar with Gene Simmons or Paul Stanely or something too. Maybe he could watch the film "Harry and the Hendersons"(Big foot movie, big foot moves in with suburban family, hilarity ensues, yada...yada..yada..you get the picture) to prepare for Valuev as well.
    HA HA HA! That is a good one.

I found this story rather odd too.

Nikolai Valuev was spotted up in big bear.
    I did not know he was in the USA training.

SigmaMu Guest

Oh SNAP!

I even found some footage of Nikolai Valuev training up in big bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNb1pgQlQo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNb1pgQlQo

Ok, now some idiot is going to start saying I am obsessed with Nikolai Valuev. What ever!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    HA HA HA! That is a good one.

I found this story rather odd too.

Nikolai Valuev was spotted up in big bear.
    I did not know he was in the USA training.
    Very clever...
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

El Kabong Guest

....haha Valuev is a punk but I think he beats this frog!

Thread Information