Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

My main video from the press conference in London (sorry its late!) This is the 3 minute long one..includes the stare down and the funny back and forth between mayweather and hatton!

Things to look out for..Me saying 'Floyd, over here!' and him looking into my camera at the 52 second mark, 1:10 mark is where Floyd asks Ricky how much he weighs with Ricky's funny '174' response, 1:25 mark listen out for Ricky saying 'you aint gonna kiss me are ya?' and 2:08 a member of the media saying 'Don't worry Ricky, you'll do a job on him mate!!' and Floyd responding with a 'Whoever said that put ya money where ya mouth is!'
    By the way that isn't me who says 'Floyd you're da man!!' at the very beginning of the video. Hard to believe I know lol..I do make pretty much every other silly pro-Mayweather comment though
    Hope you enjoy. I do believe this is exclusive footage..I havn't seen it online anywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGDhGKGV3M

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

I had to give you a cool click for that one.
    That is the best footage I have seen and heard yet.
    Great Job mate and thank you for the EXCLUSIVE.

Funny phuking stuff in this one.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

Does Hatton say to Mayweather after the weight comment, that Fatton is coming, Fatton is coming.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Does Hatton say to Mayweather after the weight comment, that Fatton is coming, Fatton is coming.
    He does yeah lol!
    Thanks CC back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

gd on ya m8,gd vid,gd quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    My main video from the press conference in London (sorry its late!) This is the 3 minute long one..includes the stare down and the funny back and forth between mayweather and hatton!

Things to look out for..Me saying 'Floyd, over here!' and him looking into my camera at the 52 second mark, 1:10 mark is where Floyd asks Ricky how much he weighs with Ricky's funny '174' response, 1:25 mark listen out for Ricky saying 'you aint gonna kiss me are ya?' and 2:08 a member of the media saying 'Don't worry Ricky, you'll do a job on him mate!!' and Floyd responding with a 'Whoever said that put ya money where ya mouth is!'
    By the way that isn't me who says 'Floyd you're da man!!' at the very beginning of the video. Hard to believe I know lol..I do make pretty much every other silly pro-Mayweather comment though
    Hope you enjoy. I do believe this is exclusive footage..I havn't seen it online anywhere.

"Uh my money on you son, Floyd in the 3rd round"

What a dick. Wannabe.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy

"Uh my money on you son, Floyd in the 3rd round"

What a dick. Wannabe.
    ELLOOOOO MATEYYY!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzo
    Thanks man, the quality is better on my camera but youtube compressed it so it looked a bit shitty. I was like to get it on there actually. Video was 92MB or something. They only allow 100MB! Still thought you guys might find the vid kool

SigmaMu Guest

Thanks man, the quality is better on my camera but youtube compressed it so it looked a bit shitty. I was like to get it on there actually. Video was 92MB or something. They only allow 100MB! Still thought you guys might find the vid kool
    MegaVideo.com is better than Youtube and allows 500 MB

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kool thanks for the heads up Danny G! I'll remember that for any big video's i have!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea man,cheers,im rooting for Hatton by the way.......i gotta say tho i dont buy into Floyds "arsehole" persona 100%,he obviously just playing the bad guy role deliberatly to get ppl to h8 him so they'l buy the fight in hope of seeing him KTFO by the fan favourite Hatton,i mean for all we know away from the ring he might actually be a nice guy....and a smart buisness man haha...but that aint gonna stop me from very much lookin forward to Dec 8.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky is a funny fella

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea man,cheers,im rooting for Hatton by the way.......i gotta say tho i dont buy into Floyds "arsehole" persona 100%,he obviously just playing the bad guy role deliberatly to get ppl to h8 him so they'l buy the fight in hope of seeing him KTFO by the fan favourite Hatton,i mean for all we know away from the ring he might actually be a nice guy....and a smart buisness man haha...but that aint gonna stop me from very much lookin forward to Dec 8.
    Yeah man try and find the post where I explain how I got into the press conference. I explain all about how kool Mayweather is to the fans and how kool he was towards me in there. Still good luck to Ricky but I have to stick with Floyd for even getting me into this great sport of boxing since I used to watch Chris Eubank when I was younger with my dad.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Ricky is a funny fella
    He is you know..funnier than I thought. He's the one liner king. Had me in stiches and had Floyd baffled at times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do you say matey? I thought you were straight outta Compton or the Bronx? They say homie there.

"Tell him Floyd tell him, Please let me lick your arse Floyd, throw me a few dollars"

What sort of nobhead from Britain would want Floyd to win? Do you support Man Utd even though your from down south?
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Thread Information