Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Lewis

lol i know how peter's abilites work - but if he came into contact with claire his scar would of healed, if he hadn't come into contact with claire, how the F*** did he regenerate to be alive after he blew up.
    This is all hypothetical thinking on my part...but it's a possible future that we all watched...hypothetically two things could have happened...both of which pretty much could have played out in Peter's intro of Season II. Peter's got amnesia...so we just can't know...but again...hypo-thinkin here... #1: Peter had met Kensei/Munroe who is a healer & apparently is ageless...as he is in the same state that he was when he & Hiro met, fought, & blew up back in fuedal Japan. #2: The logical answer...or more logical to me...Peter had suffered that cut prior to the explosion...prior to meeting Claire...in other words he had gotten into a scuffle prior to mimicking Claire's ability.

Her power is to regenerate...not heal...like Linderman...like Kensei/Munroe.

Or there is always answer #3: The writer's slipped...just this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Lewis
    again in episode 4 we see his face completley burnt and disfigured, but only in a mirrow shot, i still maintain this has to have something to do with his mother, or maybe hiro's father... I would asume only his mum (MAYBE hiro's dad) would of been the only ones with powers to have seen nathen after peter blew up, my money is on his mother has power to heal wounds, or put some sort of elusion on them so no one else can see them.
    ...I still say that Linderman could be alive & well...the old head through fist deal might not stop a person who can heal...fuck I don't know...but either way...this Monday should be the big reveal.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I OTLD YOOOOUUUUUU!!! I KNEW ITTTT!! DAM,THE POST IS ON THE OLD SERVER BUT I CALLED IT,TAKEZO KENSEI,AKA adam monroe is the bad guy! He travelled through time and kills everyone. The slug was working for him. Dam,the post I made is on the other thread,,some of the guests must have read it!
    This was the thing that I was telling you about that I refused to spoil for ya earlier on.

I don’t think that he traveled through time with Hiro…or that Hiro brought him back…as much as it is either he is immortal/ageless & tracked Hiro down for causing him so much pain. Either that…or there’s another continuum bender.

Also,Surinder appears to be a bad guy now! Is it me or does it look like Bob is liying? There;s something he is not telling. Also,Noah and his family are in ruins!!! Everyone is after him!
    Nah…Mohinder aint a baddy…he’s just thinking with his heart & not his head. He’s waaaaaaaaay too easily manipulated due to his devotion to Molly & saving his race…& I aint talkin about the human one.

Sure Bob’s lying…I love the addition of him though. He’s a hell of an actor.

Noah keeps on becoming my favorite…outside of Peter. If you or anyone else thinks/believes that he’s gonna suffer the painting fate…let that pass…because he’s waaaaaaaaay too important to be dusted off…but I still keep thinking that Mohinder & he are going to clash & that Surressh will probably put a bullet in him…just not a fatal shot.

Oh and save the ceerleader,save the world was not just for last season. Nikki has used the virus,the strain and there is no cure...except Claire. ADAM IS TAKEZO KENSIE!HIRO IS AN a**!!
    Yeah…Claire or Adam Munroe.

I was also SHOCKED that when Peter did his lightning attack,it had 0000000 effect on Adam!¬ He laughed it off! The SLug was working for Adam but to be honest,he seems like an inconsequential character.
    Apparently…not a damned thing is really going to effect him…not a bullet, sword, virus, or bomb.

The only thing I don't understand..where does Sylar fit into all this? And the brother and sister? And how did Peter get into the cargo with the "Godsend" Necklace? Oh and what happened with the blast,the images Nathan sees?
    I want to know who’s going to spread contagion & how the fwock Sylar factors into it all. For some reason…I can’t see how the twin’s virus could go ape shit enough to cause the massive damage that we keep seeing in the future…unless the girl with the virus get’s infected with the virus that keeps mutating & mutates into an “end game” type of scenario.

The other possibility is that Sylar takes the power & kills them both & can’t control it. The reason I say that is due to the fact that it takes two to control the ability…how is one going to maintain it if there is not another to shut it off.

Does that make ANY sense?

I think that Peter got the necklace from Adam. Adam orchestrated that whole deal I think. I could be wrong…but I don’t think so. He knows too much about Peter & he’s got the symbol everywhere but tatted on his ass.

An AWESOME AWESOME episode,think I'll watch it again later.BTW,I'd like to add that whilst last season was 1 big ARC(the styory carried on for the WHOLE season) this season,there are smaller arcs and this one finshes or is supposed to finish at the end of the year(which could be dissappointing!) I don't want it to end!
    I tape those fuckers every night & the minute it ends…I watch it again…just like with LOST & I try to pick it apart…the beauty of that is…you just can’t. You can try…but you can’t hit anything right. Even with you & I hitting the Kensei/Munroe blend on the head…we aint right babe. There’s more to it. He either lived through the generations of Heroes as is the title of the second season “GENERATIONS” or he came through with another traveler.

What’s funny is that most of the American public ripped this Season apart already. Last season they bitched about not getting the answers quick enough…now they are pissed off that things are happening to fast & too far off of the normal base of the Heroes universe.

I SAY FUCK THOSE BITCHES!!!

This show is fantastic & if you can’t deal with fantasy…if you can’t fantasize…then stick to those bullshit reality shows or CSI…which both of are total trash!

ADAM AND PETER TOGETHER?! NO FWOCKING WAY!!! HOW DOES ADAM KNOW ABOUT PETER THOUGH? SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTION BEFORE I IMPLODE LIKE THAT HATCH FROM LOST!
    I think that Adam is part of the company or one of the founders or some shit…but he aint in the photo…or is he?

Anywho…it’s the whole continuum issue with Hiro.

The fact that Adam/Kensei is here…well that right there shows that he has TOTALLY fwocked shit up.

Granted Kensei was indestructible due to his genetics…he wouldn’t have had an agenda down through the years to track down his nemesis…Hiro Nakamora.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just from reading this I'm pretty sure I couldn't get back into it, have no idea what you're talking about. Seems like a lot more characters than when I stopped watching.

Is the hot chick who's got like multiple personalities still on there. Couldn't figure entirely what her deal was.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a bad episode at all imo. The main question it boiled down to for me was:Is Adam REALLY a bad guy? And WTF does the company want in the end? If what they are not making a cure,WTF is their purpose? Man Alejandros sis looked good at that wedding"! I didn't really like Nikki's part and her husband being shot like,although it was quite shocking in the way they showed it!

Actually,come to think of it,I think Adam is the badguy. Remember,Hiro's father,Kaito was killed by someone who pushed him off the balcony. That assailant was nowhere to be seen because....he likely regenerated.

It was also awesome to see Peter/Nathan part,I really enjoyed,was nice to fill in some holes of the story. Rnadoom comments here but doesn't Nathans wife have the most amazing eyes you've ever seen on a woman>!?And isn't the blond chick,Bob's daughter I think,sexy in a kinky way? Whne she was dressed smart,dang!

The Haitian attempted to help Peter which was cool.1 thing that I'm TOTALLY confused about is if Linderman was Adam's disciple then why didn't they kill the older generation then?I think there is something amiss here,call it a gut instinct,but I just feel there is a LARGE chunk of the story missing somewhere,to be revealed at a later date!

I would also like to add that Tim Kring,the producer,admitted they amde ALOT of errors this season which has resulted in a 15% drop in viewers. Some of them are some of the things I have mentioned earlier in this thread such as the totally AWFUL "love" stories between Cliare and that dude and also there are too many new characters. He also mentioned that viewers felt Sylra,the brother and sister were far far too deteched form the main story and I agree totally.

I hope we see more action,more anwers and a more coherent story from now. The last few episodes have been back to form,but overall,the season has been herky jerky.

Also,yesterdays epsidoe of Prison Break was MIND BLOWING! You want tension,thrills,plot twists,drama and action?Watch thaty!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually,come to think of it,I think Adam is the badguy. Remember,Hiro's father,Kaito was killed by someone who pushed him off the balcony. That assailant was nowhere to be seen because....he likely regenerated.

It was easy to guess that one. I think it was a mixed episode. The part with the exchange between Noah and Bob was awesome and I can't believe that little,greasy rat Mohinder,what an ass wipe,Mr.Bennett should have finished him off then and there. However,I have reservations. In 1 scene,we see Hiro finding out Adam killed his father(which as you can see from the above post,I guessed beforehand and therefore it wasn't a great shock) and then in the next scene,Matt,with his growing power,get's asnwers from Miss Petrelli(who is fucking annoying) about the same questions ie who killed Hiro's dad etc? They could have moved the stoyry on,he could have asked what the older generation did etc etc.

I find electricity girl cute,in a kinky way And the deaths in HEROES are strating to become anti-climatic. Now,when I see a character die,or who is supposed to be dead,I won't believe it for a second. Peter/Nathan/Sylar and now Mr Bennett. What are they going to do,bring back Suresh's fatherI think the company are going to use Mr Bennett,to get his daughter back but he's going to be some half cyborg Mr Bennett!!

I've been dissappointed this season by these things:

Storyline way way way too slow,I mean it barely moves at some points

Far far too many characters leading to main characters hardly getting any time on air. I mean Peter,Syral(WTF is going with him!) have haraly been on. Ditto with Nathan!

Too many new charcters wth similar powers as old characters(unless there is a reason for this,it needs to change)

Horribly unbelievable,rushed love stories with Peter and Claire.Terribly done. The prudcer actually admitted this in an interview himself/.

I'm not saying it's been bad,there have been 1 or 2 mnd blwing episodes,but compared to last season,it is nowhere near as good!let's get going peeps!!! I'm also not sure about this storyline arc crap. I'm used to see 1 big storyline last a whole season,it allows the story to develop and characters to develop too,but,as I've mentioned before,I've heard and read that this arc is going to finsh Xmas time?! Abit abrupt right!!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally disagree with you 100%.

I like this season a shitload...not better than the last...but I love it.

Really dig on the Adam Munroe/Kensei set.

Curious how the virus get's out...but I'm getting to the point that I want to see Suresh burn! Fuck him!!!!

The whole deal with him turning & capping Noah in the eye shows him to be a total tool!

If they really REALLY want to spin this thing...let Noah bust out & find Papa Suresh to actually be alive.

That would be the shit!

Crazy...but cool as shit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Far far too many characters leading to main characters hardly getting any time on air. I mean Peter,Syral(WTF is going with him!) have haraly been on. Ditto with Nathan!
    How bout that Sylar action?!?!?!

Kensei too!!!!

I've heard and read that this arc is going to finsh Xmas time?! Abit abrupt right!!?
    Writer's strike has fwocked every show on U.S. television...from what I understand...Battlestar Galactica is delayed until April & LOST is only going to have 10 episodes on the mend before they lock it down for a bit.

FUCK THESE BITCHES!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hiro vs Peter vs Adam?!?!?!

Sylar injects himself with the virus?!?!?!?

Nathan dies??!?!?!

Noah comes back?!?!?!

I AM SPEECH LESS!!!

NEXT WEEK'S GONNA BE EVEN BETTER!!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sucks about the writers strike but I don't blame them really, they should get their cut for the seasons put out on DVD's, at least as far as I know that's what it's all about. Sucks though, with us having to wait so long for Lost and then have it fucked up, last season of Scrubs screwed up.

Just started watching Battlestar Galactica, first season on DVD, don't usually think of myself as a Sci-Fi fan but its pretty good. I like it, not sure if I love it but its good. They could leave out the whole "frak" part. The Captain's a bit overdramatic, but its a good show.

BTW, couldn't you figure out the whole Sylon thing by fucking one of the Sylon women doggystyle I mean there's a big fucking red streak going through their back when their having sex, maybe its just me.

What am I doing on this thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Nathan dies??!?!?!

Noah comes back?!?!?!

I AM SPEECH LESS!!!

Whilst the ending was amazing,I think there's a reason why viewing figures have dropped by 15% my man. It's NOWHERE NEAR as good as least season,not even close. Crappy love storylines,way too man characters,anti climatic deaths and bad ass characters(Sylar,Peter) not getting enough air time.

The next ep should be awesome but the season has been herky jerky and this is coming from someone who watched 5-6episodes in 1 day last season.

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Sucks about the writers strike but I don't blame them really, they should get their cut for the seasons put out on DVD's, at least as far as I know that's what it's all about. Sucks though, with us having to wait so long for Lost and then have it fucked up, last season of Scrubs screwed up.

Just started watching Battlestar Galactica, first season on DVD, don't usually think of myself as a Sci-Fi fan but its pretty good. I like it, not sure if I love it but its good. They could leave out the whole "frak" part. The Captain's a bit overdramatic, but its a good show.

BTW, couldn't you figure out the whole Sylon thing by fucking one of the Sylon women doggystyle I mean there's a big fucking red streak going through their back when their having sex, maybe its just me.

Ahahahahaa,dude,I have 0 idea what you are talking about!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Nathan dies??!?!?!

Noah comes back?!?!?!

I AM SPEECH LESS!!!

Whilst the ending was amazing,I think there's a reason why viewing figures have dropped by 15% my man. It's NOWHERE NEAR as good as least season,not even close. Crappy love storylines,way too man characters,anti climatic deaths and bad a** characters(Sylar,Peter) not getting enough air time.

The next ep should be awesome but the season has been herky jerky and this is coming from someone who watched 5-6episodes in 1 day last season.
    If you feel that way...you might as well bail out now because things are going to get much worse with this writer's strike BS!!!

Tonight's episode is actually 2 episodes crammed into one.

Sucks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly…I think that the season finale…the last episode of Heroes was hampered by two major things.

The first…the writers & producers are listening to the fans waaaaaaaaaaaay to much & are getting both skiddish & off track. A second season is often a let down. Everyone expects too much & all the original ideas are almost insurmountable. I don’t give a shit how much the viewers cry, piss, & moan…build your story the way that you began it…don’t flip the switch for a different direction midstream.

The second. I hated the fact that they just pretty much cut the story in half & wrapped it up the way that they did. I loved the direction that the season was headed in…I really REALLY dug the shit outta Adam/Kensei.

So Hiro buried him alive? Wow…what a solution.

The ending was cool as hell though.

Nathan was basically about to out himself & everyone of his kind via the boob tube…just prior to getting assassinated…through order of his mother & the company I am sure.

Sylar shot up in the alley way…the cure or either the strain…that one we won’t know till it’s cranking hot into Season 4...but he can heal now…& he’s got his kenesis back.

Nice.

Bring on the gotdam writer’s strike.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed.

I think that a lot of the shit that’s going wrong with Heroes this season is due to the fact that they’re just pussy footing around with listening to the fans & trying to rush the story for their sake.

Do your story & fwock what they say till it’s done & told.

I love Galactica. It’s one of the best kept secrets on television.

I loved the last two episodes of last season.

As far as your complaints…they pan out to the better as the show progresses.

BTW, couldn't you figure out the whole Sylon thing by F****** one of the Sylon women doggystyle I mean there's a big F****** red streak going through their back when their having sex, maybe its just me.
    They Cylon’s are the gotdam bomb…toasters or fleshbots.

Out of all of them I like Leobden. He ends up being Starbuck’s nemesis & the whole “Final Five” thing is killing me.

Lucy Lawless (#3) & Number Six drive me up the gotdam wall!!! Smokin hot ass robots!!!

Yeah…the whole glowing spine during sex bit is wild.

Tryin to act like you aint down. :P

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Motherfraker. I don't know why that annoys me but it does.

Still I am starting to like the show more. On Season 2.5. Is that the last one that's been out so far, I don't see a season three anywhere.

I'm to the last two episodes on that one. Liked the one where they showed where Sharon and Number six go back and are reincarnated. For a second I was thinking Balthar was a Cylon when he showed up there. It is a bit odd how there in each others heads.

Now that I think about it how did Balthar stay alive? Just by her standing in front of him? I may be forgetting it from the miniseries but do they show anything about him between the explosion at the house and then him showing up and getting on the rescue ship and going to Galactica?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Motherfraker. I don't know why that annoys me but it does.
    FRAK ME!!!

I love it!!!

Still I am starting in to like the show more. On Season 2.5. Is that the last one that's been out so far, I don't see a season three anywhere.
    Season 3 is out on DVD across the pond right now in the U.K....I went out & bought a Pal DVD player & ordered it just so that I could rewatch it. It'll be another few months before it's out in the U.S.

I'm to the last two episodes on that one. Liked the one where they showed where Sharon and Number six go back and are reincarnated. For a second I was thinking Balthar was a Cylon when he showed up there. It is a bit odd how there in each others heads.
    I was hoping that Baltar was a Cylon...I think Baltar, Cheif Tyrol, Sol Tigh, & Starbuck are the coolest characters on the show...as far as the Cylons go...Leobden & Three are cool as fwock!

Now that I think about it how did Balthar stay alive? Just by her standing in front of him? I may be forgetting it from the miniseries but do they show anything about him between the explosion at the house and then him showing up and getting on the rescue ship and going to Galactica?
    Caprica wasn't in the center of the nuke strike.

That was a shockwave that she shielded Baltar from.

Nah...just him hiking to the jump ship that Helo stuck him on with Sharon/Boomer the Cylon.

Thread Information