Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

The last episode of Heroes sums up the season. Some bright spots,rushed,very very anti climatic. Why rush the eps,why not wait for the Writers Strike to finish? Ruined it for me. Cheesy Sylar ending:I'm back etc,I mean I don't even know why the heck he is back,they didn't even explain why they wanted to keep him alive. The deaths in Heroes are VERY anti-climatic. You can bet your bottom $$$ that you'll see either Nikki or Nathan back at some point during the next arc. I love love Sylar but there needs to be some logic in brining him back.

The most intriguing part was,Nathan's mum talking to someone about Pandor's box-I think she was talking to Bob. I intially thought it was Sylar that shot Nathan because of the jacket ad the gun but now,I have 0idea who it was. A gut instinct tells me it was......HIS DAD. Remember where you heard it first folks.

I found Claire and her fathers part anti climatic too.He dies,he comes back. What now,imprisoned for the hole next arc? The love storylines throught the whole season were COMPLETE AND UTTER TRIPE. I mean who the heck even cares about flying boy or the Irish girl? They werre reeally badly done and I've not met anyone who says otherwise.

Adam was an awesome character but what a cop out way to kills him off. Complete nonsense.

As I said,this episode was the 11 episodes in 1 show:rushed,awkward,no sense of timing,lacking the storytelling and pace of last season,90% of all the surprises were anti climatic. I hope Kring takes his tie with the next arc,because Heroes has taken a HUUUUUUUUUUGE nosedive from last season. I know second season's aren'tusualy as good as the first but there is not usually such a large disparity in quality.

I'd like to add,I thought Nikki was awesome and I'd much rather have her than Mika's cousin in it. I neither care for her storylie with hurricane etc nor her powers.Nikki was a badass machine. Probably the other worst part was the killing off Alejandro,he did NOTHING ALL SEASON! His siter dies,comes back again,same old tripe. A very poor first 11 eps compared to last season and even general standards.I REALLY hope they pick it up for the next 11.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Why rush the eps,why not wait for the Writers Strike to finish?
    The first…the writers & producers are listening to the fans waaaaaaaaaaaay to much & are getting both skiddish & off track. A second season is often a let down. Everyone expects too much & all the original ideas are almost insurmountable. I don’t give a S*** how much the viewers cry, piss, & moan…build your story the way that you began it…don’t flip the switch for a different direction midstream.
    where the truth is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As the director himself said,you can google it,they messed the show hence the 15% drop in viewing figures. He said himself that it was rushed and that the love storylines were not done well.IMO,they were awful. Also,if fans can be patient and wait this long for Lost,if fans of Prison Break,which is a far bigger brand than Heroes can wait for the show,then so can Heroes fans.

Kring decided to rush it and has seen alot of fans turned off because of this.It was his/his team choice at the end of the day. He wasn't recieveing death threats from fans to hurry up and make the shows. Lost fans are the worst,most impatient yet seldom do we see those prducers say,ok let's make as many rushed episodes and give as many answers as possible at the expense of our own story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone seen the trailer for the next chapter?I heard it looks good. Anyone know when it's back?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only ever saw 5 minutes of this show and it looked like it really really sucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I downloaded seasons 1 and what there is of season 2 and watched them all... Then I decided my girlfriend would like it, so over the course of a fornight or so I watched all of season 1 again with her... She got completely hooked on it and was always nagging me to put Heroes on...

But anyway, this was back before christmas, and once we got to about episode 6 of the 2nd season, she stopped asking for me to put it on.. We watched I think another 2 episodes (so up to episode 8 ) and she's completely lost interest and the other 3 eps have gone unwatched for like 2 months now....

It really makes you lose interest when they don't get it right..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster
    I downloaded seasons 1 and what there is of season 2 and watched them all... Then I decided my girlfriend would like it, so over the course of a fornight or so I watched all of season 1 again with her... She got completely hooked on it and was always nagging me to put Heroes on...

But anyway, this was back before christmas, and once we got to about episode 6 of the 2nd season, she stopped asking for me to put it on.. We watched I think another 2 episodes (so up to episode 8 ) and she's completely lost interest and the other 3 eps have gone unwatched for like 2 months now....

It really makes you lose interest when they don't get it right..
    Check back through this thread bro.I've been saying the same thing over and over. Season 1 was awesome, season 2,for whatever reason,whether it be the success,the writing strike etc, has been an absolute flop. If season 2(well the episodes they have shown of it thus far) would have been season 1,no-one would watch the show and it would have ended already. There is not even a comparison between the 2 seasons. First was awesomly good. Second was pathetic. I hope they get Villains right!

Thread Information