We need a place to discuss this show,I hope you don't mind Wack. Season 2 just started and it's insane.

Hmmmm.....In season 1,Molly,when she was scanning for Syler,came across someone and said he was much scarier and was looking back at her. This,imo,is going to be the main bad guy for this season.

This season thus far,we had Hiro's dad talking about what bad things they had done(I'm guessing he was referring to the other,older genration of Heroes who features him,the mum and dad of the Petrelli's,the black dude who died,Linderman) and the way Hiro's dad spoke was as if the "older generation" had done something bad to humanity and were recieving justice when he recieved a photo of himself with the Godsend smybol on it. The Petrelli's mother also recieved the same symbol,which usualy means they are going to die in 24 hours according to Hiro's father.

Now my question is,who killed Hiro's father? Who was that hooded figure? I have no idea why,but I thought it was Sylar??

As for Peter Petrelli at the end of the episode. What the heck was he doing in a container in Ireland?! And he had the godsend necklace on? And he seemed to be surprised at the fireball he let out pf his hands,which looked fricking awesome!?!?!!?

My theory: Peter is the big bad evil Molly(the tracking system) sees and is scared of. I don't know how or why but he becomes the bad guy. It would be pretty coool!

I'm not too fond of the of the guy who was stalking Clair and using his flying powers to stare at her! Talk about a new age peeping Tom!!!! Anyway,his character comes across corney and his power is the same as Nathan Petrelli's

Finally,that dam fine Latina girl and her brother. Now I don't know whether it was a transalting error but when they first appeared and she responed something along the lines of,we have been running for 800 miles?!?!?!?!!?!? WTF?! And then, she massacred those people in the van in which they were travelling,killing the innocent people too!! I think she turns into a monster so ugly,it scares whoever sees it,killing them. I say this because all the dead had tears of blood rolling down their cheeks.

That's all I have time to type but it looks like it is going to be a super cool season. I want to know who this group is that is killing th eolder generation of Heroes and why. And I want to know what happened to Nikki,the Black dude and their kid. Have they been kicked off the show?!

Oh and Surinder and Bennet are STILL trying to take on the company!!