Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

We need a place to discuss this show,I hope you don't mind Wack. Season 2 just started and it's insane.

Hmmmm.....In season 1,Molly,when she was scanning for Syler,came across someone and said he was much scarier and was looking back at her. This,imo,is going to be the main bad guy for this season.

This season thus far,we had Hiro's dad talking about what bad things they had done(I'm guessing he was referring to the other,older genration of Heroes who features him,the mum and dad of the Petrelli's,the black dude who died,Linderman) and the way Hiro's dad spoke was as if the "older generation" had done something bad to humanity and were recieving justice when he recieved a photo of himself with the Godsend smybol on it. The Petrelli's mother also recieved the same symbol,which usualy means they are going to die in 24 hours according to Hiro's father.

Now my question is,who killed Hiro's father? Who was that hooded figure? I have no idea why,but I thought it was Sylar??

As for Peter Petrelli at the end of the episode. What the heck was he doing in a container in Ireland?! And he had the godsend necklace on? And he seemed to be surprised at the fireball he let out pf his hands,which looked fricking awesome!?!?!!?

My theory: Peter is the big bad evil Molly(the tracking system) sees and is scared of. I don't know how or why but he becomes the bad guy. It would be pretty coool!

I'm not too fond of the of the guy who was stalking Clair and using his flying powers to stare at her! Talk about a new age peeping Tom!!!! Anyway,his character comes across corney and his power is the same as Nathan Petrelli's

Finally,that dam fine Latina girl and her brother. Now I don't know whether it was a transalting error but when they first appeared and she responed something along the lines of,we have been running for 800 miles?!?!?!?!!?!? WTF?! And then, she massacred those people in the van in which they were travelling,killing the innocent people too!! I think she turns into a monster so ugly,it scares whoever sees it,killing them. I say this because all the dead had tears of blood rolling down their cheeks.

That's all I have time to type but it looks like it is going to be a super cool season. I want to know who this group is that is killing th eolder generation of Heroes and why. And I want to know what happened to Nikki,the Black dude and their kid. Have they been kicked off the show?!

Oh and Surinder and Bennet are STILL trying to take on the company!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heroes thread(contains theories and possible spoilers)

I got sick of this like halfway through last season

No more for me.

I just saw Knocked Up, that was actually pretty good, best Chewbaca impression ever. And I'm really into sushi lately.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF is Chewbaca and Sushi?! How comes you didn't like this man? LOL,thiink this is going to be a 1 man thread seeing as I thought you'd be the only other person responding.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll just keep on making random posts if it makes you feel better

I don't know, the cheerleader annoyed me, her bullshit oh I can jump off a building and be okay talent annoyed me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I'll just keep on making random posts if it makes you feel better

I don't know, the cheerleader annoyed me, her bullshit oh I can jump off a building and be okay talent annoyed me.
    It would make me feel much better bro Thanks. Hmm,I like her,I thought it wa a pretty cool power! Was there anyone you did like? BTW,I saw this cheerleader on the front cover of FHM,but I thought she was only about 16?!?!?! Whats up with that!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the second episode was slightly disspointing in my humble opinion. I just didn't think much happened. I don't really like the angle they are taking with Claire's whole wanting to help others with her powers thing nor the whole rebelling v parents. It doesn't suit her,she should just stay as Claire Bear!!

I cannot believe Peter lost his memory and now the info contained in the box is all he has left. I wonder who put that necklace on him too!!!? Also,it appears his powers have grown 10 fold now! The fireballs,the whole going through the ropes(like the blac dude from season,I've forgotten his name!) I don't like how they are keeping him away rom the main storyline though,I mean unless there is something else that is going to happen in Ireland,I would much rather Peter took the box and went back to the others.

I liked the Haitian re-teaming up with Bennet. That was nice and he is quite possibly the most powerful guy,the Haitian. Imagine having that power to ake people forget things!

I REALLY didnt like the part with Peter/s mother being trapped in the interrogation room. I mean,this group that is killing the older generation of Heroes(I presume) are supposed to be powerful yet it went into the room,gave her a few scratches on her face and disappeared?! And what was her power? I mean the Hiros dad was willing to fight with his sword. What did Mrs Petrelli do>!>!

hmm,Oh I love the little line saying that the "godsend" symbol was the symbol for Peter and Nathan's fathers law firm!!! I would love to learn more about him,and the older generation. When were they powerfu? What did they do that they are being punished for(according to Hiro's dad) and who is punishing them>!?

I thin the most intriguing part of the story is Hiro's part. Why would he go alllllll the way back into time. What is going to happen? Is he going to find out more about his father/the older generation? IS he going to change the future?

Ph and what the heck happened to Nicki,the kid and CJ(or whatever his name was?) Are they just going to cut them out like that>>? I'll post more if I think of anything else otherwise,see you next week!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    So the second episode was slightly disspointing in my humble opinion. I just didn't think much happened. I don't really like the angle they are taking with Claire's whole wanting to help others with her powers thing nor the whole rebelling v parents. It doesn't suit her,she should just stay as Claire Bear!!

I cannot believe Peter lost his memory and now the info contained in the box is all he has left. I wonder who put that necklace on him too!!!? Also,it appears his powers have grown 10 fold now! The fireballs,the whole going through the ropes(like the blac dude from season,I've forgotten his name!) I don't like how they are keeping him away rom the main storyline though,I mean unless there is something else that is going to happen in Ireland,I would much rather Peter took the box and went back to the others.

I liked the Haitian re-teaming up with Bennet. That was nice and he is quite possibly the most powerful guy,the Haitian. Imagine having that power to ake people forget things!

I REALLY didnt like the part with Peter/s mother being trapped in the interrogation room. I mean,this group that is killing the older generation of Heroes(I presume) are supposed to be powerful yet it went into the room,gave her a few scratches on her face and disappeared?! And what was her power? I mean the Hiros dad was willing to fight with his sword. What did Mrs Petrelli do>!>!

hmm,Oh I love the little line saying that the "godsend" symbol was the symbol for Peter and Nathan's fathers law firm!!! I would love to learn more about him,and the older generation. When were they powerfu? What did they do that they are being punished for(according to Hiro's dad) and who is punishing them>!?

I thin the most intriguing part of the story is Hiro's part. Why would he go alllllll the way back into time. What is going to happen? Is he going to find out more about his father/the older generation? IS he going to change the future?

Ph and what the heck happened to Nicki,the kid and CJ(or whatever his name was?) Are they just going to cut them out like that>>? I'll post more if I think of anything else otherwise,see you next week!!
    I don't even know what you're talking about but that made me laugh out loud. I too agree she should stay as just Claire Bear

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL,her dad refers to her as Claire Bear,now she's being rebellious. I think she was better as Claire bear. Thanks for reading though man,keep my company man!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I TOTALLY forgot to mention last episode that the white dude who is Takezo Kensei can heal?! Is he Linderman?! Related to Clair? What is going on? I'm going to watch the next episode later!

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    LOL,her dad refers to her as Claire Bear,now she's being rebellious. I think she was better as Claire bear. Thanks for reading though man,keep my company man!
    keep *me* company(typo!).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BENNEET and the Indian dude are trying to bring down the company but is it the SAME company? And what do the pictures mean>? He said there are 8,he has 1,it shows Hiro's dad dead.Very intriguing,he seems to know what they are. I just remembered this from the last episode?! :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW!! Where to start?! Excellent episode! Ok,I don't know if I posted this but as soon as I saw Peter in episode 1,I thought he was going to be the main bad guy. When he let that fireball go,I thought,he's lost control of his powers and will be the big bad evil that little girl sees in her dreams. Well yesterday,I thought he was going to kill someone!! Hd that woman not been there,I mean did you see the look on his face?! Dam! I thought it was a bit premature,them kissing and I CANNOT believe he didn't open te box and find out his identity>!! That was dissappointing. He's too far away from the main storyline or even if he is the main storyline,why in Ireland,is there anything else of significance there?!

HmmOh Bennet"! The paintings?! The last is like of him dead with his glasses smashed(shot in the eyes?!) and Clair either hugging someone or being taken away. BTW,she looked really cute yesterday!! That weirdo dude told her his secret(that he can fly) but to be honest,I STILL don't like him. His power is a been there done that type of thing although he has memores(bad ones) of a man with big round glasse sor something(Claire's dad!! Is he going to kill him?!) AGain,the kissing,premature.....hey've known each other 5 mins and alreayd he's sucking her face off?! I'm not buying it.

DAM!!! SYLAR IS STILL ALIVE?! 8 SURGERIE LATER?! And he killed that girl who cna change things,she didn't have much of a role?! Although he appears to be isolated in some jungle(looked like LOST!) I ahev ZERO ideas as to why he has been brought back,I presume it's the company but he does not appear to have his powers.....IO'm not understanding that angle to be honest...

Hiro deciding to stay. Again,the fact that after 1 mission,Takezo Kensei has become the perfect warrior,premature again. Althought it seems Hiro is going to stay to help him. Will time change because of this? Who is Takezo Kensei in the grand cheme of things,I mean he can heal like Claire?! I don't know but there must be some purpose to making Takezo Kensei a warrior....It must be more than jsut for Hiro's own benefit(ie that he has someone to aspire to in the future) if it's just that,it'll be dissapointing.

Mohinder is SOOOO going to get busted by the company. I just want to know what they are going to do with him. Nikki is alive!! BTW,she looks really hot sometimes(or is that just me? I meanwhen she's really done up_) The black dude dies(CJ,crap I ALWAYS FORGET HIS DAM NAME!) and Nikki is goin to "do something" for the company and they in turn,are going to make her "normal". I don't really see why,she appeared to be in control of her powers at the end of season 1....Oh and is it me or does the old black lady who is looking after the kid really look evil?! Possibly one of the older generation of heroes? Related to Simone's dad? Who knows but there is definitely something there,amrk my words... I think they are either going to ask Nikki to help them with SYLAR or Mohinder...1 of the 2 for sure...

The brother and sister are with the American dude,it appears the brother is the opposite to her,re rights her wrongs,the good to her bad but is he consuming her evil when he does this?Who knows,I just want to see them get to America to see what they are going to do. I mean is she going to cry,when they hear the doc is dead and will she kill Mohinder with teh crying?!

hmm.I wonder what has happened to Nathan? And I want to know more about the older genration of Heroes....I think the only thing I don't like is that some things seem to be rushed by the producers. All these couples kissing and they don't even know each other,Kensei being a hero all of a sudden,the black dude dying and we didn't even get to see it...

And then other areas seem to be going too slow,Peter's part for example(maybe to show his control of his powers developing?), Hiro's part(or maybe he falls in love with the pretty Jap girl and changes time?) Hey,I could be totally wonrg and I hope I am but at the moment,things seems somewhat fragmented,soooooooooo many seperate issues rather than just eh few they had in season 1. Could this lead to characters being neglected(Nathan,and the big black dude etc?) We'll see..

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously are there no other Hero's fans, its getting a bit sad to see El Gamo continue to talk to himself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Seriously are there no other Hero's fans, its getting a bit sad to see El Gamo continue to talk to himself.
    You're telling me you never talk to yourself?! It's fine my man,as long as you come once in a while and I have lots of guests visitingmthis thread will be awesome!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

loves this show, deof keeping me going untill lost starts back, watched season 1 in like 3 days lol...

watched ep 3 of season 2 now - shit hot, pissed off that nerdy fucking kid is getting into claire tho... no way would he get a girl like her

I like the show but is kinda easy to work out what the happy-hap is with it tho... i mean you got btoh peter and sylar banged up because they are to freaking hard to be a big part of it until the end - can't wait to see them square off, peter is gunna whip his bitch ass haha... i liked him in the futre wher ehe looked a right bad ass guy - but if i remeber right he had a scare, when eh could heal? couldn't work that out, now...

We seen what linderman could do with his powers, any guesses on what peter's and nathens mum can do? my guess is somethign to do with illusions... When you see Nath in the bar and he looks in the mirrior you see his face all burnt (my guess would be when he flew peter up at the end of season one) but its normal to look at? his mum aint showed her power yet and she mus thave one, so i recon its got something to do with that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"the Slug" is who Molly keeps referring to.

As far as who's killing the old heroes generation...they eluded to it being him...but I don't think so. Slug is the one that see's Molly whenever she see's him.

I honestly believe that either Peter or a version of Hiro or someone they brought through the rift is killing of the old generation. I know that sounds crazy but I purchased something from someone off of ebay that was a set staffer & they were telling me about the Hiro rift deal.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information