Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Good News

That is good news, but I wonder who's gonna take the chance of owning one of them... I sure wouldn't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understood that all dogs trained to attack have to be put down because you never know what the command word is and you could mistakingly utter it at any time.

I guess fighting dogs and trained attack dogs are not the same thing, but still...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    That is good news, but I wonder who's gonna take the chance of owning one of them... I sure wouldn't.
    unfotunately , while these dogs make wonderful pets, you gotta bring them up right from the start.. its a dice roll this lot . ... having kids no way.. if i were single. i would take one in no question . poor animals..

piss on vick and his crew, the fukin cunts !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a beautiful Rottweiler before. Smashing dog lovely and friendly. Just an amazing dog.
    One day my brother who was 5 at the time got out into the backyard alone and got over to the dogs pen. We always tried to keep them FAR apart just in case. We were inside and we noticed my bro had disappeared. we had the dog about 4 months and my mam was still nervous about it around kids so she goes "oh no the dog!" We run out to the kitchen and sure enough my brother is with the dog.
    He was up on the dog's back riding him around like a pony!!! And the dog loved it!!! The dog was really special he was never kept in after that...he was a real [et but had to be put down because of arthritis which was sad. But a trult beautiful dog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    I had a beautiful Rottweiler before. Smashing dog lovely and friendly. Just an amazing dog.
    One day my brother who was 5 at the time got out into the backyard alone and got over to the dogs pen. We always tried to keep them FAR apart just in case. We were inside and we noticed my bro had disappeared. we had the dog about 4 months and my mam was still nervous about it around kids so she goes "oh no the dog!" We run out to the kitchen and sure enough my brother is with the dog.
    He was up on the dog's back riding him around like a pony!!! And the dog loved it!!! The dog was really special he was never kept in after that...he was a real [et but had to be put down because of arthritis which was sad. But a trult beautiful dog.
    I can tell when are boy is doing crap like that to our dog
    I can hear the protesting groan,as he patiently endures whatever the kid is doing to him this time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    I can hear the protesting groan,as he patiently endures whatever the kid is doing to him this time
    HaHa, our dog was funny tho, every time my Mam told my bro to stop doin it that he'd hurt the dog the dog would come over and startwalkin against him with his head so he could jump on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    HaHa, our dog was funny tho, every time my Mam told my bro to stop doin it that he'd hurt the dog the dog would come over and startwalkin against him with his head so he could jump on
    Every time I hear that groan I go running just to see the dog standing there with a look on his face that says for all the world "I can take it,and I will,but could you please get this kid the hell off of me"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HaHa...gettin a new dog soon, but i reckon its gunna be a plain old labrador.

Thread Information