Thread: New guy here. Hello everyone.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New guy here. Hello everyone.

Well, let me take this opportunity by introducing myself. You can call me Nars for short. I've been registered at this site since last year and have been reading posts pretty much everyday when I'm at work. I would say that this really is a great site. I'm also a member of both PAC & MAB sites, and I'm a huge Pac fan. Enjoy the fight tomorrow 'cause I will!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by narsman
    Well, let me take this opportunity by introducing myself. You can call me Nars for short. I've been registered at this site since last year and have been reading posts pretty much everyday when I'm at work. I would say that this really is a great site. I'm also a member of both PAC & MAB sites, and I'm a huge Pac fan. Enjoy the fight tomorrow 'cause I will!

You get a sc because Pac's over-rated

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaHoss
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple
    Just wanted to say hi to everone. I just signed up and I look forward to kicking it with everyone. And dont worry, I have a thick skin and I can dish it out as well as I get it.
    A thick skin is a good thing. You going to needed when you up against guys like bilbo, Violent Demise and the rest. I\'m pretty sure you\'ll do fine

Well let's see, I was banned from Boxrec's forums for defending Tommy Morrison. Apparantly I was the only one who didn't think he's had breast implants. Im still shaking my head in disbelief about that.

I'll post the link that insane thread, if you want.
    actually i think its like common knowledge that he had some type of muscle implant, i could be wrong tho

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple
    Just wanted to say hi to everone. I just signed up and I look forward to kicking it with everyone. And dont worry, I have a thick skin and I can dish it out as well as I get it.
    A thick skin is a good thing. You going to needed when you up against guys like bilbo, Violent Demise and the rest. I\'m pretty sure you\'ll do fine
    You have to have thick skin to put up with all those fucking ///////////// from Rotten apple.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dukeof74 IS ACTUALLY Tommy Morrison. Which explains why he has man boobs......cuz he dicks off on here when he should be doing road work. He hangs out in KY and HI I think.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information