Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Glen Johnson v Reggie Johnson signed.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Glen Johnson v Reggie Johnson signed.

It's on the Boxing talk homepage. Thoughts? It's good to see the road warrior active. I would rather have seen him fight Henshaw though.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Glen Johnson v Reggie Johnson signed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    It's on the Boxing talk homepage. Thoughts? It's good to see the road warrior active. I would rather have seen him fight Henshaw though.
    Talk about two Geriatric wonders.There up there in age but buy no means used up or beat up.This could be really good AND it's In my backyard in Lake Charles so I'll have my ringside seat.
    I dont know why Johnson so inactive.I think He has always been an underrated technician and fine boxer.Hes only Lost To the best (I had him winning the 1st Castro Fight and 2nd was nip & Tuck) but his lack of activity costs him A great deal.His KO of William Guthrie to capture Lt.Hvy belt Is on my top all time list.Scary Sh!!.And Glen Johnson Is a great story,fighter and Man.The Crap He's gone through,The years and wars and ROBBERYS would cause normal fighters to crawl up in a fetal position and give up.
    This will be a good fight,CC for the tip Gamo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    Talk about two Geriatric wonders.There up there in age but buy no means used up or beat up.This could be really good AND it's In my backyard in Lake Charles so I'll have my ringside seat.
    I dont know why Johnson so inactive.I think He has always been an underrated technician and fine boxer.Hes only Lost To the best (I had him winning the 1st Castro Fight and 2nd was nip & Tuck) but his lack of activity costs him A great deal.His KO of William Guthrie to capture Lt.Hvy belt Is on my top all time list.Scary Sh!!.And Glen Johnson Is a great story,fighter and Man.The Crap He's gone through,The years and wars and ROBBERYS would cause normal fighters to crawl up in a fetal position and give up.
    CC,totally agree my man. Are you going to the fight?

ICB Guest

Reggie Johnson was pretty good fighter in his prime he beat Steve Collins was the first man to drop James Toney with a good left hook and lost razor thin decision and the only man who dominated Reggie was prime Roy Jones Jr as for now ?? he has only fought twice in 5 years Glen Johnson will win UD.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    CC,totally agree my man. Are you going to the fight?
    You Know it Cheif ,Little bit of a drive but Worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glen won the IBF Eliminator from Griffin 2 fights ago, so im not sure why hes not figthing Woods again for the title, but I guess he doesnt need it cause hes stil considered one of the top 3 lightheavyweights anyways. Hes the second best for me, with Hopkins obviously #1. Glen does deserve to leave the game a champion and although hes looked great recently, its hard to imagine too may more fights for him.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reggie Johnson is still fighting Had no idea

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actually a little dissappointed with this, i was hoping Hanshaw would be announced to fight Glenn, Hanshaw could have a pretty bright future if he learns from the Jones fight and continues to aim high.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

imo to late in their career
    glen should win

Thread Information