Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cant say "black spot" in the south wales fire service.PC madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cant say "black spot" in the south wales fire service.PC madness!!!!!!!!!!!

On a shout in work(fire service) the other night when we lost radio commes coz the fire enginee was in what is known as a black spot where you cant get a radio reception.

Our boss told our controler on a moblie phone that we were in a black spot and any messages would have to be sent by the mobile phone.He was promptly told that he could not use the words black spot coz it might be thought of as racist.

What a load of PC bullshit.Makes me mad.

As a job the fire service has been taken over by a load of PC ass kissers who will make up any stupid rule if they think it will get them higher up the ladder.
    Balls

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cant say "black spot" in the south wales fire service.PC madness!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you're not trying to whitewash the situation.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cant say "black spot" in the south wales fire service.PC madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Political correctness is what is ruining this world. Here's another good example. Right after 9/11 one of the guys passed out small American flag pins to wear on our police uniforms. The chief nixed the idea saying that some people might be offended by seeing the American flag on our uniforms (I'm not making this up). There was such an uproar that he finally reversed his decision and allowed us to wear the flags.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    Political correctness is what is ruining this world. Here's another good example. Right after 9/11 one of the guys passed out small American flag pins to wear on our police uniforms. The chief nixed the idea saying that some people might be offended by seeing the American flag on our uniforms (I'm not making this up). There was such an uproar that he finally reversed his decision and allowed us to wear the flags.
    Ridiculous .... they should be blackballed for that decision.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    Ridiculous .... they should be blackballed for that decision.
    I think being blacklisted would be more appropriate.

El Kabong Guest

HAHAHAHA.......brilliant

over here they call it an African-American Spot

The PC Nazi's are just ridiculous.....you can't say the F word, the C word, the J word and so on and so forth.....they are the group that will usher in 'New Speak' from 1984.

Thread Information