Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Training Videos

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is not act. Im in training for a 3 x 3 in North Carolina. This is my 4th workout in 1 week. YOu try it. Harder than it looks.

El Kabong is quite a bit taller than you but on the positive side his bollocks will be aching for weeks
    How much taller? I do need to prepare. Im exactly 5 foot 6 1/2 inches and weigh 183 at the moment. I would like to know his weight also.
    I am 6ft 1and weigh over 200 and I think the fella is taller, heavier and fitter than either of us old dogs. Good on you for keeping fit my fitness regime is virtually non existent. Pushing a wheelchair, throwing the grandkids around and a few runs to the local refuse dump past the gym and past the gypsies is about all for me right now.

El Kabong seems a sporting chap but I wouldn't want to spar with anyone anymore let alone fight them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not act. Im in training for a 3 x 3 in North Carolina. This is my 4th workout in 1 week. YOu try it. Harder than it looks.

El Kabong is quite a bit taller than you but on the positive side his bollocks will be aching for weeks
    How much taller? I do need to prepare. Im exactly 5 foot 6 1/2 inches and weigh 183 at the moment. I would like to know his weight also.
    I am 6ft 1and weigh over 200 and I think the fella is taller, heavier and fitter than either of us old dogs. Good on you for keeping fit my fitness regime is virtually non existent. Pushing a wheelchair, throwing the grandkids around and a few runs to the local refuse dump past the gym and past the gypsies is about all for me right now.

El Kabong seems a sporting chap but I wouldn't want to spar with anyone anymore let alone fight them.
    Damn you are about a big Cruiserweight size. YOu are pushing around a wheelchair and I know that is hard work. The local gym is probably easier than the Gypsies LOL, how many grandkids do you have?

As far as El Kabojng goes, he may be big and younger, but remember the dude has a smoking jacket which signals right away he is short of breath plus his mask will wind him fast. He gets high quite often too, tokes a HELLA amount of weed, and is probably a burn-out. I think he will gas after 6 minutes.

Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww that's cute guys

You keeping a private training camp Steve? I mean besides 12 oz curls I'm not doing any training to speak of.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Aww that's cute guys

You keeping a private training camp Steve? I mean besides 12 oz curls I'm not doing any training to speak of.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information