Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In the Ring, You Don't Get Respect, You TAKE Respect!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default In the Ring, You Don't Get Respect, You TAKE Respect!

So I decided after a few days that I couldn't just let this situation die off and I was gonna make a statement to the whole gym, so I challenged Dave to another 2 rounds of sparring and I realized that boxing is about being disciplinned but sometimes you have to let your dark side come out and I just looked to Bernard Hopkins because he's a great fighter who can fight dirty and I came up hard just like him so I knew what I had to do. So the first punch I throw was a low blow right to the cup and I sent him a message that you don't disprespect someone who spars with you and he stepped back to take a breather for a few seconds, then we started up again. Then he caught me with the exact same body punch that he dropped me with the first time but this time I didn't go down, I just let the animal loose from inside and was throwing punches like Roberto Duran to the head and body, and non stop. Dave has a longer reach so he was able to stay on the outside but I had him backpeddling this time and I was coming forward and then I used my best punch the left hook but instead used it to his body and I could see him wince from the pain. He caught me with a few good punches but I was throwing non stop and didnt stop throwing to his body and if this one went to a decision it would have either been a draw or I would have won. It just goes to show that sometimes you have to be a man and take it the hard way.

ICB Guest

Default Re: In the Ring, You Don't Get Respect, You TAKE Respect!

Whats that smell ?? sheep ?? cows ?? no i know what it is.

ITS BULLSHIT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by vulgardisplayofpower
    So I decided after a few days that I couldn't just let this situation die off and I was gonna make a statement to the whole gym, so I challenged Dave to another 2 rounds of sparring and I realized that boxing is about being disciplinned but sometimes you have to let your dark side come out and I just looked to Bernard Hopkins because he's a great fighter who can fight dirty and I came up hard just like him so I knew what I had to do. So the first punch I throw was a low blow right to the cup and I sent him a message that you don't disprespect someone who spars with you and he stepped back to take a breather for a few seconds, then we started up again. Then he caught me with the exact same body punch that he dropped me with the first time but this time I didn't go down, I just let the animal loose from inside and was throwing punches like Roberto Duran to the head and body, and non stop. Dave has a longer reach so he was able to stay on the outside but I had him backpeddling this time and I was coming forward and then I used my best punch the left hook but instead used it to his body and I could see him wince from the pain. He caught me with a few good punches but I was throwing non stop and didnt stop throwing to his body and if this one went to a decision it would have either been a draw or I would have won. It just goes to show that sometimes you have to be a man and take it the hard way.
    Take your horseshat breath and go elsewhere . Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You two are faggs step up and fight me then!

ICB Guest

Put your Playstation on and put in Fight Night and we will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol. It's funny when this happens.

I hope you used lubricant. There's no reason why you had to take it THAT hard

Sadly, you gave into the darkside to win. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll probably be calling out alot of dudes then; cause' I can almost guarantee you're going to be taking a sh#tload of negative responses for that post. I can't f#ckin' wait to see what VD has to say
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    You'll probably be calling out alot of dudes then; cause' I can almost guarantee you're going to be taking a sh#tload of negative responses for that post. I can't f#ckin' wait to see what VD has to say
    VD don't come in ask trainer section so i doubt he will reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While the majority think this is horseshat
    I will adress the lead,if you had so little control either mentally,or physically that you opened a sparring session with a cup shot,Id have had you packing your gear

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the first punch I throw was a low blow right to the cup and I sent him a message that you don't disprespect someone who spars with you
    HAHAHAHA ..... classic irony that is lost on a moron like you.

Hello Baller27 BOXER18 ....... you're back again.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is this baller27 again? I'm only not sure because it's such a MASSIVE parody of baller27. If it is then he still hasn't got the reality check that we've been trying to give him for THREE years now!

If not it's pretty funny :P

He has the whole 'step up and fight me fag' down perfect

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do realise there are quite a number of Pro Boxers and indeed world class amateurs that use this forum?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he reckons he is a pro Donny...

He's had ZERO amateur fights and from what I've seen very little actual boxing experience over THREE years:

(NWS for bad language and X-TREME GANGSTAR ATTITUDE)

[youtube=425,350]Q8sOqwMBg6Y[/youtube]

Look up baller27 on here... this wanker is a legend! :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In that case i reckon we should take his offer to spar so Adam

U entering the intervarsities this year Adam? I'd be confident that il make it to Oxford no prob this year, without injury interfering again that is!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    In that case i reckon we should take his offer to spar so Adam

U entering the intervarsities this year Adam? I'd be confident that il make it to Oxford no prob this year, without injury interfering again that is!
    This guy is a joke i would love to get in the ring with him but i wouldn't waste my time with pretenders who make mockery out of the sport.

Thread Information