Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Message to my haters

[youtube=425,350]U1Qw0NQnbQI[/youtube]

I got A LOT of haters on my Larry Merchant vid on youtube, so I decided to address them who say "I insult boxing bu hating Larry Merchant"

What do you think?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Message to my haters

I dislike larry merchant but i view him as a necessary evil. Nobody is as colorful and uncontrollable as him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd have to say vanity and ignorance (ignorant to the fact that noone cares) is your drug of choice Sir Majesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I fell asleep halfway thru.

Where did you film that thing.... the principal's office?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo
    I'd have to say vanity and ignorance (ignorant to the fact that noone cares) is your drug of choice Sir Majesty.
    What you have to say is not worth saying..

Why bother?

Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate you need some major work on your career in the media!!!

Firstly dude look into the dam camera, seriously i dont want to be harsh but i turned it off with seven minutes to go, about as intresting as watching paint dry. You sound as if you have been forced to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My Grandmother always said, If you havent got anything nice to say dont say it..

My GrAndmother never actually said that, But thats how the saying usually goes..

And they are wise words

Its fair play
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    My Grandmother always said, If you havent got anything nice to say dont say it..

My GrAndmother never actually said that, But thats how the saying usually goes..

And they are wise words

Its fair play
    That's true bro', but without sounding like a smartass, you do post your videos publicly and encourage responses. They won't all be good dude. Anyways, I didn't watch the video but Larry Merchant drives me up a wall, and unfortunately for me it's not padded I wish he'd shut his old croaker!!
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man

And they are wise words

Its fair play
    That's true bro', but without sounding like a smartass, you do post your videos publicly and encourage responses. They won't all be good dude. Anyways, I didn't watch the video but Larry Merchant drives me up a wall, and unfortunately for me it's not padded I wish he'd shut his old croaker!!
    Lol..But mind you, I fuckenn love larry merchant!!

Lol..Wish i had one of those i love larry merchant caps that kassim Ouma was rocking a while back
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    [youtube=425,350]U1Qw0NQnbQI[/youtube]

I got A LOT of haters on my Larry Merchant vid on youtube, so I decided to address them who say "I insult boxing bu hating Larry Merchant"

What do you think?
    Firstly why have you got a hat covering your eyes ? if you are addressing your fellow posters ?
    and secondly you sound like Michael Jackson , so my advice would be stick to using your keyboard to apply your average opinion
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

SigmaMu Guest

I liked Larry Merchant but you are right. He is too critical of anyone who does not fight the way he thinks they should fight. Larry Merchant is like "THROW AWAY YOUR GAME PLAN" and fight the way I want you to fight. I too love wars but not every fight can be a war. Styles make fights and not all boxers have the same tools. Everyone tries to win with what God gave them. I might not always like a certain style but I do appreciate those who go that extra mile and give it their best effort. Let's be honest, some fighters do go in the ring and just try to survive. I don't like it and I don't agree with it but boxing has many manuals and there are more ways to beat an opponent than just knocking him out.

I have been working on some videos and Larry is just dull and stale. He is starting to annoy me. Don't worry Maj, Larry will be gone soon. And BTW, I get your point about Larry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    I liked Larry Merchant but you are right. He is too critical of anyone who does not fight the way he thinks they should fight. Larry Merchant is like "THROW AWAY YOUR GAME PLAN" and fight the way I want you to fight. I too love wars but not every fight can be a war. Styles make fights and not all boxers have the same tools. Everyone tries to win with what God gave them. I might not always like a certain style but I do appreciate those who go that extra mile and give it their best effort. Let's be honest, some fighters do go in the ring and just try to survive. I don't like it and I don't agree with it but boxing has many manuals and there are more ways to beat an opponent than just knocking him out.

I have been working on some videos and Larry is just dull and stale. He is starting to annoy me. Don't worry Maj, Larry will be gone soon. And BTW, I get your point about Larry.
    cc Danny
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Majesty I admire your efforts and willingness to put yourself out there but this is getting old mate. We know you don't like Larry Merchant cos it's pretty much all you ever talk about. This vid is just a rerun of your Why I Hate Larry Merchant video, a video that was in itself just a rerun of your comments from your other vids.

You're never going to convince anybody who likes Larry Merchant not to like him any more.

All you'll ever achieve by having this pent up hostility and aggression is to become a source of amusement for bored youtube channel surfers.

I like what you do mate, and you analysis of fights was very good in previous episodes so just stick to that.

You have to remember mate that the whole reason you are (meant to be at least) doing this show is for fun and to entertain fellow boxing fans.

You'll never entertain your audience by lambasting them and labelling them all haters.

Just ignore the negative comments, identify your target audience and make your shows lighthearted and fun.

You have to accept that whilst a lot of people will disagree with you regarding Larry Merchant the vast majority simply won't care. I certainly couldn't care less whether people like Larry Merchant or not, it's simply unimportant to me as I am sure it is to most boxing fans. Just focus your show on being entertaining to the vast majority who like me just click a vid when they have a few minutes to spare and want some lighthearted boxing talk.

You don't need to convince me, (or I expect other Saddonians) of the importance of defensive skills in boxing so why worry about it?

The Saddo posters I guess are your core audience so just focus on putting out interesting material for us.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is majesty and the magic man brothers? or they the same person cause magic man is on everyone who replies to majesty little topic here.

anyways majesty your tone is dull and why are you rocking a cheap L.A new era cap covering your entire face, this is like the very first time I have seen a face with just lips and yea i agree from above. voice sounds like micheal jackson and trying to look like ne-yo just my 2 cent but you got guts posting a vid like this, next time you shouldn't try to cover your face though it kinds of ruin the effort cause why make a vid for when your basically covering your face, you should of just recorded an audio.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    is majesty and the magic man brothers? or they the same person cause magic man is on everyone who replies to majesty little topic here.

anyways majesty your tone is dull and why are you rocking a cheap L.A new era cap covering your entire face, this is like the very first time I have seen a face with just lips and yea i agree from above. voice sounds like micheal jackson and trying to look like ne-yo just my 2 cent but you got guts posting a vid like this, next time you shouldn't try to cover your face though it kinds of ruin the effort cause why make a vid for when your basically covering your face, you should of just recorded an audio.
    To be fair to Majesty his other vids are pretty good. When he's talking about boxing and analysing fights he gets very animated and his enthusiam makes the vids very enjoyable. He also puts across some interesting points and is one of the better boxing commentary guys on youtube.

He just needs to learn that putting yourself on youtube is going to lead to loads of pricks disagreeing and making nasty comments, goes with the territory.

As long as he doesn't get hung up on trying to defend everything he says I think his show will be pretty successful.

Certainly I give him props for having the bottle to give it a go.

As for his glasses and hat shady persona I think that's the look he's trying to portray, a kind of shadowy figure, distant and unknowable.

I actually like that image but he's destroying it by responding to all these negative comments he's getting and showing people how much it upsets him.

I mean if you want to portray yourself as mysterious and shady don't bare your soul and your emotions trying to defend yourself against those who diagree with the Larry Merchant comments

But he's only been doing it a while and I'm sure he'll develop a thicker skin and not let them bother him. After all those Boxing4Real guys probably get dialy hate mail and death threats as well being laughed at by the world whenever they release a new video.

Thread Information