Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I guess I missed another fight???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I guess I missed another fight???

I must be living under a rock, first I missed the Manny P VS MAB rematch and now it looks like I missed Sam P vs Jameel Mcline ,.

I was looking for fights on cable tonight and saw Sam vs Mcline comes on at midnight WTF Then I get on here and it already happened,. When the heck did it happen? I wasnt all excited about the fight but it was a fight . I have it set ro record but what happened? Did Sam get knocked down? IT seems he won but looked bad. He might as well fit in with the rest of the heavies LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I guess I missed another fight???

Quote Originally Posted by Landon
    I must be living under a rock, first I missed the Manny P VS MAB rematch and now it looks like I missed Sam P vs Jameel Mcline ,.

I was looking for fights on cable tonight and saw Sam vs Mcline comes on at midnight WTF Then I get on here and it already happened,. When the heck did it happen? I wasnt all excited about the fight but it was a fight . I have it set ro record but what happened? Did Sam get knocked down? IT seems he won but looked bad. He might as well fit in with the rest of the heavies LOL

Sam got knocked down 3 times.

It's kinda hard to believe that he won so convincingly after being knocked down so many times, but he pulled it off.

Think Peter vs. Klitchko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man what happened to him? If he got cought three times by Mcline he wont go three with Klitchko.

Im so sick of disapointing heavies. I think Bonecrusher Smith should make a comeback LOL

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man what happened to him? If he got cought three times by Mcline he wont go three with Klitchko.

Im so sick of disapointing heavies. I think Bonecrusher Smith should make a comeback LOL
    Pleeaase dont temp him.
    somewhere Holmes Is smirking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter already went 12 with Klitchko and Peter dropped Klitchko 4 times (I think) in the process. Klitchko still won the UD and deserved it. That was what I was referring to when I mentioned the Peter vs. Klitchko fight.

You kinda gotta see the fight to see what I'm talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

Peter already went 12 with Klitchko and Peter dropped Klitchko 4 times (I think) in the process. Klitchko still won the UD and deserved it. That was what I was referring to when I mentioned the Peter vs. Klitchko fight.

You kinda gotta see the fight to see what I'm talking about.

I got you now. Same fight but this time Peter was Klit and Mcline was Peter. Im going to see when I get home tonight.
    Just from these fights it seems Klit has improved and Peter hasn't

ICB Guest

Wlad vs Peter and McCline vs Peter is similar but little different Wlad was knocked down with punches in back of head and was only hurt on 3rd knockdown he won every round easy as pie except the rounds Peter knocked Wlad down in which was 5th and 11th now im going to show you a clip of Peter vs McCline Landon so you can see for yourself.

Peter vs. McCline Recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EO-Nl-gWG4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No u didnt miss much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    Wlad vs Peter and McCline vs Peter is similar but little different Wlad was knocked down with punches in back of head and was only hurt on 3rd knockdown he won every round easy as pie except the rounds Peter knocked Wlad down in which was 5th and 11th now im going to show you a clip of Peter vs McCline Landon so you can see for yourself.

Peter vs. McCline Recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EO-Nl-gWG4
    CC Man, Looks like Petter showed he was the better man but also showed he can get caught and put on queer street. Klit would have finnished him easy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't miss much at all....mcline started off decent was landing his uppercut, in the second half of the fight decided that winning wasn't at all as important as a nap, stopped throwing the uppercut alltogether and lost.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information