Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Official Saddo's P4P & Ratings lists have both been updated. Discuss...

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Official Saddo's P4P & Ratings lists have both been updated. Discuss...

Alright everyone…taking into effect that we’ve had some major changes, wins, & happenings I have once again updated our Rankings & our P4P lists.

Check them out & as always…bring the suggestions & questions.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...c,47955.0.html

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg671888

Cheers bitches…& koneecheewah!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Saddo's P4P & Ratings lists have both been updated. Discuss...

Uh.... how did Ivan Calderon NOT get the top spot in the light flyweight division? After all, he IS undefeated, and he DID beat Hugo Cazares, the champ at the higher 108-pound division and a much bigger man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Saddo's P4P & Ratings lists have both been updated. Discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    Uh.... how did Ivan Calderon NOT get the top spot in the light flyweight division? After all, he IS undefeated, and he DID beat Hugo Cazares, the champ at the higher 108-pound division and a much bigger man.
    Solis had defended his title something like 6 times I think…Calderon just moved up from minimum & got the belt Cazares at light fly. I had Romero at 3rd due to the deal with Viloria. Since Solis has done more at the weight & Calderon is just coming into it…I figured that Solis deserved the nod.

I'm a huge fan of Calderon...but Solis has done more at the weight.

No?

That's why these Rankings get so complicated because everyone's always on the move.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Solis had defended his title something like 6 times I think…Calderon just moved up from minimum & got the belt Cazares at light fly. I had Romero at 3rd due to the deal with Viloria. Since Solis has done more at the weight & Calderon is just coming into it…I figured that Solis deserved the nod.

No?

That's why these Rankings get so complicated because everyone's always on the move.

I think that's crap though, when R Marquez beat Israel Vazquez the first time he went straight to being the man in the super bantamweight division.

Give it to little Calderon I say!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

No?

I think that's crap though, when R Marquez beat Israel Vazquez the first time he went straight to being the man in the super bantamweight division.

Give it to little Calderon I say!
    I would have no problem with that...but is that really the legit way to do it?

The last time I did that...everyone pissed & moaned & said that I was being bias towards the fight that I liked the most...know what I mean?

Don't answer no...because I know that you do & I know you'd say something like that...just to spite poor Wacko.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah you have to do what you think is right. I've only seen Solis fight once and he almost got sparked last time out.

But I'm hardly an expert on these tiny divisions so I'm not really qualified to say.

Gamo is probably the world's greatest authority on sub 115 lb men so best ask him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah you have to do what you think is right. I've only seen Solis fight once and he almost got sparked last time out.

But I'm hardly an expert on these tiny divisions so I'm not really qualified to say.

Gamo is probably the world's greatest authority on sub 115 lb men so best ask him.
    No way would I ask "Le Gamo" on this one. He likes Calderon as much as I do...so he'd be just as biased. Ask him.

Seriously though...I kind of look at it now the way I do on the P4P thing. It just seems to me that the man that's been there the longest & has the most wins consectulatively is the right choice...I mean let's take Taylor for instance...everyone called him the middleweight champion after he "beat" Hopkins & look where he is now.

For real though...seriously...Solis has been at the weight longer & put in the work. Calderon just hit the spot & I just can't see past that...if I'm wrong & everyone thinks I am...no sweat...it's just a few keystrokes from a change away.

I've already corrected a few little hick ups & everyone's input helps...even yours, precious.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way would I ask "Le Gamo" on this one. He likes Calderon as much as I do...so he'd be just as biased. Ask him.

Seriously though...I kind of look at it now the way I do on the P4P thing. It just seems to me that the man that's been there the longest & has the most wins consectulatively is the right choice...I mean let's take Taylor for instance...everyone called him the middleweight champion after he "beat" Hopkins & look where he is now.

For real though...seriously...Solis has been at the weight longer & put in the work. Calderon just hit the spot & I just can't see past that...if I'm wrong & everyone thinks I am...no sweat...it's just a few keystrokes from a change away.

I've already corrected a few little hick ups & everyone's input helps...even yours, precious.
    Actually I agree with you. Personal subjective opinion shouldn't come into at all. Solis has been champ the longest and made the most defensives hence he gets the nod.

I agree 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually I agree with you. Personal subjective opinion shouldn't come into at all. Solis has been champ the longest and made the most defensives hence he gets the nod.

I agree 100%
    right back.

I wish I could put him on top of the pile...but as you said...personal subjective 'erpinion should'nt come into it...& Solis has been champ longer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you guys! I'm torn as to whether it should be SOlis or Ivan. SUre Ivan has 6 defences but Hugo was seen as THE MAN along with Solis,and Ivan beat him. Can we have a joint number 1?

It was a good list. I think 147 and 154 need work though. Margarito below D Hop and Cintron?! D Hop should not even be there in my humble opinion. Floyd number 1 at 154?! Oscar is not even top 3/4 at 154 so no way Mayweather gets top spot. Plus the fight at 154 was just for another paper title,he's not going to stay there. I mentioned a few other things in my post there,check them out when you get time and keep up the great work. CC in 24.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zahir Raheem is rated both Number 5 and Number 8 in the lightweight rankings. Zahir Raheem is shitty and the most boring fighter since Ruiz, still I guess we have to rate him once. I say 8 is the better pick but I'm probably biased against him.

There's gotta be ten better middles than Duddy but I guess some people think more highly of him than I do.

Some other things like the Casa-David Diaz thing but overall its a good job.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I might be , but could someone please explain to me what Miguel Cotto has done to have him ranked #4?
    I can't see him being any higher than 6 or 7 at the absolute highest.

Thread Information