Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
I just want to add,it's a silly thread title. Calling out happens all the time in boxing,whether it be someone in the lower divisions or the higher divisons. I mean if I remember correctly,Manny re hydrated to 144? And Juan was 142 last night? So there can't be that big a difference between them and also Manny/Arum sid they were moving to 135,that's another reason Juan called him out.
For me,it 's okay that Juan is calling on Manny. Anyway, everybody wants to fight Manny.

I've watched again the MArquez vs Pacquaio fight. I stand by my comment earlier that Marquez will have a hard time fighting pacquaio next time. Let me enumerate the reasons:

First, Marquez fought a Pacquaio who has only his left hand as a weapon before. Now, Manny has both.

2nd, I have a video now (just currently purchased it) of Pacquaio showing his swollen left hand during their first fight. He showed it to a Filipino newscaster during the interview immediately after the fight. Pacquaio also showed his swollen foot. Believe me, Marquez was fighting an incapacitated Pacquaio before.
i've always maintained that those injuries affected pac's performance that night. the pace of that fight became to jmm's liking cos pac slowed down. in a rematch, pac would take over in the late rounds, that is if pac doesn't get him early since jmm doesn't have the best chins around. and bruce, it wasn't a swollen foot but a badly blistered one.
ohhh. sorry for that.I stand corrected. badly blistered foot. Lost my mind with the swollen hand.thanks Kkisser.