3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Debate for MMWC Light Heavyweight Championship

Jt Rock (Champion) vs. DaxxKahn.

Post only Welcome from:
    JT Rock. DaxxKahn (IcB, Bilbo, TBA)Judges. Hitman Donny (MMWC representative)

1)12 Posts each (as rounds.)
    2)No assault on the other posters Character.
    3)Points may be deducted after debate finishes. Judges; ICB, BilbO and TBC
    4)Winner will walk away with the MMWC LH Title.
    5)Start time at the Champions (JT's) discretion. (1pm east coast usa.)
    5)All other communication by PM.
    6)Subject will be revealed before debate begins
    7) Judges must withold comment until after the debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Debate for MMWC Light Heavyweight Championship

Alrighty........ as the HBO camera peers into JT in the dressing room getting his hands fingers wrapped with a stone face jammin to HateBreed on his Ipod

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't wrap your fingers too tight, you'll be hitting several keys at once and your sentences will come out all nonsensical.

Thinking about it, that's probably what TysonBruno does, he must wear his boxing gloves to post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im watching in the stands son i

got to get my shannon briggs dreads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The lights go dim....The sound of Rob Zombies Hellbilly Deluxe starts to play.....The entire crowd at the MGM Grand stands up waiting to get their first look at the challenger.....The curtains open Kahn is making his way down the Isle it's a mad house almost deafening....

He is in the ring He looks in Fabulous shape Lennox Lewis states...A true specimine adds Merchant....

Now we await the Champion
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the essence of actually getting this started I will go first Topic is the most promising LHW prospect out there I believe?

IMO Adrian Diaconu is a man we will hear from in a big way at LHW....He is undefeated and has been building himself in the right way,, The only real down fall that can be used against him is he has only been a pro for about 6 years and is already 29 but on the other hand in todays era fighters are still young at 29....With a 24-0 record Diaconu has no world beaters on the resume yet but some good vets who have had a lot of experience with first class comp....Diaconu doesnt have a padded record like many guys out there...He is just a fight or two away from breaking the top 10 and with the exception of Hopkins and mayber Tarver who are both going to be on the way out before Adrian is in line for a title shot I give him a chance against anyone else in the division with in the next 2 years....The guy has champion quality written all over him...Assuming he uses his time wisely until his turn is ready I see no reason he does not hold one of the big 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQAD...elated&search=

Jim Lampley: As the the champion comes to the ring with Am I Evil playing in the background with his typical menacing stare as you can see he has Floyd Mayweather jr in his entourage, we asked him yesterday at the fighters meeting why he got affiliated with PFP king Mayweather. JT simply stated KOing people isint enough he wanted to work on defense and counter punching.. Emmanuel what do have to say about that? do you think having Floyd Mayweather jr in his corner will benefit him

Emmanuel Steward:I dont know, I mean if I was training him we would employ me and Tommy favorite drill, HIDE THE SALAMI!!!!! yea the kid is alright but has a long way to before he gets my attention

Jim Lampley: But Emmanuel he is undefeated and has taken on and beat all comers with dazzling power and ring intelligence.

Emmanuel Steward: Well he aint no Tommy Hearns, Tommy was the best fighter I have ever trained we use to fish,do roadwork, Shower together.... ooops!!!! I meant discuss our strategy oh Tommy why did you leave me, all was well until that gotdam Marvin Hagler beat my prescious Tommy

Jim Lampley

Larry Merchant: Jim as I was strolling down the streets of Vegas drunk last nite and looking for transvestites and hookers I was thinking of how this fight reminded of the old cliche I'm busier than a ten peckered dog in a hydrant factory
    Daxx Kahn is sure gonna be busy defending JT's punches like a freshly humped hydrant.... HICCUP, CRASH as the sound of a martini glass hits the floor.

Jim Lampley: umm yea up to the ring for Michael Buffers official announcement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    In the essence of actually getting this started I will go first Topic is the most promising LHW prospect out there I believe?

IMO Adrian Diaconu is a man we will hear from in a big way at LHW....He is undefeated and has been building himself in the right way,, The only real down fall that can be used against him is he has only been a pro for about 6 years and is already 29 but on the other hand in todays era fighters are still young at 29....With a 24-0 record Diaconu has no world beaters on the resume yet but some good vets who have had a lot of experience with first class comp....Diaconu doesnt have a padded record like many guys out there...He is just a fight or two away from breaking the top 10 and with the exception of Hopkins and mayber Tarver who are both going to be on the way out before Adrian is in line for a title shot I give him a chance against anyone else in the division with in the next 2 years....The guy has champion quality written all over him...Assuming he uses his time wisely until his turn is ready I see no reason he does not hold one of the big 4
    Daxx I respect what you are doing here 1000000000000000% but as protocol one of the benefits to being champ is starting the debate topic. Also I dont believe we have to stick to LightHeavyweight subjects, we can talk about anything related to boxing, past present and future

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

Daxx I respect what you are doing here 1000000000000000% but as protocol one of the benefits to being champ is starting the debate topic. Also I dont believe we have to stick to LightHeavyweight subjects, we can talk about anything related to boxing, past present and future

This has gotten waaay to confusing lol....But you are the champ so please go first...on a new topic if you wish

This is the post I was going by............

Re: In honour of all boxing's great governing bodys,I have invented a new 1.MMWC
    « Reply #277 on: Yesterday at 04:55:40 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In addition we have a bizarre contest Tomorrow, with the Heavyweight champion Julius Rain taking a match against the Fly weight Champion Bilbo.

Regardless of Result Julius will be then taking on MMWC official Judge and ex-champion Violent Demise.

To Julius and Bilbo getting it on tomorrow and Daxx and Jt getting it on today

The nominated judge for the fights is Ice Cold Boxing.
    Each of you guys will select, must select a judge each.

The champion decides who initiates the debaTE.
    i WILL OPEN A THREAD IN LETS GET IT ON AND APPLY THE RULES.

You guys get to know ur subjects now.

For JT and Daxx: "Who is currently the best prospect in the Light Heavyweight Division."

For Bilbo and Julius: "In the current era which is more exciting the Flyweight or the Heavyweight division?"

Once again i will remind the judges to reserve comment until after the debate.

Daxx and JT get it on at 1pm East Coast Us time.
    Bilbo and Julius tomorrow.

It states current so I figured that what I was doing ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

This has gotten waaay to confusing lol....But you are the champ so please go first...on a new topic if you wish

This is the post I was going by............

Re: In honour of all boxing's great governing bodys,I have invented a new 1.MMWC
    « Reply #277 on: Yesterday at 04:55:40 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In addition we have a bizarre contest Tomorrow, with the Heavyweight champion Julius Rain taking a match against the Fly weight Champion Bilbo.

Regardless of Result Julius will be then taking on MMWC official Judge and ex-champion Violent Demise.

To Julius and Bilbo getting it on tomorrow and Daxx and Jt getting it on today

The nominated judge for the fights is Ice Cold Boxing.
    Each of you guys will select, must select a judge each.

The champion decides who initiates the debaTE.
    i WILL OPEN A THREAD IN LETS GET IT ON AND APPLY THE RULES.

You guys get to know ur subjects now.

For JT and Daxx: "Who is currently the best prospect in the Light Heavyweight Division."

For Bilbo and Julius: "In the current era which is more exciting the Flyweight or the Heavyweight division?"

Once again i will remind the judges to reserve comment until after the debate.

Daxx and JT get it on at 1pm East Coast Us time.
    Bilbo and Julius tomorrow.

It states current so I figured that what I was doing ?
    OK nevermind I thought, you just picked the topic.... Sorry!!! I will respond to the topic as soon as I get done with my customers... for the confusion

What did you think of my HBO parody

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha Ha Ha LOVED the Manny Stewart and his love of Tommy....I can't coun't how many times I have heard him compare guys to him.....I owe yopu a CC on that alone......

BTW why does everyone when making fun of Merchant use the Transvestite at some point in time lol

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok guys as a judge in this and a soon to be contestent guys we HAVE to stick the the chosen debate topic as given to us by the president! If people decide they can debate what they like it's just going to get too confusing to judge.

The only question I will be judging in this contest is 'Who is the best lightheavyweight prospect in the division'.

If you go off on another tangent and don't answer the origianl question then its zero points from me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Ok guys as a judge in this and a soon to be contestent guys we HAVE to stick the the chosen debate topic as given to us by the president! If people decide they can debate what they like it's just going to get too confusing to judge.

The only question I will be judging in this contest is 'Who is the best lightheavyweight prospect in the division'.

If you go off on another tangent and don't answer the origianl question then its zero points from me
    I started already Adrian Diacanu was my pick and why gotta wait for a reply before i can go again?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I started already Adrian Diacanu was my pick and why gotta wait for a reply before i can go again?
    Afraid so, this is a turn based thing I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Afraid so, this is a turn based thing I believe.

well maybe I should throw out a few more challenges LOL by time all is over I will have either 3 belts or losses lol

Thread Information