Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A FUCKING NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A FUCKING NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

http://fightlinker.com/?p=773

Oct 18th, 2007 by fightlinker

Imagine this: you get really fucking smashed … like more smashed than you’ve ever gotten in your life. You fall asleep at your friend’s place and wake up with a tattoo that says “I have a small penis”. Hey, that’s a funny story, and about the only explanation I can think of for why this guy has that tattoo. There’s only one explanation I can think of for his other tattoo as well. Yeah, look up a bit. That’s a full fledged neo-nazi symbol covering half this guy’s chest.

Normally this is where I’d go off on a rant about how being a nazi is fucking retarded. But I’d like to think we’ve evolved past that obvious point, so I’m gonna move off the easy target and leave that for the fightlinker.com jackals to deal with.

This post is gonna be all about WHY THE FUCK A NAZI IS GETTING BOOKED BY A COMPANY OWNED BY PROELITE?

That’s right … this guy is a King of the Cage fighter. And this isn’t from the pre-ProElite days. This guy has had four fights with the promotion in the past six months, with the latest one being last weekend. Maybe nazis don’t elicit much attention down in California, but up here in Canada we don’t let that shit slide. Show up at an MMA event in Montreal with a swastika tattoo and we’re gonna riot like it’s a Guns N Roses concert.

Normally I would never advise anyone to go to ProElite.com … it’s about as appealing to look at as Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpes virus. But in this case, I really think that we should point out this little oopsie to ProElite president Kelly Perdew.

Here’s a sample message you can cut and paste to Kelly:

Subject: YOU’VE GOT NAZI

Hi Kelly. Just thought you ought to know that you’ve got a guy fighting in your King of the Cage promotion (Melvin Costa) that’s kinda sorta just a little bit of a FUCKING NEO NAZI. I’m sure this is all some sort of simple oversight. You run a big organization and tiny insignificant issues like raging white supremacists fighting for you might have been easy to miss. The Eagle/Swastika tattoo on this guy’s chest is pretty small after all … it only covers HALF HIS CHEST.

Anyways, just thought I’d bring it to your attention so that next time he fights for one of your promotions I can tell everyone who’ll listen that you knew about him and are apparently okay with Nazis.

Keep up the good work!

Oh, and if anyone has Kelly’s email or any other high ranking ProElite people’s emails, hook me up. I can’t imagine more than 200 people messaging Kelly through his ProElite.com site, but if we can get his email I think we could probably hit 800+ messages.

What do you guys think of this? I think scum like this should get punished. The world of MMA is working hard to improve it's image and then you get motherfukers like this douchebag. Imagine a fricking Nation of Islam member with a big ass tattooe saying something similar?Imagine the uproar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A FUCKING NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

Nah if it was a nation of islam member, saying anything about it would be deemed descriminatory.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A F****** NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

plus you got to remember a tattos for life, maybe the guy was a bit more than stupid in his youth, but maybe he is just a fuckin nazi...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A FUCKING NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

its a german eagle, tho it is the nazi version...

the guys probably a nazi but you cant keep him from working based on that, anyway hell probably learn his lesson by getting KTFO by a non-white

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

the guys probably a nazi but you cant keep him from working based on that, anyway hell probably learn his lesson by getting KTFO by a non-white
    I know that Keith Jardine has no tattoos to speak of and for sure no Nazi tatts, but that dude just looks like a white supremacist to me. Also, I say throw this white supremacist fuk in there with Houston Alexander, he'll learn his lesson real quick...
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk

I know that Keith Jardine has no tattoos to speak of and for sure no Nazi tatts, but that dude just looks like a white supremacist to me. Also, I say throw this white supremacist fuk in there with Houston Alexander, he'll learn his lesson real quick...
    LOL,that Jardone looks haggard,scary! Even his fighting style,he crawls in! I'd love to see Alexander mess that Nazi guy up!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: To Pro Elite: YOU GOT A F****** NAZI(article about neo-nazi in MMA org)

Neo-Nazi's and white supremacist's seriously make my blood boil, what an utter waste of life they are!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAAH

jardine does look like a white supremacist

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAAH

jardine does look like a white supremacist
    Hell yes he does!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information