Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Question on Bike Shorts

This is a pretty lame question but it's bugging the crap out of me and hopefully someone has some experience in this area.

I dropped some pretty descent cash on an exercise bike and have been getting up before work to ride for an hour each morning. Unfortunately i'm having to cut the exercising back to every other day coz of bad as$ chafing.... It sux because I had to start on the bike because my knee is pretty f'd at the moment and I won't be out running for a while, but now I can't even use the bike due to the formetioned problem.

Just wondering if anyone on here cycles or similar and has had to buy bike shorts?
    If so, did they help with that sort of problem? I've read up a little and some have padding in certain area's and stuff like that,, so if anyone has ANY experience with some and may know some good brands it'd be a HUGGEEEE help.!

I don't have any spare time to get to a sports store, so your advice have to be it before I order online and hopefully don't waste my money on something that won't even help my problem.

Right, get typing!

Oh, If anyone requires photos of said chafing/rash before being willing to provide advice, please let me know...

I'm joking
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Question on Bike Shorts

FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!! you have no suck problem your just here hoping to find yourself some closet fag willing to meet you for a circle Jerk or something.....

Take that shit to Boxing Scene

Just messin with ya mate..... ...

It is actually common in any type of biking or jogging when you sweat alot and legs rub together...as the sweat is absorbed into the fabric of your clothing it causes friction....

Seriously try some bike shorts and just to add a little extra after you put them on throw a little talc in there.....Use the kind that has corn starch in it...To clear up the chafe buy some Gold Bond powder and use that a few days once it clears up switch to the talc....

Next time post this in ask the trainer...you will get responses with no ball busting....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Question on Bike Shorts

LOL my balls have become accustomed to busting here so I took the risk.

Although before I scrolled down your post, my fingers had already placed themselves over the f, u, c, k, o, buttons ready for some seriously caps locked button mashing...

I didn't think of posting in training but that would have been better I suppose. Although I hadn't thought of Talc so that with the bike shorts sounds like it'll fix things right up so I think i'll just go ahead and order some asap.

Thanks for the response... I need a push every now and then when spending money on something i've never used before..

Good work
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Thread Information