Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

facey is arm punchin moore to death.

he's like a relentless arm punching machine....pretty robotic

moore is strugling.....you can tell by the look on his face. moore has the more quality but the quantity from facey is the more effective at the minute

it's a great little fight now....warmed up just nicely.

CC for the round by round by the way.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

Moore ain't knocked him out, yet?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    That's what I said.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 6:

Moore retakes the centre of the ring, and as they clinch lands a short uppercut, then a jab. Moore seems to step it up, and Facey looks to respond, but then gets on his bike. Nice uppercut and a left hook as Moore is in another clinch. Facey finding only gloves, and Moore with another left hook, and a straight left. Facey looks to be tiring. Big jab and left hook from Moore, as Facey gets on the roopes. Moore with a couple of body shots and a left hook, then dodges three looping hooks from Facey. Good jab and big left hookfrom Moore. Good flurry of body shots again from Moore on the bell.
    58-57 Moore, but Facey is far from out of this one.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    he's finding it tough...pretty close. sky have the fight level going into round 7
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 7:

This is when Moore ko'd Facey last time. Moore coming forward, and a big right sends sweat spraying from Facey. Facey warned for his behaviour in the clinch, but the ref has a word with Moore too. Facey is getting on his bike a bit, and not throwing much now, Moore with a fantastic left hook, and Facey is shipoping shots now. Good body shot from Moore, but Facey stays back, and looks to jab. Another good flurry, as Moore with two hooks upstairs then a body shot. Facey is surviving more than competing now. Good hook, and yet another right hook into Facey's ribs.

Moore's round.
    68-66

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Moore turns it up just a bit I think he can stop Facey. He just needs to turn it up.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here up and knock him out Moore. I'm hungry. I want to go get something to eat.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

do you mean hurry

CC SHR mate this was gonna be my joker pick.... glad i changed it to castillo now

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 8:

Body shot from Moore, and Facey hooks the head under his arm. Moore with another pair of body shots. Moore presses Facey with a left hook lead then a right, but takes a right from Facey for his trouble, which may have cut Moore. Big left hand and Facey lolls back on the ropes, but Moore is getting frustrated as Facey ties up his arms whenever he gets close. Good right hook from Moore, but Facey misses a couple of straight shots, and Facey's elbow accidentally connects. Moore taking shots from Facey, but replies with a good left hook. Moore lands some body shots, but Facey still backs off, and pushes out the jab.

Moore's round again, but some good patches for Facey.
    78-75

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    do you mean hurry

CC SHR mate this was gonna be my joker pick.... glad i changed it to castillo now
    Goes to show you how hungry I am. I'm messing up my sentences.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 9:

This is definitely not the Moore that faced Macklin about 14 months ago, as he puts a body shot a bit low, in reply to a flurry of Facey's looping hooks. Moore with a right hook, but Facey lands a goodright, and Moore is back on the ropes suddenly as Moore takes four or five big hooks. Moore is spurred out of there, and comes out of there, with three big left hooks, and Facey is down. What a turnaround. Facey is shot, he has no idea what's happening as Moore comes forward wanting to finish it. Body shots, hooks upstairs, Moore is throwing the kitchen sink into this one, and Facey replies looks laboured an uncoordinated. Jab from Facey then he leans on. Big right from Moore, but Facey looks to have weathered it, and lands a jab on the bell.

88-83 Moore after the knockdown, but what a turnaround. Cracking round.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD i can talk i'm always messing up

it was a good round SHR

still anyones fight this

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    do you mean hurry

Oddly enough me to, I had this one as my joker but I changed my mind.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Round 9:

This is definitely not the Moore that faced Macklin about 14 months ago, as he puts a body shot a bit low, in reply to a flurry of Facey's looping hooks. Moore with a right hook, but Facey lands a goodright, and Moore is back on the ropes suddenly as Moore takes four or five big hooks. Moore is spurred out of there, and comes out of there, with three big left hooks, and Facey is down. What a turnaround. Facey is shot, he has no idea what's happening as Moore comes forward wanting to finish it. Body shots, hooks upstairs, Moore is throwing the kitchen sink into this one, and Facey replies looks laboured an uncoordinated. Jab from Facey then he leans on. Big right from Moore, but Facey looks to have weathered it, and lands a jab on the bell.

88-83 Moore after the knockdown, but what a turnaround. Cracking round.
    Sounds like a cracking round Superheavy....

Thread Information