Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

Come on Moore. Carl's Jr is waiting.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The British RBR - Jamie Moore v Andrew Facey - British Light Middle Title

Rouind 10:

Moore was warned for punching after the knockdown n the last round. Moore comes out, but Facey is pumping out straight shots to try and keep Moore off him. Moore with a body shot, and a right hook, but Facey pushes out two lookping hooks of his own. Facey's even more upright now, and his steps are laboured, but he holds Moore down in the clinch, and Moore accepts the invitatinon for a few more big body shots. Facy with a couple of jabs, but Moore is getting inside again. Jab and straight from Facey.Moorew coming forward but not punching, and a nice hook from Facey, who seems to be back in this one and ready to go the distance now. Moore with a body shot, but takes a Facey uppercut, and Moore is looking a little one-paced now as he plods forward. Great right hand from Facey on the bell.

Facey claims this round for me, great recovery.
    97-93 Moore

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Ah! fuck this...
    I'm gonna hit up In N Out....

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Round 11:

Facey's awkward style has really made this tough for Moore, but if he wants to fight at a higher level, he should really be able to get through to this kind of guy. Moore ships another jab or two, but Moore with a flurry, then a huge right hand as Facey slumps back on the ropes, than a left hand, and Facey's down again. Moore with some big shots, but Facey again looks shot here. Another right to the top of the head, and as Moore jabs facey falls backward, down again. Facey is struggling big time now, and ties Moore up. Hooks out of the cluinch, then gets on his bike. Big right hands, and they clinch. As they split, Facey slumps forward, and the ref rightly waves it off.

Impressive finish for Moore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facey quits

moore wins tko

good fight
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Ah! fuck this...
    I'm gonna hit up In N Out....
    Good fights over. Now i can go get my Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Facey quits

moore wins tko

good fight
    I'm not sure Facey quit, it was more a case of him not having anything else in the tank, and the delayed reaction of taking so many big hits to the head. Fortunately, his head seems to have cleared now, and they hug, as Moore celebrates with friend Ricky Hatton, and trades words with Junior Witter, and some of the sterling cast of British fighters at ringside.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jamie Moore said: "He's obviously been watching a lot of tapes and made things awkard, and I felt rusty, very rusty. You can't be not on your game against a guy like Andrew Facey. I was chipping away to the body, and as he got tired, he got very defensive.
    Going for European title I'll be much sharper, and you can be sure I'll be 100% for the European title fight."

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good work mate

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    good work mate
    Yes nice work indeed, Rhun. I think I'll sell out and give you a cc like everybody else.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Facey quits

moore wins tko

good fight
    I'm not sure Facey quit, it was more a case of him not having anything else in the tank, and the delayed reaction of taking so many big hits to the head. Fortunately, his head seems to have cleared now, and they hug, as Moore celebrates with friend Ricky Hatton, and trades words with Junior Witter, and some of the sterling cast of British fighters at ringside.
    yeh he didnt seem to have anything left
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In another fight on the bill, popular puncher Mark Thompson edged out Frenchman Frank Haroche Horta 77-76 in an 8 round battle which went down to the last round.

Thompson may not be a world-class prospect, but he will always get plenty of bookings to fight, because after this win, and his valiant defeat to the experienced Vincent Vuma last time out, he punches a lot and takes punches to throw them, and is very entertaining to watch. He probably just about deserved it, but I wouldn't have argued if the ref gave it tied or one round to Horta.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    good work mate
    Yes nice work indeed, Rhun. I think I'll sell out and give you a cc like everybody else.
    ?Dang man, I;ll have some friends order you some antibiotics and a fever bister....cause you must be ill!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rhun good work.

Is it just me or have we been spoilt with our domestic fights this year?

Nothing like a good British scrap and we have had loads this year. So much better atmosphere than the Madison Square Gardens and Ceasar's Palace as well.

Thread Information