Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: One of the most crazy things that I have ever seen. Check the link!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default One of the most crazy things that I have ever seen. Check the link!!!

Now I have seen some crazy assed gross unbelievable shit in my day...but this is just off the hook!!!

http://www.break.com/index/dude-gets...ge-spider.html
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: One of the most crazy things that I have ever seen. Check the link!!!

Nasty stuff; looks like he got hit by a recluse spider, maybe a widow. I keep venomous snakes{cobras}, and I know some people that have had some nasty bites. I tried to find a video of a fer-de-lance bite, which makes that spider bite look like child's play. I can't find it and don't know how to post pics, but here's a video of a guy well known in Thailand for working with cobras. He died last year from what I understand by taking a direct hit in the face by a king cobra, and here is a video of him "kissing" some cobras. I know I don't do that with mine,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzFxHr4t4mY
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: One of the most crazy things that I have ever seen. Check the link!!!

I'm pretty sure i was bitten by a brown recluse before. Had a crazy wound that seeped all kinda shit. Some was white, some was clear, and some was orange. After iy quit seeping, it would crust up with this brown stuff and then it would start seeping some more (usually a different color each time)) The people i was with were all like "Quit whining it's a misquito bite" . Had another spider bite on my knee (same trip). My whole knee was red and swollen and you could clearly see the 2 bite marks (looks like it could've been done by a snake).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where hell have you been takig trips too Punisher?
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is the US healthcare system really so bad that these poor folk have to medicate and treat themselves

In the UK he could have gone to a place called a hospital and had that treated professionally for free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

In the UK he could have gone to a place called a hospital and had that treated professionally for free.

Apparently youv'e either never had a cyst or somebody get's himz wittle spwinters dug out for him, don't he, wittle won?

Seriously though, that is some fuckin disgustin shit!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Now I have seen some crazy assed gross unbelievable S*** in my day...but this is just off the hook!!!

http://www.break.com/index/dude-gets...ge-spider.html
    Those S.O.Bs from Dirty Sanchez would nurse on that nasty wound.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Where hell have you been takig trips too Punisher?
    the black widow and brown recluse are around in pennsylvania. On the other side of the state by philly, they have the funnel web spider. All are bad news if they bite you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are there funnel web spiders in michigan?
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats weird ,we have funnel web spiders in Sydney but not in other states there are some relatives here in Vic look the same ,but not deadly like the sydney ones.

I thought we had soul rights to them !

Dont tell me you have tiapans out there too ,I'll be gutted

So you guys got copper heads,red belly blacks, rare old jet black snakes that get to 30 feet 'still poisionus' , tigers,browns,adders and sea snakes too?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Thats weird ,we have funnel web spiders in Sydney but not in other states there are some relatives here in Vic look the same ,but not deadly like the sydney ones.

So you guys got copper heads,red belly blacks, rare old jet black snakes that get to 30 feet 'still poisionus' , tigers,browns,adders and sea snakes too?
    I wish we had the taipans, browns,red bellies, etc. here in the states Most of my favorite elspids are Aussie ones, and they are next to impossible to buy here, as exporting from Australia is not legal. All I have are cobras I will have a taipan and Chappel Island Tiger snake one day
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No second chances with the Tiapans!
    you dont even get to your car. I think they take the keys off you and all.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre

snake wise, we only have copperheads and a type of rattlesnake, not sure which kind tho. Lots of non-poisonous species tho King, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Are there funnel web spiders in michigan?
    There might be. All I know is after they bite you, you have 1 hour to do something about it or else.

Thread Information