Who are the guys in MMA that are GENUINELY talented? I mean, REALLY have world class skills.

The more I watch boxing and MMA, I'm beginning to detest MMA stand-up. They just can't do it. Even the best "stand-up" guys suck, apart from a select few...Mirko, Hunt and a few others. But in that Chuck-Jardine fight, two guys who have no interest in going to the ground looked absolutely atrocious. So it got me thinking.... IMO, there seem to be a lot of guys in pro MMA who really shouldn't be considered pro athletes. Pound for pound, they come up well short against the top athletes in other sports,, not just boxing.

So, the guys that are really deserving of world class status, who are they?

I jsut can't help but to think that there was some truth to what PBF said a couple months ago. I just can't imagine ANY fighter saying, "fuck boxing. I'm an MMA guy" and passing up an opportunity to earn 10TIMES the money of a big payday in boxing. Mirko is a perfect example. If he was so great, wouldn't he take just ONE fight against a legit HW boxer? He'd earn magnitudes more for that one fight than any payday he ever earned in MMA. And the same goes for the K-1 guys. Sure they're pretty good, but the bigger paydays are elsewhere.

My list...to name a few and get the ball rolling...

Randy. Outstanding athlete.
GSP.
Fedor. But again, if he truly is the badest man on the planet, why wouldn't he take a big fight against a guy like Vlad and earn an instant 10mill? (Even if non title)
Mirko (old but great high kick and awesome strangth. But the same argument applies to him as Fedor).
Hunt. K-1 champ, tough as nails. but same argument.
Nog. Solid stand-up and great ground.

keep it going.