Default Re: CALZAGHE AND KESSLER HEAD TO HEAD VIDEO

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wasn't going to post this as a well known calzaghe fan it might be taken as a fans opinion...

but spending alot of time with joe and his team today you can see, yes there are nervs, but all in all he is itching to go, after covering the gym work last sat and being witht hem all today there is no way i see kessler winning this.

It would take somethign amazing for him to beat calzaghe in this fight, as is aid before it is without a doubt the best he has ever been in, and more focused than ever, fuck the fools who claim he is this and that, you can see he wnated this fight more than anyone, he walked around just shadow boxing in his mind, quiet says a few words to me, and i mean a few, then moves on...

We were the last outside, no one knew why and joe just wanted to get in there, kessler looks cool and up for it, and sure i dont know kessler or how he is normally like, but calzaghe really just seemed like the fight cant come soon enough.

If kessler wins then fair fucking play, right now i sate him as very goo,d if he wins he is special, coz i cant see anything or anyone beating calzaghe in the frame of mind he is in now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    wasn't going to post this as a well known calzaghe fan it might be taken as a fans opinion...

but spending alot of time with joe and his team today you can see, yes there are nervs, but all in all he is itching to go, after covering the gym work last sat and being witht hem all today there is no way i see kessler winning this.

It would take somethign amazing for him to beat calzaghe in this fight, as is aid before it is without a doubt the best he has ever been in, and more focused than ever, F*** the fools who claim he is this and that, you can see he wnated this fight more than anyone, he walked around just shadow boxing in his mind, quiet says a few words to me, and i mean a few, then moves on...

We were the last outside, no one knew why and joe just wanted to get in there, kessler looks cool and up for it, and sure i dont know kessler or how he is normally like, but calzaghe really just seemed like the fight cant come soon enough.

If kessler wins then fair F****** play, right now i sate him as very goo,d if he wins he is special, coz i cant see anything or anyone beating calzaghe in the frame of mind he is in now.
    Are you Calzaghes Mrs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would take somethign amazing for him to beat calzaghe in this fight, as is aid before it is without a doubt the best he has ever been in, and more focused than ever, F*** the fools who claim he is this and that, you can see he wnated this fight more than anyone, he walked around just shadow boxing in his mind, quiet says a few words to me, and i mean a few, then moves on...

If kessler wins then fair F****** play, right now i sate him as very goo,d if he wins he is special, coz i cant see anything or anyone beating calzaghe in the frame of mind he is in now.
    Fanboy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fantastic video!!!

Honestly...I wish that boxing fans could show each other & the opposing fan's fighter as much respect as these two combatants show one another...but I suppose that that's what separates the champions from the arm chair warriors such as ourselves.

Truly...I can't begin to understand or relate to anyone that despises either one of these men. They're both good for boxing & while I say that I am an equal fan of both...I'd have to justly call myself a liar at the same time.

I say I want a draw...I say that I could handle Joe losing to Kess because he's good people & a rightful suitor for the throne...but...I want Joe to retain his title & remain undefeated & then ride off into the sunset.

I hope Joe wins...I want Joe to win...move up & let Kessler continue as the top man. He could tear through Mundine & whoever else they put in front of him & rule 168lbs while Joe goes to 175
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All that jumping Joes doing and moving around he better be ready to do just that.... Dance!
    Cause if he decides to trade with Kess it's good night Joe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn I'm getting real itchy for Saturday night.......oh yeah My girlfriend wanted to take me out for my birthday, but I told her hell no, you go ahead, cause' I'm staying at home as the fight is present enough Have a feeling this is going to be a fun fight to watch. Think Joe will win, but pulling for Kessler. Man this is a good year for us fans. Win or lose for Kess, hopefully he can get in with Miranda sometime next year, after Miranda bangs with Andrade of course
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched the videos of Enzo and his opponent too and that poor bastard doesnt know what hes getting into, doesnt know anything about Enzo and he only fought a couple of weeks ago. Hope theyre paying him well.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    All that jumping Joes doing and moving around he better be ready to do just that.... Dance!
    Cause if he decides to trade with Kess it's good night Joe.
    Joe might get dropped but he wont be put to sleep. Joe is tough.
    I am still picking Joe to win by split decision. Can't wait!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC, skel.

Not sure whether Kessler looked slightly intimidated or embarrassed.....
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I did see a headline yesterday saying Kessler picked up a hand injury in training but I didnt have time to look into it at the time. Anyone know if theres any truth to that?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beerjelly
    Also I did see a headline yesterday saying Kessler picked up a hand injury in training but I didnt have time to look into it at the time. Anyone know if theres any truth to that?
    It was denied

But then that has to be expected
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

Are you Calzaghes Mrs?

No,preme are Calzaghe boy-friend
    Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Thread Information