Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pavlik Gets 100 Stiches in Hand - Not Fighting in Feb!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pavlik Gets 100 Stiches in Hand - Not Fighting in Feb!

I read the stitches come out in a week and they were just superficial cuts so no damage to his tendons or muscles. Thats good news, could have been much worse.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    I read the stitches come out in a week and they were just superficial cuts so no damage to his tendons or muscles. Thats good news, could have been much worse.

...and even better...the February match is supposedly still on.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard the match is still on too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by toogood4u
    sorry legion i have to disagree dont matter how rich you are when your a man u do things yourself not with anyones help

ur basically lazy....not a good life
    Yeah, I stand corrected. When I 1st saw the post I was like, WTF? Pav's my favorite fighter and it just made me jump the gun on what I wrote. Of course, unless you know what really happened it should slow one down before trying to pass judgement, so my bad. To call him an idiot is rather bold, but I used the term loosely and can't really call someone an idiot that I don't even know personally. I would sure hate to see him do something silly and mess up next year. As far as paying someone to do your dirty work, you're right, it does make one lazy and Pavlik should stay true to his working class roots. His brothers still could have done it for him though. And I still don't think Pantera was hating on Pavlik. I was wrong......
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Pav's my favorite fighter and it just made me jump the gun on what I wrote. Of course, unless you know what really happened it should slow one down before trying to pass judgement, so my bad. To call him an idiot is rather bold, but I used the term loosely and can't really call someone an idiot that I don't even know personally.
    Admitting that your'e wrong is half of the battle...but for your harsh remarks & rash judgement...we here at saddo's sentence you to 20 hours of naked mudwrestling...with a midget!

Break out the camera's Mick!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Pav's my favorite fighter and it just made me jump the gun on what I wrote. Of course, unless you know what really happened it should slow one down before trying to pass judgement, so my bad. To call him an idiot is rather bold, but I used the term loosely and can't really call someone an idiot that I don't even know personally.
    Admitting that your'e wrong is half of the battle...but for your harsh remarks & rash judgement...we here at saddo's sentence you to 20 hours of naked mudwrestling...with a midget!

Is there some other penance I can pay? I'm not much into mudwrestling, though I'm really into midgets
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see a little of everyones points here, but when you are brought up a certain way and if you deviate from it, you dont feel right. Hope I am explaining myself correctly here

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surely if he was really 'the ghost' is hand would have gone through the window without smashing it.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to agree with the people who are actually impressed with his ability to still do some blue collar work. He's a stand up guy, doing what most middle class people do everyday. I mean it's not like he got drunk and crashed an expensive sports car into a tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there some other penance I can pay? I'm not much into mudwrestling, though I'm really into midgets
    I hate to be "Un-PC"...but midgets are fwockin hillarious. With those nubby little digits & what not.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to be "Un-PC"...but midgets are fwockin hillarious. With those nubby little digits & what not.
    Chris Rock said all blind people should get midgets....instead of guide dogs.

It's an idea

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pavlik needs 100 stitches in his hand - What an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanrw
    His titanium knuckle implant surgery is now complete!!
    No.... I think he was born with those.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono

Chris Rock said all blind people should get midgets....instead of guide dogs.

It's an idea

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChris
    I have to agree with the people who are actually impressed with his ability to still do some blue collar work. He's a stand up guy, doing what most middle class people do everyday. I mean it's not like he got drunk and crashed an expensive sports car into a tree.
    He could now well afford to pay someone to do blue-collar work. After all, he's the Middleweight Champ.

Thread Information