Thread: Saddo's Bar & Gentlemens Club.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo's Bar & Gentlemens Club.

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    The Car Bomb!!!

JT ur a hard B******!!! They are Rough!!!!

They Three quartes a pint of Guiness, a shot of Whiskey and a shot of Baileys....And they will F*** you up!!!!

Gamo, i'm with you actually,
    Last night was an unreal night, was my early birthday and it was the business!
    Love em!!!! They taste like chocolate milk and get you properly fuked!!!
    They are literally dangerous....
    I haven't drank in 2 years, bvut i remember drinking those the night of my 18th! (well i kinda remember)
    They literally numb the brain and ur ready to wreak havoc!

A great drink for thoise celebrating in a club is RedBull n Champagne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Car Bomb!!!

They Three quartes a pint of Guiness, a shot of Whiskey and a shot of Baileys....And they will F*** you up!!!!

I haven't drank in 2 years, bvut i remember drinking those the night of my 18th! (well i kinda remember)
    that is my mode of operation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Car Bomb!!!

Then you need more time at the Bar...
    Here grab up a high stool. Did ya see the fights at the weekend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Car Bomb!!!

Then you need more time at the Bar...
    Here grab up a high stool. Did ya see the fights at the weekend?
    Sure did, Casamayor got the biggest gift I had ever seen in a professional prize fighting ring... Margarito just layed Johnson to waste and left him for dead and Cotto.............Well what could you say, he handled his biz.

I thought it was ironic midway throught the ninth when Cotto realized he wasnt gonna grind Shane down and he started fighting off his backfoot(Quite effectively) I believe that was the 1st time in Cotto career that he couldnt oppose his will on a fighter and decided that he wasnt gonna sustain anymore punishment himself to try to break him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was actually in a pub myself at fight time, all my mates organised a birthday and congratulatory night thing for me which i thought was dead nice of them and the fight was on the big screen in the background, but i couldn't hear anything. ASfter the Casa fight i was surprised although i hadn't been watching closely and after the Cotto fight i was pretty chuffed, it was a good fight too although i thought shanes body had finally started to adopt the old man look...

In other news, and this may be viewed as in poor taste.

Myself and my brother were at these cliffs about 100 iles or so from our home, we went for a look as we weren't pressed for time in getting homand the place is nationally famous.

We steeped oput onto a palteau at the top of the cliff and it was quite a moment as you looked down at the sea below and looked out onto the horizon. There weren't that many tourists present but there were a few and i thought to myself "i'm gonna bring my baby here a lot, it's such a cool place."

As soon as i said that a small child came running toward us. His mother running after him terror on her face!! The kid was heading for the edge! She screamed and screamed stop him!!!
    So as he ran past us my bro sticks out his leg and trips him!!! The kid trips and lands flat on his face, i grabbed him and carried him over to his mother and dropped him in her arms (The kid was mayb 4-5.)

Turns out the kid was mentally disabled(i dunno if handicapped is PC) sCARY BUT HILARIOUS AFTER!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was actually in a pub myself at fight time, all my mates organised a birthday and congratulatory night thing for me which i thought was dead nice of them and the fight was on the big screen in the background, but i couldn't hear anything. ASfter the Casa fight i was surprised although i hadn't been watching closely and after the Cotto fight i was pretty chuffed, it was a good fight too although i thought shanes body had finally started to adopt the old man look...

Myself and my brother were at these cliffs about 100 iles or so from our home, we went for a look as we weren't pressed for time in getting homand the place is nationally famous.

We steeped oput onto a palteau at the top of the cliff and it was quite a moment as you looked down at the sea below and looked out onto the horizon. There weren't that many tourists present but there were a few and i thought to myself "i'm gonna bring my baby here a lot, it's such a cool place."

As soon as i said that a small child came running toward us. His mother running after him terror on her face!! The kid was heading for the edge! She screamed and screamed stop him!!!
    So as he ran past us my bro sticks out his leg and trips him!!! The kid trips and lands flat on his face, i grabbed him and carried him over to his mother and dropped him in her arms (The kid was mayb 4-5.)

Turns out the kid was mentally disabled(i dunno if handicapped is PC) sCARY BUT HILARIOUS AFTER!
    I'm not sure if that's a nice story about the kid or not. At first look, you guys seem to have saved his life, but then, couldn't you have just grabbed him and lifted him up....or was it instinctive reaction? and how close did he get to the cliff's edge?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun

I'm not sure if that's a nice story about the kid or not. At first look, you guys seem to have saved his life, but then, couldn't you have just grabbed him and lifted him up....or was it instinctive reaction? and how close did he get to the cliff's edge?
    Thats what i find funny, my bro could just have grabbed him, but for whatever reason he sidestepped him and tripped him!!!!! (My bro is a prop!)
    We were about 5 feet from the cliffs edge when my bro tripped him thats why i had to grab him quick.

However i also saw it as sad, the extra difficulty that lady had in raising her kid, thats the one thing that really touches the heart strings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure if that's a nice story about the kid or not.  At first look, you guys seem to have saved his life, but then, couldn't you have just grabbed him and lifted him up....or was it instinctive reaction?  and how close did he get to the cliff's edge?
    Thats what i find funny, my bro could just have grabbed him, but for whatever reason he sidestepped him and tripped him!!!!! (My bro is a prop!)
    We were about 5 feet from the cliffs edge when my bro tripped him thats why i had to grab him quick.

However i also saw it as sad, the extra difficulty that lady had in raising her kid, thats the one thing that really touches the heart strings
    sounds to me that the poor miserable bastage was trying to take care of himself and you guys ruined his day Seriously it reminds me of Forrest Gump and Lt Dan..... Leave me Forrest this is my destiny 

or they need more stringent leash laws in Ireland hahahaha!!!! I'm going to hell

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HaHa ur a bad man!!!
    It was actually pretty scary but i still think my bro could have reacted a bit better than just tripping him up!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so this is how we start a thread and increase our posts legally?

do you have milk here?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    so this is how we start a thread and increase our posts legally?

do you have milk here?
    No....but if you're feeling a little sensitive in the stomach, or are of the feminine persuasion Donny'll whip you up a nice mudshake....you won't even taste the booze but it'll make it all better.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donny,
    I sure hope your gonna put on some flat screens in here in time by Sat. for the 1st fight that we'll have here at the bar.

If you want I got a couple of cousins who can get 'em for a cheap price for you.

Let me know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Donny,
    I sure hope your gonna put on some flat screens in here in time by Sat. for the 1st fight that we'll have here at the bar.

If you want I got a couple of cousins who can get 'em for a cheap price for you.

Let me know.
    Mick my man that sounds the business!!!
    I got a bit of work to do with this joint and im open to any suggestions.

And Bruce: this is just a place for posters to chill when there's little to talk about elsewhere or when you get that urge to go off on a tangent or talk crap with your mates...

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, so I didn't really follow much of the original series itself, but if this bar was Cheers, who'd be who?

Obviously, Donny'd be Sam Woody
    Violent Demise would be Carla, cause he hates a lot of people
    CutMeMick might be Cliff
    I was thinkin I'd be Norm....but I imagine Wacko's also after that role.
    Saddo has to be Sam...he's the manager of this joint

That's pretty much who I've put down so far....any other suggestions?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, so I didn't really follow much of the original series itself, but if this bar was Cheers, who'd be who?

Obviously, Donny'd be Sam Woody
    Violent Demise would be Carla, cause he hates a lot of people
    CutMeMick might be Cliff
    I was thinkin I'd be Norm....but I imagine Wacko's also after that role.
    Saddo has to be Sam...he's the manager of this joint

That's pretty much who I've put down so far....any other suggestions?
    Like the idea superheavy!!!
    But i see myself as more a young Moe from the simpsons
    Only a matter of time before i become twisted, set in my ways and embittered by the world.

Thread Information