Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Riddick Bowe To Make MMA Debut

On Dec. 12. I cant find the link but he announced it himself. He must need money or something. He couldnt even dedicate himself to his ill fated boxing comeback. He will probably have the same fate as Mercer and then hopefully he will realize that he should fight any more. Or better, maybe he can fight Mercer and the loser has to announce his retirement. Could actually make for a interesting tournament if you throw in a few other names.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Riddick Bowe To Make MMA Debut

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    On Dec. 12. I cant find the link but he announced it himself. He must need money or something. He couldnt even dedicate himself to his ill fated boxing comeback. He will probably have the same fate as Mercer and then hopefully he will realize that he should fight any more. Or better, maybe he can fight Mercer and the loser has to announce his retirement. Could actually make for a interesting tournament if you throw in a few other names.
    Holy shit...I hope that there is no link & that this is your idea of a really REALLY bad joke...in fact...shame on you...I aint even comin back to this thread for the answer...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF Are you serious.Sh!! man I'll write him a check or co sign a loan but this Is unreal and FFFFD Up.Does He like animals?....Not to eat,I'll give sad sack a job.
    If its factual It wont even be along the regulated lines of Pride or UFC.Its probally at the county fair in some B.F small town surrounded by Trailers and Toothless wonders in beer and nacho stained T-shirts . Poor guy,This really does suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unfortunately it appears to be true.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=9857

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc for the link Dean. The good thing is he seems to have given up on his boxing comeback, so when he fails at MMA he will have to stop, or turn to kick boxing but I doubt he can even lift his leg up at this point.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Holy S***...I hope that there is no link & that this is your idea of a really REALLY bad joke...in fact...shame on you...I aint even comin back to this thread for the answer...
    Sorry Wack but Ive been posting here long enough for you fellas to know I dont have a sense of humor I wasnt sure if I should have sad clicked or cc dean for putting up a link but it is in fact true.

ICB Guest

Sad to hear Bowe could of been one of the best Heavyweights of all time and he is reduced to this ??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great another old boxer they can say " see a boxer can't make it in mma " This may be right up there for all time sports events that nobody gives a crap about that and maybe professional cheese racing.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Sad to hear Bowe could of been one of the best Heavyweights of all time and he is reduced to this ??

Yeah, one of my favorite heavies and this reduction of self by fighting in MMA borders on criminal. Shame on the people who are allowing this to take place. The guy can barely make coherent sentences, but someone sees fit to let him take a chance on getting punched in the head some more? Exploitation if you ask me!! Who's he going to fight, Tommy Morrison? It would be laughable if it didn't ring true.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard about this a bit ago when it was just a rumor...To be honest it makes me totally sick!!!! The fact these promoters would allow such a thing....Do you think the guy is going to draw that much money?....Maybe as a freak show or those who want to see how bad he is beaten!!!!.....'

I don't care if it draws $1Mil extra it is a CRIME!!!!!..........I don't care if the man needs the money or otherwise...WTF is he going to do with the few thousand he gets off of it by time all is said and done?....

Probably gone to bill collectors before he even gets paid....Lotta Fucking good any of that is if he ends up a comatosed life support needing shell of a body.....

Mercer is bad enough but Bowe is freaking practically helpless against any athleate in fair condition...This makes me SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!!
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information