Default Bernard Hopkins Thanks UFC For Helping Boxing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bernard Hopkins Thanks UFC For Helping Boxing

Didn't bother reading the link...but I just figured that you ran out of space for the rest of the title of the article.

Pretty sure it was : "Bernard Hopkins Thanks UFC For Helping Boxing...by taking in Riddick Bowe!"

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Didn't bother reading the link...but I just figured that you ran out of space for the rest of the title of the article.

Pretty sure it was : "Bernard Hopkins Thanks UFC For Helping Boxing...by taking in Riddick Bowe!"

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

CC#3242 Wacks that shiet!!! was fun-e....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    LMAO,CC for cracking me up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

:: #2083 in return.

If you thought that that was a bit...wrong & crass...I urge you to check out the new form of discipline that we moderator's & the big bwoss are now going to implement on our fellow forum goers.

Legion shall be the first to taste the lash! Observe:

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...,54665.30.html
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

If you thought that that was a bit...wrong & crass...I urge you to check out the new form of discipline that we moderator's & the big bwoss are now going to implement on our fellow forum goers.

...don't get overly excited...when I say taste the lash...I mean get whipped...course that might get you excited too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

...don't get overly excited...when I say taste the lash...I mean get whipped...course that might get you excited too.
    You shoulda just made them kiss and hold hands... Wait! they probably already do that...
    Neeermind... Scratch that. What you did was absolutely perfect.

'Tasting the lash' & 'Getting whipped' is fine by me. By the way you left your red leather collar bone here in my house. The one with the bell on it.
    Just incase you were looking for it, cause I know you and the other even geeeyer rd. by rd. poster are meeting up tonight...
    Did you guys know SupaHeavyRhunInMyAss & WackOff meet up fridays to see whos the geeyer of the two. It usually ends in a draw they are both equally into shoving furbies & bennie baby's into each others ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

You shoulda just made them kiss and hold hands... Wait! they probably already do that...
    Neeermind... Scratch that. What you did was absolutely perfect.

'Tasting the lash' & 'Getting whipped' is fine by me. By the way you left your red leather collar bone here in my house. The one with the bell on it.
    Just incase you were looking for it, cause I know you and the other even geeeyer rd. by rd. poster are meeting up tonight...

Did you guys know SupaHeavyRhunInMyAss & WackOff meet up fridays to see whos the geeyer of the two. It usually ends in a draw they are both equally into shoving furbies & bennie baby's into each others a**.
    Yeah...all this coming from a guy that calls himself "CutMeMick" not because he's a fan of the Rocky flicks...but because he refers to himself as "Cut Me Mick"...as in "Cut-My-Back-Door-Gash-Open-Mick"...

Oh yeah...he also beats off with a belt around his neck...so that just at the right moment... ...instant heaven for him. Check out Youtube if your'e curious...but I wouldn't.

He's also a big shrimper...but unless youv'e got a strong stomach...I'd stay away from the screen.

He's love his shrimp...cold boiled from what I understand.

These fayguhla's kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

You're a bully.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    fucken classic.

You're a bully.

SigmaMu Guest

UFC came in a picked pocketed boxing. Boxing woke up and wants it's money back. The lazy giant is now working harder than ever to get things right. Me thinks 2008 will be even better than 2007.
    Thank you UFC for waking everyone up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think fighters are also fighting for the right reasons now, and not just money, I hope Bernard takes this, and fights Calzaghe because that will be a great fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

B-Hop is 100% right!!!! These promoters see how MMA the UFC in particular is killing the ratings and Dollar signs....They are putting on Main event fights non stop....

Who are you watching on a Saturday night Chuck Liddell VS Quinton Jackson or Holyfield Vs Jeremy Bates?........

Hell even the Spike broadcast are kick ass in terms of quality....

This has forced promoters to make top notch fights.....When it hits them and the fighters in the pocketbook it is time to step it up and get past some of the BS quibbling over dollars and cents....

It is a no brainer...What do you want to fight for 2.5 mil or 0?
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    Oh Funny Sh!!, I just LMAO all over my monitor with my adult beverage They'll have a hell of a time understanding what hes saying also....wish em luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins

Just trying to help.

Heh heh heh.
    Oh Funny Sh!!, I just LMAO all over my monitor with my adult beverage They'll have a hell of a time understanding what hes saying also....wish em luck!
    #68.

I should be ashamed...poor Bowe...such a great ambassador of our sport...such a champion...such a...errrrrmmmmmmmm...whatever!!! Bowe was a gotdam tool!!!

I wanted to slap him in the face with my dick (but a six foot ladder & an 8" penis extenstion kept me from it ) when he threw that belt in the trash against Lewis all those years ago.

I must be the only human...or American on the planet that didn't respect Bowe before, during, or after his time as a heavyweight. I just never thought that he was as great as everyone else thought he was & he also came off as a total piz-nussy for running from Lewis.

"Adult Beverage"....PRICELESS!

From here on out...I'ma start callin' my shit "Big Bwoy Drank" in honor of me bwoy Jeff Spic!

Thread Information