We've had a lot of great fights this year. I think 2007 will be remembered as one of boxing's greatest. Which is great for us diehard boxing fans. We need more fans to keep boxing's rich tradition alive. UFC, MMA and all that other stuff's OK, I guess. But give me a great championship boxing match any day of the week.

Having said that, just a few hours till probably one of the biggest fights, if not THE biggest fight of the year. Certainly, it should be one of the most exciting. Personally, I'll be rooting my head off for Cotto. But I must add that I've always respected and admired Mosley, not only as a great all-time fighter and champion, but as a class act in and out of boxing. If Cotto wins, I'll be ecstatic (not to mention drunk out of my skull) and will probably celebrate through the night. If he loses, it'll be no great shame. I know Cotto will give his 100%..... no.... check that..... his 150%, like he always does when he steps into the ring.

So... to all my fellow saddo'ers and boxing fans, sit back and enjoy it. Can't wait to get back in for the post-fight discussions.