User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tricky camp Cotto

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Tricky camp Cotto

Cotto has been accused of cheating (low blows, head butting, bitting, pinching, scratching and now Cotto is accused of trying to bait Mosley into a very wet corner and trying to make him slip so it looked like a knock down I will do what ever it takes to win.
    Miguel Cotto
    If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

When Miguel Cotto enters the ring to face Sugar Shane Mosley on Saturday night, he will do it on firm footing. The WBA welterweight champion will be wearing a super hi-tech boxing boot with a special sole made out of a Michelin rubber compound specifically designed to channel liquid away from the shoe to prevent Cotto's feet from slipping on the slick ring canvas advertisements that often cause boxers problems. In addition, the boot is supposed to provide maximum traction, allowing Cotto to firmly plant his feet before unleashing his power punches. Cotto's custom made gold shoes will feature Cotto’s signature logo and the Puerto Rican flag to honor his native country.

It was funny how they were bathing Cotto in the corner The only thing missing in that corner was some soap.

Tricky camp I tell you

You have to admit, the theory is funny I was wondering why the hell he was wearing these ugly gold shoes with water repelant features
    Now we know

BTW...
    Does anyone think that the warning in the locker room by the ref to Cotto made a difference in Miguels body attack? I think Cotto did not go to the body enough and or like he nornally does. What'cha think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tricky camp Cotto

them shoes aint bad looking, only if they were black and white instead of gold

Thread Information