Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BCD must defend his title against Diaconu.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BCD must defend his title against Diaconu.

Chad Dawson must next defend against mandatory challenger Adrian Diaconu, who had to withdraw in September from his challenge with an injury two weeks prior to the bout.

-----------------------
    I hope it happens can't wait for this, my boy BCD is gonna do his thing and box circles around Diaconu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BCD must defend his title agains Diaconu.

Whoooooo-weeeeeee; glad this got rescheduled. I hope Adrian knocks his head off Thanks for the heads-up, CC. Was wondering if this would ever be made again.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like a cracking fight,was looking forward to it the first time although truth be told,it would be disappointing if Chad did'nt win by using his height and reach advantages alone.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Dawson takes him out late after some rough moments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Chad Dawson must next defend against mandatory challenger Adrian Diaconu, who had to withdraw in September from his challenge with an injury two weeks prior to the bout.

-----------------------
    I hope it happens can't wait for this, my boy BCD is gonna do his thing and box circles around Diaconu.
    I'm not a fan of Chad Dawson, but I have to agree with you on the outcome of this bout. Infact, I'm not sure why Diaconu would be so quick to get in the ring with Dawson at this point in his career.

I like what I have seen of Diaconu. I would love to see him win this fight, but it seems like an uphill battle from the start of round one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dawson somewhere between the 7th & 10th.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Whoooooo-weeeeeee; glad this got rescheduled. I hope Adrian knocks his head off Thanks for the heads-up, CC. Was wondering if this would ever be made again.
    CC#170 Legion.... Me too cause I know a lot of people here were saying they would like to see BCD fight someone like Diaconu whos a come forward fighter with good power. His opponents are usually gone and out once they taste his power.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Sounds like a cracking fight,was looking forward to it the first time although truth be told,it would be disappointing if Chad did'nt win by using his height and reach advantages alone.
    Completely agree here BCD's skilled enough & I hope he's smart enough to keep Diaconu at a distance. I think Diaconu will have his moments early on but once BCD get's going he'll outbox Diaconu.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I think Dawson takes him out late after some rough moments.
    I'm not sure if BCD will be able to stop him. I've seen Diaconu take some really good shots and he moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

-----------------------
    I'm not a fan of Chad Dawson, but I have to agree with you on the outcome of this bout. Infact, I'm not sure why Diaconu would be so quick to get in the ring with Dawson at this point in his career.

I like what I have seen of Diaconu. I would love to see him win this fight, but it seems like an uphill battle from the start of round one.
    I think Diaconu want's to get in there cause he knows hes got power and he knows he has the punchers chance at taping BCD's chin and BCD not getting up. BCD hasn't shown a sterdy chin and hes had some flash knockdowns in his career. He's recovered well and finished off the fights wining.
    I hope that BCD starts off sharp cause if he can jab him and frustrate him early on Diaconu might get a little discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    Dawson somewhere between the 7th & 10th.
    I just can't see BCD stopping him.
    I do hope your right I'm big on BCD and had the pleasure of meeting him when he was only 14-0 he told me look out for me I'm gonna be a World Champ one day. Since that day I've been a fan and have followed his career. That boys made me proud....

ICB Guest

Default Re: BCD must defend his title against Diaconu.

I think Dawson wins a decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like em' both but am pulling for Adrian. I think Chad wins by ud, though Adrian could get him out of there if Chad plays his game, which I don't think he will. I want to see where Adrian is in this division, and it will be a severe test. I won't be mad if Chad takes it though.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is an interesting fight, I don't think Diaconu's busy enough- haven't seen him a whole lot so maybe I'm wrong about that-to win a decision but he could test Chad's chin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...i got the chance to see chads last fight here in sac, and he looked really good again. I think he takes out diaconu by decision.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    This is an interesting fight, I don't think Diaconu's busy enough- haven't seen him a whole lot so maybe I'm wrong about that-to win a decision but he could test Chad's chin
    You are right on Diaconus output hes not one to throw a lot of punches he more walks and throws one punch at a time, but in his last fight against Hoye he complete showed otherwise. I mean he was throwing combos, coming forward and staying in Hoyes face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar
    ...i got the chance to see chads last fight here in sac, and he looked really good again. I think he takes out diaconu by decision.
    CC#91 Mar for having the opp. to see him fight live.
    Have you seen him fight on TV?
    Would you say his style lools more sharp in person or does it look better on tv?

Thread Information