Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need to exterminate white people.

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: We need to exterminate white people.

The liberals want everyone in their own little special groups (white, black, straight, gay, dwarfs, handi-capped/capable/disabled and so on and so on) and then they wonder what went wrong when stupid people with closed minds have issues with "ethnocentrism".

Now'a'days you can't offend anyone, you can't use "hate speech"....you know what, when POLITICAL CORRECTNESS starts controlling what you can and can't say then you've lost. Speak your mind and be honest people just need to be able to deal with rejection and don't cause a fuss over every little fucking thing.

Say what you feel but mean what you say, be smart about it....there are too many idiots in this world, be different

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You making that thread title makes you look just as bad as he is
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did anyone see the movie "Bulworth" with Warren Beatty...( http://imdb.com/title/tt0118798/ )

The Senator Beatty is playing said in a interview in the movie something like...
    "We have to exterminate all black people..." pause..."...and all white people and yellow and so on...
    everyone has to fuck everyone till there is only one color left..."
    I don't remember the exact words but it was something like this...
    Great movie...

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read this threat...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

More ignorant racism from ingorant people, but this time it's from the black side of the gate, this is BULLSHIT people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49h1x...eature=related
    What I found so funny…that finger pointing fwock couldn’t even pronounce extermintate.

He said “White people goin’ round duh worrrll sturminatin’ whatever race day cum in cuntack wif! ”

Fuck that asshole.

What’s funny is that all they had to do was “axe” him what all those white people were doing in Africa trying to cure “HIS” people.

Also…I like what Bernie Mac once said about “goin back to Africa”. Mac said something along the lines of “All my brothers that wants to go back…get on a boat…but my black ass is stayin right here in America. I aint going nowhere where no fuckin mosquito can carry a nigga off. Nigga‘s get eaten by lions in the bush in Africa.”

Yeah...this guy's a real cunt. He just made himself look 10 times more ignorant than those two could have made him appear.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

More ignorant racism from ingorant people, but this time it's from the black side of the gate, this is BULLSHIT people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49h1x...eature=related
    What I found so funny…that finger pointing fwock couldn’t even pronounce extermintate.

He said “White people goin’ round duh worrrll sturminatin’ whatever race day cum in cuntack wif! ”

F*** that asshole.

What’s funny is that all they had to do was “axe” him what all those white people were doing in Africa trying to cure “HIS” people.

Also…I like what Bernie Mac once said about “goin back to Africa”. Mac said something along the lines of “All my brothers that wants to go back…get on a boat…but my black a** is stayin right here in America. I aint going nowhere where no F****** mosquito can carry a ***** off. *****‘s get eaten by lions in the bush in Africa.”

Yeah...this guy's a real c***. He just made himself look 10 times more ignorant than those two could have made him appear.
    LMMFAO!!
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    ahahaa

People clapped him. How can you listen to something like that and think "yeah he's right, mass genocide is the answer" (I know he was most likely/defintely speaking to like minded nutters)

I can see Will Smith playing that Panther guy in a movie.
    LOL LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    Unfortunately there are still double standards. If it was a white guy on there saying we should exterminate blacks, it would have made a lot more waves. But as a white myself and not a biggot, I just say who cares, the guy's an idiot. We in the white community have them too.

BIGGOTS should be exterminated.
    Yeah mate.

Thread Information