Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone listen to "Bubba the love sponge" On Sirius radio??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone listen to "Bubba the love sponge" On Sirius radio??

I was just wondering if anyone listened to this "bubba the love sponge show" (http://www.btls.com/) on sirius radio, radio station "Howard 101" If not I definately recomend it to everyone, he cracks me up, I would have to say he's almost as good as Howard Stern or if not better.
    The reason I bring this up is well he's having this contest called the 12 boobs of christmas where he's giving away breast implants to the 12 girls that win. The thing is you have to go to his website and vote for the girls you like. I entered my girl because she has been saying she wants breast implants for the longest time, I personally don't think she needs any but if it will make her more confident I'm all for it. Plus I don't have the extra five grand to spend on them right now, so if she won that would be great, and I thought if she won it would be a pretty cool christmas present for herself. The way you win is people have to vote on the pictures they like, you can only vote one picture a day. So my friends I ask if you could help a fellow saddo brother out and vote for my girl once a day heres the link (http://www.btls.com/12boobs/) and she is picture number 46.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone listen to "Bubba the love sponge" On Sirius radio??

I'll only vote for your girl if I can get a mix-in on your deal. So if you're up for a 3-jones mcgillicutty then I'll throw in a rattler on the backside.

Who's this Bubba the Love Sponge guy?
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    I'll only vote for your girl if I can get a mix-in on your deal. So if you're up for a 3-jones mcgillicutty then I'll throw in a rattler on the backside.

Who's this Bubba the Love Sponge guy?
    The guy is a radio DJ with a talk show "Shock Jock" I think they call it. The dude is effin hilarious man. If you don't have sirius radio I definately recomend especially for this guys show and howard stern's show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. I thought you'd get I was joking after I'd used Bubba jargon. Mix-in? Mcgillicutty? 3 finger cul-de-sac jones? Hooty? Anyone? Anyone?
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    Wow. I thought you'd get I was joking after I'd used Bubba jargon. Mix-in? Mcgillicutty? 3 finger cul-de-sac jones? Hooty? Anyone? Anyone?
    Duh now I feel like an idiot lol. I should have known man. He is hilarious though isn't he? well if you all want to help out my girl I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Thread Information