Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: This is the future of the US........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is the future of the US........

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    When a leader starts claiming he's guided by god and adds this to a toxic level of nationalism then it's a serious problem that increases in severity corresponding to how powerful a military that country has.

Australia is like England, it doesn't matter who you vote for because either party just fiddles about in the margins. Our respective leaders then generally compete to see who can be George Bush's new cabin boy.

The only political situation to be at all bothered about is the American one.
    ...sounds more like YOUR country has a problem rather than America.

If no one in the world wants America to be "THE POWER" then get off your fucking asses and do something and stop fucking moaning about it.

You vote for the people who vote in guys like Blair...do something about YOUR people before you bitch about ours

Who used religion? Name me ONE example from that group who did anything religious!

Also W doesn't say he's God incarnate and he doesn't whip up religious problems....when was the last time you saw Bush lead a rally the way the Imams do in Iran?

Bush ain't the best President but get off his ass...he's better than Jimmy Carter and a lot more former Presidents
    OK, George Bush doesn't use religion at all. Never mentions it.

El Kabong Guest

I never said he didn't use it....sure he has said stupid stuff like "I looked into his soul and saw he's a good guy" (about Putin)......but that's not killing people nor inviting people to kill people

I see a difference between George W. Bush's religion and the religion of Falwell, Pat Robertson, Farrakahn, Malcom X, and the radical Mullahs of the Muslim nations.....if you don't see a difference then I don't see a reason to try and reason with you about this.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never said he didn't use it....sure he has said stupid stuff like "I looked into his soul and saw he's a good guy" (about Putin)......but that's not killing people nor inviting people to kill people

I see a difference between George W. Bush's religion and the religion of Falwell, Pat Robertson, Farrakahn, Malcom X, and the radical Mullahs of the Muslim nations.....if you don't see a difference then I don't see a reason to try and reason with you about this.
    He told the Israeli prime minister that god had told him to invade Iraq. That's one radical motherfunking god there if he's down with bombing the shit out of other countries to bring about world peace.

El Kabong Guest

Is there a source to this quote because honestly I never heard that one.

If it's true then yeah it's a big mistake to say something to that effect.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there a source to this quote because honestly I never heard that one.

If it's true then yeah it's a big mistake to say something to that effect.
    This is just one example.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/S...ID=0&listSrc=Y

Here's Bush at the 2004 presidential debates :

I believe that God wants everybody to be free. That's what I believe.

And that's been part of my foreign policy. In Afghanistan, I believe that the freedom there is a gift from the Almighty. And I can't tell you how encouraged I am to see freedom on the march.

And so my principles that I make decisions on are a part of me, and religion is a part of me.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLIT...e.transcript3/

There are endless examples like this.

El Kabong Guest

at some point if you argue long enough you would say just believing in God at all is going to be considered bad. He likes his religion it's ok with me as long as it stays out of my life.

Call me crazy but those don't exactly sound like W's words.....they are bad but I doubt he could be threatening and elegant at the same time.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

at some point if you argue long enough you would say just believing in God at all is going to be considered bad. He likes his religion it's ok with me as long as it stays out of my life.

Call me crazy but those don't exactly sound like W's words.....they are bad but I doubt he could be threatening and elegant at the same time.
    That's from the transcript from one of the presidential debates in 2004. Click the link. There are endless more examples like this. More than you can google.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Laying the blame anywhere else except for right within yourself is immature spiritual practice that stops you becoming accountable for your actions and keeps you trapped here 3d or maybe 2d.
    Bush does it and claims sidance with God ;its exactly what the mullahs get up to too!.
    God is a great one to blame or to get onside by people who have allowed their hearts to be shut tight by their chosen perspective ,mind contols heart, its the only way they could possibly do it and belive it to be the will of God.
    God has nothing to do with it on this level of existance ,mind is total free will choice.their choice is guided by the TWO sides of opposite thinking.
    The key is in the number TWO!

If you ask God with your heart first ;he/she will give you the deepest feeling that you should not be an opponent of anything and only then you will have divine peace.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information