Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton Interview: 'Floyd doesn't have the power of Tszyu'

thats complete bs Floyd allowed DLH to put the pressure on so he would tire DLH wasnt forcing Floyd back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do people keep say when dlh was applying pressure he was winning. That had to be the most ineffective pressure I ever seen. For a guy to throw like 6 or 7 body punches and only land 1, sorry but that aint effective aggression especially when yiur opponent is countering with crisp accurate shots. The onl round i thought dlh won convincly is when he threw the jab and made floyd back up a little. thats it. I mean u could of given him 3 or 4 rounds for pure aggression but thats it. I actually think floyd won that fight in second gear.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like Hatton is trying damn hard to convince himself he can win. Doesn't sound to sure to me

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad
    Hey Legion

Read your PM but can't reply for some reason, do I need a certain amount of posts before I can send PM's?
    25 posts.

Welcome aboard the Saddo Express hope you enjoy your stay here.... Protect yourself at all times and keep it clean.

and CC#9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Castillo never put rediculous pressure on Mayweather... he was using intelligent pressure, and I don't think Mayweather had all that many difficulties with the golden boy, chavez, Ndou who are other guys who tried to pressure him.

Also Collazo never hit as hard as Tszyu, and look at Hatton in the 12 round of that fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    Hatton should have confidence in himself, he's not coming to Vegas to bow down to Mayweather and gladly receive an asswhooping.

But the problem in his reasoning is that he's comparing Floyd to 35 year old, washed up Kosta Tszyu and he's comparing himself to a prime Castillo and past prime ODLH. I'm sorry but Floyd IMO was a much better fighter than Tszyu in his prime. Honestly, the only reason that Castillo and ODLH gave Floyd some problems was because they were just physically SO MUCH bigger than him. Castillo was a HUGE lightweight in his prime and ODLH, albeit past his prime, was an ELITE boxer that even competed at middleweight for a while.
    With all due respect to Kostya Tszyu, he did not move laterally not a single time in that fight. All Hatton had to do was close the distance coming straight ahead.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QP7fgoAON9s...</param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QP7fgoAON9s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    Hatton should have confidence in himself, he's not coming to Vegas to bow down to Mayweather and gladly receive an asswhooping.

But the problem in his reasoning is that he's comparing Floyd to 35 year old, washed up Kosta Tszyu and he's comparing himself to a prime Castillo and past prime ODLH. I'm sorry but Floyd IMO was a much better fighter than Tszyu in his prime. Honestly, the only reason that Castillo and ODLH gave Floyd some problems was because they were just physically SO MUCH bigger than him. Castillo was a HUGE lightweight in his prime and ODLH, albeit past his prime, was an ELITE boxer that even competed at middleweight for a while.
    With all due respect to Kostya Tszyu, he did not move laterally not a single time in that fight. All Hatton had to do was close the distance coming straight ahead.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QP7fgoAON9s...</param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QP7fgoAON9s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Tszyu was 35 years old in that fight. I give Hatton for taking it to him...but Kostya was past his prime in that fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya, Floyd may not have the power. but Tszyu didn't have the speed and movement of Mayweather either. Also, I doubt the ref on Dec 8 lets Hatton wrestle and maul Floyd the way he did to Tszyu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its soo funny when guys say Floyd does'nt have power , I think its because the speed and movement over shadows the fact that his punch does have pop and enought of them will knock u out. OH boy i think Ricks in for a rude awakening. Ricks got to realize that when he fought Kostya rick was in his prime and Kostya was fighting the last fight of his long career, so to compare floyd who is in his prime to a kostya that was fighting his last professional fight is just crazy. Anyway i wish Ricky lots of luck because its pretty obvious he does'nt know what he's up against.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    Ya, Floyd may not have the power. but Tszyu didn't have the speed and movement of Mayweather either. Also, I doubt the ref on Dec 8 lets Hatton wrestle and maul Floyd the way he did to Tszyu.
    Please note in round 9. On AT LEAST two occasions (1:10, 1:00), Hatton holds Tszyu's head down with the left hand, and throws a right upper cut. I find it notable that the ref ignores this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speed generates power. Floyd doesnt have one punch power like Tszyu, but he can deliver a beating with accumulative damage.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please not in round 9. On AT LEAST two occasions (1:10, 1:00), Hatton holds Tszyu's head down with the left hand, and throws a right upper cut. I find it notable that the ref ignores this.
    Was that before or after Hatton intentionally punched Tszyu in the nuts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please not in round 9. On AT LEAST two occasions (1:10, 1:00), Hatton holds Tszyu's head down with the left hand, and throws a right upper cut. I find it notable that the ref ignores this.
    Poor Zoo.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man i can not wait for this fight i wish it come already lol i am so sick of waiting for it just keep hearing threads and waiting.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And was that before or after Tzuyu knocked Hatton down with a bodyshot which was ruled low by the ref??

Thread Information