Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Darchinyan/Hatton/Duran Duran

Vic Darchinyan is a flat out dickhead. Not basing this on any new information but the facts remain - he acted like a total ass before he got starched by Donaire and didn't even have the good grace to act contrite in the post fight interview. How this man's dickheadedness escaped me before now (I know it's been a while since the fight) is a mystery. Maybe I was blinded by my adopted nationality, but let it be know that Vic is a buttmunch through and through.

Hatton is going to beat Mayweather. I've said for a while that Hatton-Mayweather will be a lot like Chavez-Taylor. Hatton will pose problems for Mayweather because he fights like Jose Luis Castillo only with harder punches, more intensity and a higher output. Look at the problems Castillo gave Mayweather. Hatton is going to drag Mayweather out to deep water and drown him. Hatton will fight a similar fight to DLH except without the associated stamina/heart problems that are associated with being the Golden Boy. Floyd is in for a long night. Hatton TKO 11.

How tough was that crazy son of a bitch with the Duran Duran haircut Jesse Feliciano? And how over rated is Kermit Cintron? Cintron falls the minute he faces anybody who's anybody, guaranteed. My favourite part of the fight was, at the end of the second last round, Feliciano goes after Cintron, TAKES OUT THE MOUTHPIECE so he can talk shit to him. What a guy.

Why do none of the fighters who are trained by Manny Steward actually listen to the guy? Cintron/J. Taylor - hell even the successful ones like Tommy Hearns and Lennox Lewis didn't really listen to the guy. What's the point of paying his inflated prices if you are just going to do your own thing?
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Darchinyan/Hatton/Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by Greig
    Vic Darchinyan is a flat out dickhead. Not basing this on any new information but the facts remain - he acted like a total a** before he got starched by Donaire and didn't even have the good grace to act contrite in the post fight interview. How this man's dickheadedness escaped me before now (I know it's been a while since the fight) is a mystery. Maybe I was blinded by my adopted nationality, but let it be know that Vic is a buttmunch through and through.

Hatton is going to beat Mayweather. I've said for a while that Hatton-Mayweather will be a lot like Chavez-Taylor. Hatton will pose problems for Mayweather because he fights like Jose Luis Castillo only with harder punches, more intensity and a higher output. Look at the problems Castillo gave Mayweather. Hatton is going to drag Mayweather out to deep water and drown him. Hatton will fight a similar fight to DLH except without the associated stamina/heart problems that are associated with being the Golden Boy. Floyd is in for a long night. Hatton TKO 11.

How tough was that crazy son of a bitch with the Duran Duran haircut Jesse Feliciano? And how over rated is Kermit Cintron? Cintron falls the minute he faces anybody who's anybody, guaranteed. My favourite part of the fight was, at the end of the second last round, Feliciano goes after Cintron, TAKES OUT THE MOUTHPIECE so he can talk S*** to him. What a guy.

Why do none of the fighters who are trained by Manny Steward actually listen to the guy? Cintron/J. Taylor - hell even the successful ones like Tommy Hearns and Lennox Lewis didn't really listen to the guy. What's the point of paying his inflated prices if you are just going to do your own thing?
    Finished your venting?
    Darchinyan is a knob, i've come round to that conclusion also.

I disagree i think Mayweather will outbox Hatton.

I agree that Cintron is overrated. The man has not got the balls to fight the elite guys and just folds under too much pressure(maybe a tad harsh).

Manny has trained guys like Hearns and Lewis, but them 2 would have been great anyway mainly due to their unbelievable physical attributes. I think any decent trainer could make a champ outta them 2. Taylor will do better if he goes back to his old team.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, venting over.

I just think that when Hatton is good he's hellacious (Tszyu/Castillo) and I can't think of anyone as vicious or as focused as Hatton that Mayweather has been in with above 130. There has always been a 'but' about every opponent he has faced above 130 (Gatti's defence, Judah's Judahness, Mitchell's shotness, Baldomir's slowness, Bruseles' shitness). His opponents from Castillo onwards have been handpicked to make him look extraordinary apart from DLH who was handpicked for megabucks (and I thought DLH won)

And he's along way from 130 now and Hatton, to me, looks like he's as prepared as I've ever seen him. Two weeks ago his face was looking lean.

There are no 'buts' at all with Hatton - he's fit, focused and very, very good at dismantling people. That is why I think he'll win.
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, venting over.

I just think that when Hatton is good he's hellacious (Tszyu/Castillo) and I can't think of anyone as vicious or as focused as Hatton that Mayweather has been in with above 130. There has always been a 'but' about every opponent he has faced above 130 (Gatti's defence, Judah's Judahness, Mitchell's shotness, Baldomir's slowness, Bruseles' shitness). His opponents from Castillo onwards have been handpicked to make him look extraordinary apart from DLH who was handpicked for megabucks (and I thought DLH won)
    And he's along way from 130 now and Hatton, to me, looks like he's as prepared as I've ever seen him. Two weeks ago his face was looking lean.

There are no 'buts' at all with Hatton - he's fit, focused and very, very good at dismantling people. That is why I think he'll win.
    I agree with your statements on Mayweather's opposition after he left the 130 weight division!

When the fight was first made between Mayweather and Hatton, I gave Hatton no chance what-so-ever to pull the upset off. Now that 24/7 is half way through I'm starting to think Hatton is going to shock the world. I don't know if it's how well-made HBO makes their shows or if I really believe Ricky can do it...we'll see....

I dont believe De La Hoya won the fight. He definitely won the first half of the fight, but stopped throwing punches and wasnt aggressive enough to take it in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vic Darchinyan is a flat out dickhead. Not basing this on any new information but the facts remain - he acted like a total a** before he got starched by Donaire and didn't even have the good grace to act contrite in the post fight interview. How this man's dickheadedness escaped me before now (I know it's been a while since the fight) is a mystery. Maybe I was blinded by my adopted nationality, but let it be know that Vic is a buttmunch through and through.

How tough was that crazy son of a bitch with the Duran Duran haircut Jesse Feliciano? And how over rated is Kermit Cintron? Cintron falls the minute he faces anybody who's anybody, guaranteed. My favourite part of the fight was, at the end of the second last round, Feliciano goes after Cintron, TAKES OUT THE MOUTHPIECE so he can talk S*** to him. What a guy.

bro! I agree with everything you said.

Darchinyan is a knob! I always say that a great boxer is not just someone who can handle himself in the ring, but someone who can handle themselves outside as well. To not entertain a post fight interview is sh*tting on all of his fans that came to see him. It was a total disgrace!

I also think Hatton will win. This is not based on my die hard love for everything that is British, but Hatton is a fighter that steps up to the plate. I'm not saying Mayweather isn't, but Hatton wants this more than anything and he is so prepared and phsyced up for this it is unbelievable!! Hatton will go all night and if he unleashes one of those body shots, its goodnight vienna!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vic Darchinyan is a flat out dickhead. Not basing this on any new information but the facts remain - he acted like a total ass before he got starched by Donaire and didn't even have the good grace to act contrite in the post fight interview. How this man's dickheadedness escaped me before now (I know it's been a while since the fight) is a mystery. Maybe I was blinded by my adopted nationality, but let it be know that Vic is a buttmunch through and through.

How tough was that crazy son of a bitch with the Duran Duran haircut Jesse Feliciano? And how over rated is Kermit Cintron? Cintron falls the minute he faces anybody who's anybody, guaranteed. My favourite part of the fight was, at the end of the second last round, Feliciano goes after Cintron, TAKES OUT THE MOUTHPIECE so he can talk shit to him. What a guy.

well said and i agree with most of it....stil undecided about mayweather - hatton result tho
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

ICB Guest

Mayweather vs Hatton will be nothing like Chavez vs Taylor thats silly comparison Taylor used flurries and threw over 1000+ punches plus Taylor brawled toe to toe with Chavez how will that be anything like Hatton vs Mayweather ??

And are you forgetting Mayweather had bad shoulder injury in 1st Castillo fight and in the rematch he won easily ?? why do people forget these facts ?? and Hatton will fight like Oscar ?? are you kidding me ??

Plus Hatton fights nothing like Castillo he put smart effective pressure on Mayweather nothing similar to Hatton, Chavez vs Mayweather is a better comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather will win, thats all i gotta say. Im silently confident
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Greig as far as your dislike of Vic goes....At least you can have the satisfaction that he has to suffer the embaressment of fighting on the undercard of the guy that starched him without breaking a sweat and watch his EX world title being defended .....

Hell if Tarver soehow gets KO'd tonight it will be like an early christmas
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This isn't Tony Greig is it? Vic's just playing the game, he is an ordinary fighter making the most of his limited abilities, Mayweather will beat Hatton, nothing is surer. Cintron is still to be truely tested, he had a bad night against Jesse (Jose) Feliciano

Thread Information