0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather vs Castillo and Hatton Vs Colazzo

Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    Quote Originally Posted by ds91
    mayweather should of lost the first castillo fight but did rematch and win decisively.

hatton won the collazo fight only just. the kd saved him. he should give collazo a rematch
    If Hatton loses to Mayweather, as is generally expected, it will be interesting to see what his next move is. He should rematch Collazo. Will he continue to fight the welterweights (guys his own size), or will he again retreat to 140 pounds?

Ricky is generally 154 lbs on fight night for his JWW fights. It is appropriate for him to fight welterweights. And there are far more fights at that weight class.
    i agree, that ain't a bad idea for a comeback match if he loses to mayweather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    I'll reply later bro, bit busy now.
    Stay cool, champ.

How will you feel when Hatton beats Mayweather will you become a Ricky fan then or will you still be knobbing Floyd Maywaether up the a***

Multiple Quotes did you say

One other off Ray Hatton Okay then.

Why are you focusing solely on the Frank Warren comment

Because that's exactly what your doing, you must be thick to believe anything Frank says about Ricky Hatton, everything is lies, if that's what your comments are based on Mr FACTMAN then it just shows how much Intelligence you got ZERO!!

Why do you think Hatton never fought Floyd a few years back??, he had never fought in the U.S. and had not tasted the Welterweight limit yet. Let's remmeber Ricky fought a World Champion on his first step up to Welterweight and who did your little bum boy fight?? I'll tell you a shot Sharmba Mitchell.

Have you posted a speech in Floyd saying NO to fighting in the U.K. shitting his pants after he seen what Ricky did to Kosta OR what about Ricky pushing the fight with Floyd hmmmm THOUGHT NOT LOSER!!!

RICKY TO WIN!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsexy
    Damn that coward hatton never kept his word and rematched Colazzo like he said he would he did the easy thing and ran back to 140 with a bunch of lame excuses.
    Hatton should have given Collazo a rematch. There are a lot of questions unanswered b/w the two of them.

But, I think, in Hatton's mind when he thinks about Collazo, he thinks about being almost KO'd. He doesn't want any more of that.
    He's not thinking about Collazo..Only Maywither...I would say he wants plenty taking on the Incarnation of He-Man Floyd afterall
    The Collazo rematch was the fight to make happen. RH tucked tail and ran back to 140.

Yes. Hatton finally took the Mayweather fight after ducking that fight for years. But for that payday, YOU would have fought FMJ.

Good to hear Hatton Is the shot-caller.In a Bizarro universe,Hatton picks his "paydays".
    If Hatton tucked tail and ran..WHO chased Who?
    Rematch w/Callazo makes no Cent's......Or dollars!
    Congrats, you are approaching PFP#1 Floyd Mayweather jr Hater and Saddo's resident spin doctor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll reply later bro, bit busy now.
    Stay cool, champ.
    Stay cool back CHUMP

Say what you like - CONTENDER

How will you feel when Hatton beats Mayweather will you become a Ricky fan then or will you still be knobbing Floyd Maywaether up the a*** 

"Oh Floyd you have such a slippery arsehole, oh, uhhhhh it's coming out"

Multiple Quotes did you say

One other off Ray Hatton Okay then.

Because that's exactly what your doing, you must be as thick as pig S*** (Sorry you are as thick as pig S***) and twice as soft to believe anything Frank says about Ricky Hatton, everything is lies, if that's what your comments are based on Mr FACTMAN then it just shows how much Intelligence you got ZERO!!

Why do you think Hatton never fought Floyd a few years back??, he had never fought in the U.S. and had not tasted the Welterweight limit yet.  Let's remmeber Ricky fought a World Champion on his first step up to Welterweight and who did your little bum boy fight??  I'll tell you a shot to F*** Sharmba Mitchell.

Have you posted a speech in Floyd saying NO to fighting in the U.K. shitting his pants after he seen what Ricky did to Kosta OR what about Ricky pushing the fight with Floyd hmmmm THOUGHT NOT LOSER!!!

RICKY TO WIN!!!  also you may wanna check out www.I'mawanker.com, infact no doubt it's in your favourites page. 
    Being a little extreme Lefty? I mean I am a jonny come lately on this one and usually dont put my nose where it dosent belong but lets not beat the shiit out of the new people

I been here long enough to tell you that the guy you scourge today may be a friend on here next month, happens all the time

not to mention as much as a fan of Floyd this guy is you are just as much of a superfan of Ricky.

OH Ricky is my mouth slippery enough for you champ Hahahaha!!! got you good fuker

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest i think both Hatton and Mayweather have been pretty clever in putting this fight off until it makes them both a substantial amount of money.

Dios provided them quotes and i have seen interviews and quotes suggesting that Mayweather wasn't keen on the fight a few years ago as wel......so 6 and 1 and half a dozen IMO. Do the american posters know what that means?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono

To be honest i think both Hatton and Mayweather have been pretty clever in putting this fight off until it makes them both a substantial amount of money.

Dios provided them quotes and i have seen interviews and quotes suggesting that Mayweather wasn't keen on the fight a few years ago as wel......so 6 and 1 and half a dozen IMO. Do the american posters know what that means?
    I dont know Yoko, I might need to borrower your fingers and toes

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

i was wondering wether or not that saying is used in America.....it was in no way a reflection of how intelligent i believe americans to be.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was wondering wether or not that saying is used in America.....it was in no way a reflection of how intelligent i believe americans to be.

Watch this buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h549d...eature=related

I dont have my underware 

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn that coward hatton never kept his word and rematched Colazzo like he said he would he did the easy thing and ran back to 140 with a bunch of lame excuses.
    Hatton should have given Collazo a rematch. There are a lot of questions unanswered b/w the two of them.

But, I think, in Hatton's mind when he thinks about Collazo, he thinks about being almost KO'd. He doesn't want any more of that.
    He's not thinking about Collazo..Only Maywither...I would say he wants plenty taking on the Incarnation of He-Man Floyd afterall
    The Collazo rematch was the fight to make happen. RH tucked tail and ran back to 140.

Yes. Hatton finally took the Mayweather fight after ducking that fight for years. But for that payday, YOU would have fought FMJ.

Good to hear Hatton Is the shot-caller.In a Bizarro universe,Hatton picks his "paydays".
    Congrats, you are approaching PFP#1 Floyd Mayweather jr Hater and Saddo's resident spin doctor
    In some ways I'll take the spin doctor part as a compliment,Do I get a special plague for my desk and a parking spot
    Your way off base with the Tired "Hater" verbage.I have always acknowledged Floyd's skills and superb talent..........I just dont think he can part the oceans and turn water to wine.Theres plenty Of anti Hatton rancore It would appear,look around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In some ways I'll take the spin doctor part as a compliment,Do I get a special plague for my desk and a parking spot
    Your way off base with the Tired "Hater" verbage.I have always acknowledged Floyd's skills and superb talent..........I just dont think he can part the oceans and turn water to wine.Theres plenty Of anti Hatton rancore It would appear,look around.
    Sure thing sunshine you potshot Mayweather as bad as he did to Baldo I cant knock you if you got the skills to mince words and champion symantics in the way you do. I'm onto you Spicoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AZC...eature=related

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure thing sunshine you potshot Mayweather as bad as he did to Baldo I cant knock you if you got the skills to mince words and champion symantics in the way you do. I'm onto you Spicoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AZC...eature=related
    "Hey theres no birthday party in here for me" classic...how ironic.
    Dont worry,In my fever for this fight and Hatton victory I made a Temp name Change bet.It could be very ugly for me Or the peak of my
    Saddo's experience.
    JT, Made my blurry Sunday Morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because that's exactly what your doing, you must be thick to believe anything Frank says about Ricky Hatton, everything is lies, if that's what your comments are based on Mr FACTMAN then it just shows how much Intelligence you got ZERO!!

Lefty,

You are being immature with your little insults. It makes me sad for you. I gave you TWO quotes from Ray Hatton saying "we're not ready, we want more time", and ONE quote from Frank Warren.

But you know what? It's all good. I now know who to ignore. So I thank you for saving me time.

Cheers, mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll reply when Ricky's kicked the S*** out of Floyd.

DIOS I now know to ignore you in future as your totally and utterly biased, I give Floyd a chance ask ono I PM'd him saying i still have a little feeling he might beat Ricky.

Thread Information