Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather vs Castillo and Hatton Vs Colazzo

It made business sense as long as Hatton remained undefeated, which he did.....just. All the same, I'm just glad this fight is happening. I think it will be closer than a few expect. I just want Ricky to win. I can take arrogance, bravado, shit talking etc..., but what takes the biscuit with mayweather is the way he needlessly flaunts his money when so many have so little. That's why I can't stand him and would love to see him out on his ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hackey100
    It made business sense as long as Hatton remained undefeated, which he did.....just. All the same, I'm just glad this fight is happening. I think it will be closer than a few expect. I just want Ricky to win. I can take arrogance, bravado, shit talking etc..., but what takes the biscuit with mayweather is the way he needlessly flaunts his money when so many have so little. That's why I can't stand him and would love to see him out on his ass.
    Floyd's money antics would annoy me if it came from Ivanka Trump or Brandon Davis or Paris Hilton. They fell ass-backwards into money. They didn't earn it.

But Floyd earned that shit slowly and with "blood, sweat and tears". As you guys know as fans: there is no shortcut to boxing greatness. Dude was running while you were chasing chicks in bars.

In my eyes, he paid the cost to be the boss.

His money antics don't piss me off in the least. In fact, it motivates me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton on at least one previous occasion has refused to fight Mayweather on the grounds that the first time he wasn't ready and on the second occasion he was not yet known internationally.

However to say that Hatton is/was ducking Floyd is ridiculous. Have you forgotten that the meeting on December 8th was as a result of Ricky's advances and that both fighters sought out the fight and as soon as it went to negotiations the deal was made. For me this illustrates that both parties hatton and mayweather were anxious to make this fight.

Thread Information