Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me and Rhun are having a sig bet, on Hatton-Mayweather.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Me and Rhun are having a sig bet, on Hatton-Mayweather.

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I was so confident that Mayweather was gonna rip Hattonto shreds I was gonna bet LeftyLee a sex change, to bad he already had one

Its gonna be a shame that Britians contribution to Saddos is gonna be like a ghost town come Dec 9th. no to mention British airways are gonna have to suppy extra tissues on there return Flights back to Great Britian
    The master of below the belt tagging!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

ICB Guest

If Mayweather loses i may need a break from boxing for a few days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON
    I was so confident that Mayweather was gonna rip Hatton to shreds I was gonna bet LeftyLee a sex change, to bad he already had one

Its gonna be a shame that Britians contribution to Saddos is gonna be like a ghost town come Dec 9th. no to mention British airways are gonna have to supply extra tissues on there return Flights back to Great Britian
    nah!!!! :P plus the Brits know I love them, I been there and have plenty of family in London, Birmingham and Coventry

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was so confident that Mayweather was gonna rip Hattonto shreds I was gonna bet LeftyLee a sex change, to bad he already had one

Its gonna be a shame that Britians contribution to Saddos is gonna be like a ghost town come Dec 9th. no to mention British airways are gonna have to suppy extra tissues on there return Flights back to Great Britian
    JT ill take it on the chin if he loses, the best fighter will win and you wont see me being a faggot about it. Im confident in my boy because hes showing he is up for it. I'll be honest with you on this one, it will be a very hard fight for Hatton but hes going to do it! Hes going to show the world he is the best and im confident he has what it takes to beat him. Ill be here on the 9th, with a big hangover, but ill be here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was so confident that Mayweather was gonna rip Hatton to shreds I was gonna bet LeftyLee a sex change, to bad he already had one

Its gonna be a shame that Britians contribution to Saddos is gonna be like a ghost town come Dec 9th. no to mention British airways are gonna have to supply extra tissues on there return Flights back to Great Britian
    nah!!!! :P plus the Brits know I love them, I been there and have plenty of family in London, Birmingham and Coventry
    I'm just messing with ya!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon

JT ill take it on the chin if he loses, the best fighter will win and you wont see me being a faggot about it. Im confident in my boy because hes showing he is up for it. I'll be honest with you on this one, it will be a very hard fight for Hatton but hes going to do it! Hes going to show the world he is the best and im confident he has what it takes to beat him. Ill be here on the 9th, with a big hangover, but ill be here!
    Ill be here on the 9th, with a big hangover, but ill be here!

I won't if Mayweather loses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just messing with ya!
    I wont regardless of who wins. Sunday is a family day if I get on it will be the following monday at work.

If Hatton wins I will do my customary I was wrong and congrats to the winner thread anyway

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker

that cos im the diehard fan and your not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll bet a sig with anyone here that Hatton will be victorious on Dec 8th

ICB Guest

Normally when one of my favorite fighters lose i take few days off from boxing like i did when Roy Jones lost it is disheartening when one of my favorite fighters lose and i lose interest in boxing for a few days.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Normally when one of my favorite fighters lose i take few days off from boxing like i did when Roy Jones lost it is disheartening when one of my favorite fighters lose and i lose interest in boxing for a few days.
    I would if Carl Froch lost, no joke, i would be cutting my wrists!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice Cold Boxing you are going to get owned come Decmber the 10th and so is JT Rock, I'm going to take joy out of the mayweather fans by insults . All the so called big knowledge experts think Mayweather will win haha they're in for a big big surprise.

As for LEGION I will be a bit leniant on that guy as he will be clicking his a** off for me and thats a good enough punishment.

I got bets with ICB, JT Rock and LEGION all together.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now then Lee....i hope you're not overcommitting yourself in those bets lad. I thought I had a name change bet with you about this fight. Between that and Tam's sig bet, I think I'm fully committed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee

Ice Cold Boxing you are going to get owned come Decmber the 10th and so is JT Rock, I'm going to take joy out of the mayweather fans by insults . All the so called big knowledge experts think Mayweather will win haha they're in for a big big surprise.

As for LEGION I will be a bit leniant on that guy as he will be clicking his a** off for me and thats a good enough punishment.

I got bets with ICB, JT Rock and LEGION all together.
    You should be on "Ripley's Believe It or Not". You must be the only guy in the world who can be asleep and dreaming while at the same time typing on a computer. AMAZING!! Wake up son, before the nightmare comes
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

whats it to be then MOD!?

Thread Information