0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: IS MAYWEATHER WORRIED?

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Hatton: "Who's he tryin to F****** frighten?"
    I laughed out loud at my desk at work when i heard that bit. Listening through headphones.

haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't think Hatton looked intimidated or nervous at all, but Floyd is not a type of fighter that needs to intimidate his opponent, he'll let his ability do the talking. Hatton needs to be minimum the condition he was in against Tzyu to make it a close fight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    I laughed out loud at my desk at work when i heard that bit. Listening through headphones.

haha

Likewise LoL.

As for Looking small, Well Ricky was wearing black, which makes everyone small, but i thought he looked big enough tbh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha

Likewise LoL.

As for Looking small, Well Ricky was wearing black, which makes everyone small, but i thought he looked big enough tbh!
    Yep, not only that but mayweather is a couple of inches taller and was also wearing a shirt, waiscoat,and a tie with one of those big a** collars. He may 'appear' bigger at that conference but i think when they get in the ring it will even up a bit.

All i know is that watching hatton working out with no shirt on he looks in phenomenal shape at welter compared to what he looked like against Collazo.

I started out thinking Ricky had no chance but now i'm thinking Ricky is probably the most determined he has ever been in his life and truly believes he can win. That alone can be the differentiator.

Something is going to happen tomorrow night that shouldn't do. Lets wait and see. I am so amped for this fight. Jesus i must be...i normally stay out of the main boards and stay in my MMA comfort zone!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha

Likewise LoL.

Yep, not only that but mayweather is a couple of inches taller and was also wearing a shirt, waiscoat,and a tie with one of those big a** collars. He may 'appear' bigger at that conference but i think when they get in the ring it will even up a bit.

All i know is that watching hatton working out with no shirt on he looks in phenomenal shape at welter compared to what he looked like against Collazo.

I started out thinking Ricky had no chance but now i'm thinking Ricky is probably the most determined he has ever been in his life and truly believes he can win. That alone can be the differentiator.

Something is going to happen tomorrow night that shouldn't do. Lets wait and see. I am so amped for this fight. Jesus i must be...i normally stay out of the main boards and stay in my MMA comfort zone!
    Glad to hear it mate!!!
    As iv mentioned earlier to me this is as big as Ali-Foreman or Duran Leonard.
    Perhaps even more exciting as it's so relevant to me having watched Rick, since the amateurs!

Gotta say one thing for Floyd, love his suits man!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody hell you guys sure know how to over speculate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by steady_E
    Bloody hell you guys sure know how to over speculate
    Which guys?
    On what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive never seen Hatton looking in such good shape. He is well prepared for this fight and I think Hatton knows this is the fight of his life. I am usually nervous leading upto Hatton fights but this week has been a nightmare. Dont know what I am gonna be like Sunday morning!!
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerharvey
    Ive never seen Hatton looking in such good shape. He is well prepared for this fight and I think Hatton knows this is the fight of his life. I am usually nervous leading upto Hatton fights but this week has been a nightmare. Dont know what I am gonna be like Sunday morning!!
    Crying because he has lost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn
    Quote Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    Fighters are generally very quiet by the final press conference. They've spent months in training and doing promotional stuff, they're sick and tired of it by this point and just want to get in the ring and fight.

The Floyd-Oscar press conference was also pretty quiet, they didn't have much else to say by that point.
    CO-SIGN.

Do you remember the Mayweather-Judah weigh-in? Zab was very amped and FMJ just smiled sheepishly.

Thats because in the Zab fight Floyd was wondering if Zab would have a break down or not?....If Zab could have kept his head together he could have beat Floyd...To bad he just breaks down when it comes to pressure....If you compared them skill wise at the time Judah had everything Floyd did and Floyd knew it....

Are we supposed to be giving Zab credit for his demeanor at the press conference? Sure, everyone knows he had at least the first 3 rounds in the bag and no matter how sheepish Floyd looked before the fight, during the fight he was cool as the morning breeze even though HE had to have known he was losing the early rounds. He kept tapping Zab's body until he tired himself out and then Judah was standing there like a lame duck in the middle rounds waiting for Floyd to tag him out. The uppercut to the nuts saved him from taking a nap in a tangle in the ropes.
    Oops

Thread Information