Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry, but WTF are people thinking?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sorry, but WTF are people thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    He'll win without much problems. Ignore these Hatton groupies comments. There boxing knowledge is very poor.
    LOL that made me laugh but i do agree with you im a Mayweather fan this is a bridge to far for Hatton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Every time Mayweather fights somebody he is supposedly going to lose. People said he would lose to Gatti, To judah, to Dela Hoya. Dela Hoya had been in the best shape since he was at welterweight against Mayweather and still lost. I am not saying Hatton isn't good or determined, but there is a reason why pro boxers who watch mayweather work out are absolutely amazed... Nobody works as hard as him, and he doesn't take anybody lightly. I am not saying he is going to win for 100% certainty, but it is pretty close to that, and I think it will be a competitive fight with wide scores.

I think it was more or less people wanting then actual thinking with Gatti....Judah the SOB had all the good physically but the damn mental breakdown is what cost him as usual....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cockey cockney

Hey wacko....just wondering what has made you change your mind since the fight was made?? i just ask coz i think i member you being very convinced with a one sided PBF decision, i mite be wrong but thought id ask!! Interesting as ive slightly come round to Hattons chances myself!
    Cockney...here's the way I see it...honestly...not sure that I said that it'd be a breeze for Floyd...I have often stated that I believe Hatton's pressure might be the key...but in the end...it's tuff for me to go against the grain (Floyd) & pick in the opposite direction...anywho :

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I see Floyd outhustling Hatton...but just over the course of 12 rounds...a TKO would be insane...but I just don't see it.

Hatton's chin has been tested by some heavy handed hitters & while Floyd is devastatingly acurate...the devastation comes through accumulation.

I just don't see him pin pointing Hatton on the button every time like he as all the others...ofcourse he handled the fwock outta Judah's speed...but Hatton's speed's gonna come with bullish intent.

It's gonna be a ruff night...for both of them.
    And that's that.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information