Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!!!

Cheers to all British folks here... from around the world. I'll represent the Philippines, the land of pacmans, to give our undivided support for your boxing hero for the upcoming 'upset of the century'! We owe you folks for this wonderful site and - what the heck - the wonderful and the not so wonderful people that comes with it - I quess it's one of those bad package deals. I usually don't take sides but as my humble show of gratitude, I'm all with our British friends here to support Hatton.

Sorry about that, Mayweather folks here, I promise to make it up to you guys in his next fight. But for now, let's just give our British friends their much needed support cuz there's something much more than just a boxing match is involved here: it's this old-fashioned thing called patriotism - something which many Americans have forgotten, and so they simply don't understand what this big fuzz is all about when the Britons go all crazy about Hatton or when we pinoys do the same for Pacquiao...Besides, Mayweather doesn't need any prop from anyone, more so from a poor guy like me from the paradise called Philippines.

So cheers to all of you ... Where are the rest of the world, please follow suit!
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!

Sorry but what's patriotic about a Phillipino supporting a Brit against an American?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Sorry but what's patriotic about a Phillipino supporting a Brit against an American?
    I was talking about British folks here supporting Hatton, not me supporting them. Besides, there's nothing wrong taking sides sometimes, right? just like the allies in a war. I'm doing this as a show of gratitude to this site or as a sort of courtesy for the host of this wonderful site, what's bad about that? So definitely I'm taking sides here and I proud to say so.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!!!

Cheers to all the Great Britons!!!! Forgive me, I'm bombed at the moment. I've been following Hatton for years now. He is hands down my favorite fighter of all time. This is Hatton's moment. I was scared when this fight was first anounced (due to the style matchup), but after watching the build up this is all the Hatton's to take. The good man can win and tomorrow night Ricky is going to prove it. From an American to Ricky, "Go Hatton!!!!"

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cheeeers to all the 'great' Britons...from the world, thread - Go Hatton go!!!

No need to be scared for Ricky win or loose he will give it his best shot and thats all a fighter can do for the fans
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information