Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you doing before the fight?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What are you doing before the fight?

Sex with two busty women, Yoda will have. My 16 inch green manhood, they will feel.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to run to the store to buy some chips & drinks.
    I ran out.

I laso have to clean up the house.

But right before the fight I'll be watching Castro vs. Jackson I & Duran vs. SRL I.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Going to a Christmas party first.

Coming home 'round 8:30ish & hookin up the booze, darts, & chicken wings with the boyo's in the theatre room. Plan on running some highlights/replays from disc on the 10' x 12' prior to the bout crankin up. Then when 9:30 hits...lettin it all hang out with my wang out for the DRBR!!!!

Should be a smoker!

Gettin hammered the fwock out for this one!!!
    Who you pickin Wacks, Lacy or Manfredo? Does Lacy have any left in your opinion? in some crazy way you know this Lacy fight is just as important to me if not more than Mayweather Hatton
    I think that Lacy wins this one...hands down.

I just hope that Calzaghe hasn't totally ruined him...which you know is my opinion of his current state...I just keep crossing me fingers that he'll show up & prove me wrong.
    If you watch his last fight he actually looked really good till his shoulder went. He was boxing really well -- boxing, not fighting. He's going to be fine.

Anybody else do Beer Can Chickens when they bbq?

Here's a picture thanks to the wonder of google.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing

Coming home 'round 8:30ish & hookin up the booze, darts, & chicken wings with the boyo's in the theatre room. Plan on running some highlights/replays from disc on the 10' x 12' prior to the bout crankin up. Then when 9:30 hits...lettin it all hang out with my wang out for the DRBR!!!!

Should be a smoker!

Who you pickin Wacks, Lacy or Manfredo? Does Lacy have any left in your opinion? in some crazy way you know this Lacy fight is just as important to me if not more than Mayweather Hatton

I just hope that Calzaghe hasn't totally ruined him...which you know is my opinion of his current state...I just keep crossing me fingers that he'll show up & prove me wrong.
    If you watch his last fight he actually looked really good till his shoulder went. He was boxing really well -- boxing, not fighting. He's going to be fine.

Wow; that is bizarre looking. Looks like 2 headless midgets getting fisted

What's up with the server? Going bonkers again?
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

Should be a smoker!

It is a bit of an invasive procedure for the chicken, but it's already dead so it doesn't feel anything. You slice the top off the can and leave most of the beer in, add some spices. When the chicken cooks the beer boils and turns to beer steam, moistening the meat from the inside out. When it's cooked, the meat falls off the bone and is the best-tasting chicken you can get. I've got four chickens ready to go with mini cans of Heineken stuffed up their arses.

Is it just me or is the server running like a piece of shit?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

M*&%$%*&*!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching Khan fight with my brother-in law (Who hates Khan by the way) at his place and then switch to SBO for the undercard fights with my cousin and my old man maybe back at my house while on the phone to little sicily pizzeria place and then it's the big one.

I don't drink beer or larger by the way, I'm sixteen, I like Smirnoff Ice and WKD's and shit like that with Vodka in but not beer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

Should be a smoker!

It is a bit of an invasive procedure for the chicken, but it's already dead so it doesn't feel anything. You slice the top off the can and leave most of the beer in, add some spices. When the chicken cooks the beer boils and turns to beer steam, moistening the meat from the inside out. When it's cooked, the meat falls off the bone and is the best-tasting chicken you can get. I've got four chickens ready to go with mini cans of Heineken stuffed up their arses.

Is it just me or is the server running like a piece of S***?
    No it's not only you Pretty cool trick with the headless birds and beer. Since I don't like alcohol or chicken, can I do something similar with 7-UP and Sea Bass ...............
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bout to make the adult beverage run.Im thinking Corona w/Lime in company with "some" dark bacardi w/cokes.
    Hiding and stashing all the Breakables so that my rowdy drunkard and smokey bro's dont break any more of my S!!! I really dont like any loud mouths in my place during the fights.........just my big mouth
    I start downing coffee and my leg gets that nervous shake,hands sweat and I get "cotton" mouth...Feel like IM ready to roll Lmao
    s!!!,I still have to think of Vd's new name and sig ,Hatton better WIN!
    Now Im going to attempt to post.........AGAIN!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got 2 of my sons out the house already. Waiting for baby momma number 3 to pick up the last one. Than I'm set. Already swigging on the grey goose and getting lit. And I'll be online off and on all day. Especially when Mayweather taps that ass

Thread Information